• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Day in the Life of an Arabian Harem Slave: Wednesday

tklover66

TMF Novice
Wednesday

Paige Summers was dressed in a translucent while silk dress that clung so tightly to her skin, it left nothing to the imagination. She was bound to a standing bondage frame that kept her in a standing spreadeagled position. She was struggling to escape her bonds, but to no avail.

Paige was a typically all-American girl; a beautiful blonde with a stupendous figure, active in outdoor and sporting activities for her college. She played tennis, basketball, softball and swam for her college, and was one of best cheerleaders in her college. It was at a cheerleading competition that the Sheik first laid eyes on Paige, and it was lust at first sight. The red miniskirt that showed off her legs to great effect; the tight white blouse that barely kept her breasts from bouncing around; the red flush to her skin as she performed her cheerleading routine to the best of her abilities.

It wasn’t long before she was acquired by the Sheik as one of his playthings. Her youthfulness and physical strength meant that she was not fully broken in to her new life as Tickle Slave yet. Which pleased the Sheik greatly, for no matter how pleasant a docile slave could be, there was never a dull moment with a fiery, feisty spirit around.

The Sheik entered the room with aplomb, circling the bound beauty, drinking the lovely sight of her helplessness. He leered at his Wednesday plaything. “You look wonderful, Wednesday,” he teased. “All tied up with nowhere to go!”

Paige was a mixture of rage and helplessness, both expressions warring on her beautiful face. Rage won out. “You SICK BASTARD!!” She screamed at her captor. “You can’t do this to me! Let me go this instant! I swear I’ll KILL YOU!” she hollered unthinkingly. Then helplessness took over. She slumped in her bonds, sobbing bitterly.

“Dear, dear Wednesday,” the Sheik drawled, pressing his body against hers, his hands on her ribs. “Life would be so boring without you.”

“Nonononono…” Paige babbled, knowing what was coming next. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” she whispered in ragged breaths. The Sheik smiled evilly and sank his fingers into her ribcage, tickling away with great relish. “NOOOOOO!!” Paige shrieked in ticklish agony, even as she trashed around in her bonds helplessly, unable to escape this cruel torture. She howled with tortured laughter.

“Ah, my lovely,” the Sheik continued his torment. “Whatever made you say I can’t do this to you?” His fingers traveled all along her ribs, working them to horrible ticklish effect, extracting the most tortured laughter from his plaything. “It appears to me that I have you right where I want, and there’s nothing you can do about it, isn’t that right?” His fingers sank into her defenceless underarms, driving Paige to further hysterics.

“PLEASE STOP!” Paige begged. “I CAN”T TAKE IT ANYMORE!” She howled. Amazingly, the Sheik stopped. She hung limply in her bonds, chin lolling on her chest, as she panted to catch her breath. She looked at the Sheik, a mixture of hatred and fear in her eyes. The Sheik smiled and pressed the intercom button on the wall. “Send Selima to me,” he ordered.

Paige’s eyes now reflected fear. She had suffered horribly under Selima, and had very nearly broken under her exquisite tickle torments. “No, please,” she begged the Sheik. She was willing to do almost anything to avoid a session with Selima!

The Sheik merely chuckled. He proceeded to the lounge chair in front of Paige and sat down, devouring her lovely body with his leering eyes. “Soon,” he promised with a hard glitter in his eyes, “you will call me Master and mean it with all your heart.”

Selima entered the room, a disdainful look cast at Paige. She shivered at Selima’s glance. It promised hours of unending tickle torture. “Is the American cheerleader giving you trouble, Excellency?” she queried. He nodded languidly, waiting for the show to begin. A cruel smile appeared on Selima’s face. “Let’s change that, shall we?”

Selima held up her fingers to Paige’s eyes, letting her see the devious device on her fingers. It was a metal attachment that fitted to all her fingers. It was a conical shaped object that sharpened towards the end, but tapered to end with a small ball-like object. Paige had never seen it before, but she could tell immediately that it would inflict much more ticklish torments than her bare fingers would. Paige wished she could faint and escape her fate, but there was no such luck for her. She was whimpering in abject terror, eyes wide with fear.

Selima explained the device even further. “You see, the small ball at the end is specially designed to poke and prod helpless, ticklish flesh,” brandishing the evil device in front of Paige’s eyes, wiggling her fingers cruelly. Paige moaned in fear. “Better still, if it’s used to drag along skin, such as along your soles, it creates a most intense ticklish sensation!” she enthused. “Finally, the ball is actually filled with mercury, so that the slightest movement makes the ball vibrate!”

Moving behind Paige, she pressed her body against Paige’s back, taking up all possible slack from her bonds. It also had the added effect of pushing her delectable body towards the eagerly waiting Sheik. “Please, please don’t do this,” Paige begged fearfully. “I’m sorry, please, I’ll be a good girl,” she pleaded tearfully.

Selima merely pressed her fingers into Paige’s waist, the balls at the end of each of her fingers digging into Paige’s helpless flesh. Even though Paige had suffered a lot of tickle torture ever since her captivity and endured much torments, this was the worst she had ever felt, testament to the device’s effectiveness. Her mouth opened in a wide ‘O’ as the horrible ticklish sensations, before torrents of tortured laughter poured forth.

Selima only had to gently massage Paige’s helpless waist to inflict the worst ever tickling Paige had ever suffered. “NO PLEASE! HAVE MERCY!” she begged in between her laughter. In reply Selima walked her fingers up her sides, moving to her ribs. Her fingers pressed firmly into Paige’s ribcage, wiggling her fingers rapidly. Tears of agony flowed from Paige’s eyes as her torments continued unceasingly.

“AHHHH!” Paige screamed in ticklish agony as Selima’s fingers worked their way into her outstretched underarms. The wiggling of the ball ends into her hyperticklish armpits were too much for the poor girl to endure. Her mouth opened wide, but no sound emitted at all. Her face was etched in a picture of suffering. She didn’t know how long the tickling went on for, but when it finally ceased, she was hoarse from all the laughter and screaming.

Selima released her from the bonds and dragged her weak form to a bondage rack. She was easily secured to the rack, as she was too weak from the tickle assault to put up much fight. A blindfold over her eyes completed the bondage. “Now,” Selima purred, “we test out the vibrations of the ball ends.” Paige whimpered and begged incoherently. She couldn’t take much more of this cruelty!

She screamed in shock at the first contact of the balls on her quivering belly. Selima had placed her left hand on Paige’s belly, letting the balls rest on her sensitive flesh. She didn’t have to move her fingers at all; Paige did all the work herself.

At the contact, the blindfolded Paige immediately flinched and struggled in the rack. Unfortunately all it did was to work her flesh against the ball ends, making the mercury inside slosh around and start to vibrate. Which set of a chain reaction, as the vibrations kept Paige in a constant state of hysterics, which naturally led to her struggling to escape even harder. A truly vicious cycle, if ever there was one.

Then Selima touched her right forefinger to Paige’s helpless right underarm, setting off the same chain reaction. Paige bucked and screamed and laughed dementedly at this cruel torture, but there was no escape at all. “Please stop,” Paige gurgled helplessly, hopelessly overwhelmed by the tickling she was forced to undergo.

“Don’t beg me,” Selima answered. “Beg your Master instead.” She moved her right finger to Paige’s left underarms, making the poor girl howl with ticklish agony.

“Please Master, I beg you! Have mercy! I’ll be your good slave from now on! PLEASE STOP IT!” Paige pleaded for her sanity.

“But I’m having so much fun watching you get tickled,” the Sheik answered unhelpfully. “Why should I let it stop?” Selima moved to work between Paige’s thighs, placing the ball end right in the centre of her bikini line. Paige screamed in terror and naturally began to struggle making the ball vibrate, which tickled her even more.

Another ball was inserted into Paige’s belly button, making the cheerleader howl with anguish, and then she began offering whatever sexual services and perversions she could think of to appease her inhumane Master.

Paige was bound in a kneeling position, the blindfold still on her eyes, her arms bound behind her. A dental gag in her mouth kept it wide open. The Sheik was holding her head in his hands, moving her face onto his manhood. He moaned and gasped in ecstasy at her oral ministrations.

Selima was sitting by her feet, leisurely running the ball ends along her helpless soles, keeping Paige in a constant state of giggling. That was probably what was giving the Sheik so much pleasure, as her giggling provided a most wonderful vibrating sensation for his manhood in her mouth.

He gently stroked her blonde hair, thrilled by her servitude and suffering. “Maybe next week, you would be willing to show me some of your lovely cheerleading routines naked, eh?” he chuckled evilly.

“Pleasepleaseplease, no more, nomorenomorenomore,” Megan babbled, even as she wept pitifully. Her two torturers were working on her cute belly button, supposedly cleaning it. Electric toothbrushes, fingers and q-tips had been applied to her navel repeatedly, each tickling implement sending a different sort of ticklish sensation exploding in her brain.

“But it’s still not clean,” one of her torturers informed her, holding up a pristine-looking q-tip. She let it descend into her belly button, gently rubbing it around the small depression. Megan shrieked, but could not escape the merciless tickling. She could feel each rotation, every bit of contact of the q-tip as it traveled inside her navel, but there was nothing she could do about it.

“PLEASE!” she screamed in desperation, as the other torturer inserted another q-tip to join the first. Her mind seemed to blank out everything else save for the feeling of unbearable ticklish sensations in her belly.

“I think we need to wash her navel out,” one of the torturers said. She held up the small water spray, letting Megan have a good look at her next tickling implement, even as the other took possession of an electric toothbrush.

“NOOOOOOOOOO!”

Should there be a Thursday? :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back