• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Decorating Decision (F/M)

Ticklish_Matt

TMF Poster
I finally got around to finishing part 1 of a story I have been writting for a while and thought i would try posting it. Although not sure when or if I'll get around to part 2.

To use milagros's saying. This is an adult F/m story; if you don't like that, don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

I had spent the better part of a half hour looking through a craft store looking for something to decorate the walls of my house with, since I had just moved in and the place looks rather empty. I was absentmindedly looking up at the shelf, when I bumped into a woman who was also looking through the store about as absentminded as me. *Uuuumpphhh* we both say as the two of us collide, “oh my, I’m sorry I wasn't watching where I was going.” She starts to bend to pick up the material she dropped before she does I say “oh here, don’t bother I’ll pick it up” she replies “thank you.” I kneel down and start gathering her craft supplies, which included ribbons, tacks, a small shelf, and a few feathers. As I stand up I take a good look at her for the first time, she was wearing a light blue dress that was best described as form fitting and needless to say it fit her form very well, especially considering that she looks about 20 years older than me(having just turned 19). All the way from her silk smooth legs, clinging to her gorgeous hips and waist, and finally it just barely contained her firm and supple chest, which I couldn’t help but notice as she helped me to my feet. We start walking through the store together, we started small talk and I mentioned my looking for something for home decorating but no actual idea of what exactly. She smiled and offered to help pick out supplies and decorate, I agreed and we picked out supplies similar to hers. I offered to take her to lunch first if she wanted and I was glad she that accepted.

During lunch I decided to lightly flirt with her to see if she was feeling the way I was at the moment, I was pleasantly surprised when she started to flirt back even more intensely. As the lunch progressed we flirted more and more blatantly, we were getting ready to leave to go to her place to check out how the decorations look on her wall. I decide to complement on how beautifully her dress fit her form and to drive home her point she leaned in and whispered thanks… although it looks much better around my ankles. While I was absorbing her last statement I didn’t see her grab one of the long fluffy feathers from her bag, I only realized when I just about jumped out of my chair when she wickedly dragged it along the side of my sandal clad foot, which had been resting on my knee. She got a wicked grin as judging from my reaction, she had found out what she suspected, her mind whirled with ideas as she sounded out in her head what she found out “he’s ticklish!!!”

We arrived at her house and I offered to take her supplies inside, I opened the door and set them by the door. I laid my hat aside; I heard her come behind me and she skillfully pull my shirt off and was quickly tossed over to the side. As quickly as my shirt had been remove, I soon found myself with my arms behind my back and placed in what I realized were padded handcuffs. Something in her touch quelled the normal response of fear that I should have felt; instead I was willing to follow her lead. She had me walk over to her bedroom were she pulled my pants and underwear down to my ankles. She smiled and laughs breaking the silence “those pants look just as good around your ankles as this dress does around mine, even better in my opinion.” She pushed me onto the bed and finished pulling off my cloths, and set my now bare feet by the edge of the bed. Now I am really glad I got these feathers when I saw you walking aimlessly through the store, she twirls a feather menacingly while setting the rest down, aren’t you? I smile, considering the results…I can’t complain, we both start to laugh.

We look into each other’s eyes and I see her gaze over my feet, the look on her face like a predator and my feet are obviously her prey of choice. I can’t help but being nervous as she looks at every detail, hmmm she smiles, about nine and a half grabbing my feet she say ahh very soft and not a single callus. Ah almost forgot, she reaches in and grabs some plastic wrap, and proceeds to wrap it rather securely around my ankles to just below the knees. She was unable to take the anticipation anymore, forgoing the time to get me extremely well restrain to the bed, she moves to my feet and the feather becomes a blur of motion exploring every inch of my helplessly trapped bare feet.

A split second after seeing the feather blur, I exploded with laughter HAAHAAHAAAAHEHEHAhaahaaAAHHAAAAHAAAHAAAAAA. She had intended to tickle full out for a short burst, and then slow to a soft teasing, but she just had to keep this musical laughter coming. So grabbing another feather she sits on my legs just above the ankles and continues tickling with amazing speed and skill. The twitching of my feet was reminiscent of a seizure; by the time my feet move in reaction to one feather tickle the feather was already tickling another part of my sole. HEHAHAHAAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAAAHHEHEEHEHAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAAA………Although it seemed a hell of a lot longer, after about 10 minutes, the laughter sounded weaker than in the beginning HEHAHAAhaahaahAHAHAAHAHaahaaheheahAAHAAHAAAA. So, she abandoned the feathers and dug in with her long and beautifully manicure ruby red nails and was rewarded by heightened laughter once more HEHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAHAHAHEHEHEHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHEHEHAAAHAAHAHHAAAA….. 5 min later HEHEHAHheheaahaaaHAAHAAHAAhaahaha her frenzied pace didn’t slow one bit…. Another 10 min pass HEHaha(silent laughter……………………) Hehaahaheeh (………more silent laughter……….) knowing full well that I would pass out if I wasn’t given a break; but she since my twitching feet where almost as amusing as my laughter she couldn’t bring herself to stop…5 min finally pass out.

I awoke to her gently kissing me while her hands glided over my muscular chest; ah good you’re awake. I am sorry I got so carried away, but you are the most ticklish guy I have ever met and I just couldn’t bring myself to stop, saying with a sweet smile are you mad at me? I respond by looking her in the eye and giving her a deep kiss, don’t be silly it was exquisitely torturous I have always loved having my feet tickled. Even though it isn’t my worst spot, the gleam in her eyes was unbelievably gorgeous as I spoke those words. Really, it isn’t with a bit of shock in her voice?!! Really, my stomach and sides are much more ticklish…. Really, she begins tickling my chest in response HEhahaHAAhaaaha. Ah good in that case I have an idea I want to try, she says to herself I’ll need more plastic wrap J tossing the roll on aside, she releases my feet and puts them into restraints attached to the corners of the bed. I am surprised when I hear two small padlock clicking shut, she turns and says I couldn’t bare the thought of you getting loose before we have had our fun. Although from the looks of things (staring below my waist), you are having too much fun to want to leave. My face turns a little red, having completely forgotten that she had striped me naked. She secured my outstretched hands above my head and tightened my binds so my entire body is taunt and exposed.

She asked as a rhetorical question if I minded if she got comfortable and a second later her dress hit the floor followed by her underwear. She giggled at my reaction, of eyes widening and jaw dropping, she takes a slight bow. This caused my eyes to be transfixed by the swaying movement of the exquisite vision of beauty that are her breasts. I am startled from this trance when jumping on the bed in one fluid motion she straddles me and sit on top of my thighs. Ready?(without waiting for a response she tickles my sides) HEHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHAHAAAHA oh stop HEHAHAHAAHAHEHEHAHAAAHAA I can’t stand this HEHAHAAHAAHHAHA HAHAAHAHEHAHAAAHA I explode with laughter the second that my sensitive stomach was exploited. Her reaction was very apparent as she smirked slightly and laughed, oh my what a ticklish boy you are unfortunately you will have to “stand this” since you are all tied up J. Combining the two factors of being extremely ticklish and her being an amazingly skilled tickler made keeping track of time almost impossible. The reason why I’m say she is so amazing is that even though I was laughing hysterically from just fast and random tickling all over my stomach and side, to both my pleasure and dismay the randomness had purpose. Much as a piano player memorizes the sound each key makes, likewise she memorized every spot and different techniques that would produce even a slightly louder or more of a reaction. The gleam in her eye when she found such spots showed that she wasn’t satisfied with just hysterical laughter; she wanted to find spots that drove me absolutely insane.

HEHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA ooohhhhh god HEHAHAHAHHAEHAHHAHHAHEHHEHEHEHEAHAHAHHAAAA no more HEHAHHAAHAHHHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAA it tickles too muchhhhhhhHHEHHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHAAAAHAAAAAHAHAH HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHEHHAHAHAAAAAA continuing wickedly tickling up and down my sides, she laughs so amazingly adorably, with a very coy expression says hhhmmmmmmm funny I was just thinking that it didn’t tickle enoughhhh…. lol. On the word enough she dug in even harder on the worst spot of my sides. My mind was overwhelmed; I couldn’t seem to form anything that remotely resembled rational thought, only vaguely aware of pleading for her to stop between the bursts of laughter.

Throughout all of this exquisite torture, as you might imagine I was very much standing to attention especial since she had been grinding her hips causing her mound to rub against my rock solid member.

Sensing I was again nearing exhaustion she stopped tickling and repositioned her body higher, then slowly lowering her glistening mound onto my quivering member, she softly moans as her bare ass rests on top of my thighs. Slowly, she begins to rock and grind her body against mine increasing speed until she is vigorously slamming my body into the bed with so much force that the springs cause my body to rise in the air until my restraints stops me in mid air. Almost instantly, her weight presses against me and am pushed back against the bed, causing the same thing to happen again and again. Looking into her face with pure ecstasy, of which is the same expression that is on her face. Her face all of a sudden gets a evil grin, and then shouts out in almost a moan, “It’s tummy tickle time” as her fingers kneed and wiggle into my bare stomach.

This, once again has me dissolve into hysterical laughter. HEHHEHAHAHHAHHAHAHEHEHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAHAAAH. She grinds and tickles until I am just about to pass out, I feel her body violently shudder as she comes to climax, followed almost instantly by my own and then I finally pass out from complete and total exhaustion. When her orgasm had finally finished, she extricated herself and placing a pillow behind my head and one next to me she pull a blanket over both of us. Wrapping her leg over my body, and cuddling up to me letting her hand rest on top of my privates she shuddered. Feeling the still hot and very hard member, she says to herself “my god I can’t wait until tomorrow.”

Ticklish_Matt said:

To use milagros's saying. This is an adult F/m story; if you don't like that, don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

I'm glad to see a new F/m author posting here; there aren't very many of us. Nice of you give me credit for the disclaimer. :p

It is a very nice story, Ticklish_Matt, with descriptions of F/m tickling and erotic. :D

Actually that was VERY good...

Good writing man...right to the point without missing any details...
ahh..what an older woman can do to a young man....

wow

That was a very good f/m story proving it doesn't have to be about sadism or feminism in that corner of the field.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back