• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foottimes WEB CAM show tonight

younghotmuscle

TMF Poster
All I can say is WOW... First let me say this is not a PLUG for a site... I have no connections with www.foottime.com

For those of you who seen the LIVE web cam show tonight, I know I saw Biscuit in there, you know exactly how great it was. Honestly, I am not a HUGE foot tickling fan by any means.. I am more of an armpit tickling guy.. I joined the site and realized that it was more for you foot ticklers out there with lots of good clips and pics. A few upperbody tickling also(from what I hear, a lot more in the future). Now I have been waiting for this LIVE WEB CAM show for a long time with an unbelivable SEXY REAL blonde young model named Dee.. I am sure some of you are fimilar with her.

Now I never did a LIVE cam tickling show before or seen one.. A long time ago "other" sites, not to mention there names, promised a show once a month with models and it did not happen. They are no longer around.

As far as the cam show goes.. The model, Dee, showed up about 15-20 minutes late.. Because of that she stayed a good 30 minutes later then she was supposed too in a 2+ hour web show. Now I was kinda shocked not too many people were there but at the same time I loved the face you could ask MANY request. She talked in the chat room while you requested what you wanted to see... Her licking her own feet.. Her being tickled with a feather and fingers.. and much for my enjoyment her soft smooth armpits were stroked while she giggled and laughed hysterically. 2+ hours of great chatting and live tickling with a hot model, free, if you are a member of foottime.

Again, this is not a plug but just a HUGE kudos to the site and the owner for putting on a great free show to the members of the site.. The site itself is worth the price but the cam show put it over big time. I am sure those of you who were there and post here will agree.

GREAT JOB FOOTTIME and can't wait for your next live shot!

Looks quite nice, never saw this site before. Thanks for the link! :cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back