• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish on your arms?

younghotmuscle

TMF Poster
A spot that RARELY gets mentioned.. Let me say I am NOT talking about the ARMPITS.. I mean the entire arm.. This is one of my fav spots to tickle a girl and everyone of my old girlfriends has been very ticklish on there arms. Most of them on the insides of there upper arms.. Between the elbow and the pit, where it's very soft.. Right before the pit is very ticklish on most females as well.. Inside of the elbow or the back of the forearms is sometimes ticklish too on a girl.. I love to tickle up and down the insides of a girls arms making her giggle like crazy.. So I started this thread since that spot never gets any mention.. Are you females out there ticklish there? And for the guys any good stories on tickling a girl there? Thanks!:D

My arms are VERY ticklish, and Lazarus tickles me there often. It's a spot that never gets ignored when I am down for a session.

They are ticklish everywhere from the wrists, all the way up the undersides to the underarms. The spot you described is the WORST, and drives me insane. My elbows (both inside and out) are also unbearably sensitive.

You're right though, they do get ignored far too often!

Mimi :)

Mimi, thanks for the reply.. So fingers or a feather up and down the undersides of your upper arms would drive you how nuts......?:p

Horribly nuts. If I happen to be really on (meaning in hyper ticklish mode), I can be driven to screaming a safeword because I can not take it. It's a baaaaaaad spot.

Mimi :D

my wife's are

my wife's arms are super ticklish, esp. the forearms!

most girls/women i have tickled were ticklish on their arms, but most also didn't know it, even ones who'd been tickled before... truely the most under rated area.

steve

Leave us not forget...

...the ticklish PALMS, either! :devil:

Both are places that are rarely considered, and often overlooked!

Yep, mine are. Hell, there isn't a spot on me that isn't!

Ann

TklDuo-Ann said:
Yep, mine are. Hell, there isn't a spot on me that isn't!

Ann

Yeah, what she said. :)

Ann and I are walking tickle-spots. :D

And the palms of the hands? Ack! :blaugh:

my arms are very sensitive and will drive me insane if done with the right light touch...and the palms are quite sensitive as well.

I think a woman's arms are extremely sexy and I will always tickle her there. I find it difficult to be in the presence of a woman wearing something sleeveless and NOT touching her arms. If the touch elicits a giggle then it has made my day.

In a bondage tickling situation, the arms are always a giggling warm-up to the underarms.

Good post!

Max :firedevil

I have always tickled on the arms, both my female cousin when I was a kid and my ex. They were really ticklish at that spot.

But it's correct: it is rarely mentioned.

that spot does get ignored much to often..but yes i never realized it tickled me until Jester held my arms above my head and ragged his fingers down the under side of my arms so softly ...lol

Hmmm. This is all very enlightening! I must admit that, except for under them, the arms have escaped any attention from me. Annie, Judy, and Paige never seemed to go there either. I'm pretty sure I'm ticklish on the inside of my elbows. I shall definately have to experiment on Paige in September. We're always looking for new ways to drive each other nuts! :devil:

Good replies...

Max, I agree with you 100 percent.. I find a girls arms very sexy.. I love the undersides where it's soft and I am not afraid to admitt I have an arm/armpit fetish..

I have a few real nice stories I bet you would love..

Any more good stories about ticklish arms or any other females that are ticklish there?

Plus, the added bonus gift...

...it's someplace that you can softly get in public and not even get a raised eyebrow.
lite said:
Yeah, what she said. :)

Ann and I are walking tickle-spots. :D
Can't help but love THAT! ;)
lite said:
And the palms of the hands? Ack! :blaugh:
:devil: Oh realllllllllllllllllly...

Basically, if there are nerves anywhere near it, it gets tickled by me! The palms, the fingers, the wrists, the forearms, the crook of the elbow, the elbow, the outer arm, the inner arm, the shoulder... all great spots.

Story - I remember once being out to dinner with a bunch of folks. Seated to my right was a friend of mine wearing a sleeveless dress. Were outside and a breeze came by and she shivered. I asked if she was cold and rubber her outer arm a couple of times. She said "that's just giving me goosebumps", in sort of a bratty tone, so I responded by lightly dragging the back of my nails from her elbow up to the shoulder. She never moved, but instead giggled the most musically sweet giggle I've ever heard. Still makes my mouth water thinking about it!

JPie1 said:
my arms are very sensitive and will drive me insane if done with the right light touch...and the palms are quite sensitive as well.

:happyfloa

Same goes for me...:)

This is an area that produces "Chills" and giggles and it seems screams if done right!! :)

I find when MY arms are tickled it inhances my ticklishness in say my underarms and ribs...the anticipation is helped along with the giggling and chills that this tickling causes...plus this is usually a light tickling area and can be used for teasing and testing to great effect :)

Ahh...good stuff...now where is NEST when you need one ;)

Now why did I just get chills from hearing that CryDun...and Ann for that matter!

yeah, inner arms are the worst for me...

From the tips of my fingers, all the way to the pits, non-stop giggles from me. Unless, of course, we're out in public, in church even. A certain evil one, who shall remain nameless, loves to do the little spidery thing on the backs of my upper arms, when I must force myself to hide any response.:devil:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back