• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W./WWE Divas/GLOW (F/F) (wrestling/tickling) "The Merger" part 3

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here is the next episode of the ongoing saga of WOW. i hope you all have been enjoying this new direction and soon i will take on the task of writing 2 women's federations when i do the "brand split". if you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know. now, on with the story. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com or www.geocities.com/thatthing35/ WWE Divas can be found at www.wwedivas.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com

Jazz walked through the door with Chyna into the tWo locker room. she looked around at the members of the tWo and tensed up. she didnt know if this was a trap. she looked straight ahead and saw Hollywood sitting in a recliner with a bottle of water in her hand. Jazz has heard of Hollywood, but never had a chance to meet her. Jazz stood in front of Hollywood and looked around the room. the rest of the tWo surrounded her and Jazz was ready for a fight.

"hello Jazz, please to meet you." Hollywood said, extending her hand.

Jazz looked at Hollywood with a menacing stare, then looked at the extended hand. "what's up?" Jazz replied, not shaking Hollywood's hand.

"relax Jazz, i didnt bring you in here for a fight. i brought you in here to invite you to join the tWo." Hollywood told her.

"the tWo? what the hell is that?" Jazz replied.

"since you are new here in WOW, there is going to be a lot for you to learn. the way of life in the WWE is much different than here in WOW. here, you need others to help you out and to help you dominate. that's what the tWo is all about. it stands for Tickling World Order." Hollywood told her.

"the TICKLING World Order? dont tell me you are just a bunch of women who go around tickling each other." Jazz said, shocked over the concept.

"you may think it's silly Jazz, but believe me, a woman's ticklishness is a powerful way to break them down. it is also so embarrassing. imagine submitting to tickling." Hollywood told her.

"seriously, you go around tickling women into submission?" Jazz said, a smile forming on her face.

"yes.....dont doubt on how powerful it is. watch...." Hollywood said. then she pointed to a tv monitor and played a tape.

the tape was her match versus Terri Gold. the image showed Hollywood removing Terri Gold's boots, then her socks, then tickling the barefeet. Jazz watched the tape and was amazed on how much Terri Gold was screaming. the tape showed Terri Gold submitting finally and Hollywood was announced as the new WOW World champion. Hollywood paused the tape.

"impressive...." Jazz said cooly.

"think about it. a WORLD champion gave up her title, not by submitting to a crossface crippler, a figure four or a camel clutch. she gave up her title by having her feet tickled. check this out, this is a match from tonight...." Hollywood said.

the tape showed the recent match between Mystery and Torrie Wilson. Jazz's eyes opened wide as she saw Torrie begging for mercy as Mystery tickled her feet. Torrie tapped out and Hollywood once again stopped the tape.

"i'll admit, it's a little unorthodox, but it seems quite effective. but tell me, why did you want me to join the tWo? it looks like you have plenty of women around." Jazz said.

"i want you because you are the most powerful woman in the WWE since Chyna left. with you joining us, the tWo only gets stronger and we will own this place. with a bunch of new women here, it is a prime opportunity for us to make our presence felt. so Jazz, are you in?" Hollywood said.

Jazz looked around at saw each other the tWo members faces. Jazz knew she was in a foreign organization and was on her own. she had no real friends in the WWE and if she was on her own, it could mean trouble. plus, it looked like fun having the chance to not only hurt other wrestlers but then embarrass them by tickling them. Jazz nodded her head and shook Hollywood's hand.

"yeah, i'm in." Jazz said.

"welcome to the group. trust me Jazz, your career here in WOW is going to be huge! ladies, looks like the tWo just got even stronger. the best part is, i'm not done yet...." Hollywood laughed.

"now THAT was funny! did you see Torrie scream?! that was so funny!" Trish laughed.

"yeah, but she would have screamed louder if one of us got to tickle her. right now, we have a certain individual we want to torment." Sable said.

"who?" Trish replied.

"Hollywood. she is the leader of the tWo. that bitch thinks she runs this place, but she will realize the Glamour Girls are the dominant force." Sable said.

"the tWo? what the hell is that?" Trish asked.

"it's a bitch group that goes by the name Tickling World Order." Lana chimed in.

"they tickle too? you werent kidding when you say it's the WOW way of life here!" Trish said.

"oh yeah! right now we are in a constant battle with them for dominance in WOW. that's why we are going after their leader. if Hollywood falls, they ALL fall." Sable said.

"but we need to get bigger. Trish, do you think any others from the WWE would like to join us. but make sure they are worthy..." Sunny asked.

"i think i could find some friends....be right back!" Trish said as she left the dressing room.

the rest of the Glamour Girls watched Trish leave the room. they looked at each other and smiled. they knew their numbers had to get bigger if they wanted to topple the tWo.

MOLLY vs BRONCO BILLIE

the music of Molly Holly blared on the loudspeakers and Molly made her appearance at the top of the stage. Molly was disgusted that she was in WOW. she didnt think highly of the WOW wrestlers and her move to the top would be easy. all she had to do was beat the other WWE Divas here and knew she could easily become the World Champion here in WOW. she marched down the ramp wearing her black sleeveless shirt, black wrestling pants, her black boots and listened to the boos of the crowd. she got into the ring and with a scowl on her face awaited her opponent. Molly wanted to make an example out of Bronco Billie and show the world the women of WOW are weak.

country music began to play and the crowd cheered as Bronco Billie made her appearance at the top of the ramp. wearing her white top with a blue vest with blue shorts and her white cowboy boots, Bronco Billie made her way down the ramp. Billie was looking forward to this match as she had a chance to show her skills against a star from the WWE. she knew hse had an ace up her sleeve because she knew Molly wouldnt be prepared for some tickling. Billie made it to the ring and waved to the crowd. she then faced Molly and the bell rang.

Molly walked up to Billie and slapped her. Billie tried to swing back, but Molly ducked, got behind Billie and German Suplexed her. Billie moaned as Molly began to stomp on her.

"you call this a wrestler?!!! she is just a weak little woman!!" Molly screamed to the crowd. Molly then scooped Billie up and slammed her to the canvas. she went for the cover. 1......2........KICKOUT. Molly slammed Billie's head back to the canvas. she then stood up and walked around the ring. she then stood in a corner and waited for Billie to get up. Billie staggered to her feet and Molly charged into Billie, knocking her to the mat. Molly dusted her hands off and went for the cover. 1..........2..........KICKOUT.

Billie kicked out and still had fight in her. she felt Molly pulling her hair, forcing her to stand up. Molly scooped up Billie again, but Billie countered by rolling Molly into a small package. 1........2.........KICKOUT. Molly kicked out and as she got up, Billie did a drop toe hold and Molly's head bounced off the canvas. Billie got to her feet and waited for Molly to stand up. Molly got up and Billie nailed her with a dropkick. Molly got up again and Billie dropkicked her again. Molly got up one more time and Billie kicked Molly in the midsection, forcing her to hunch over. Billie then put Molly in a headlock and executed a bulldog piledriver. Molly was dazed as Billie went for the cover. 1..........2.......kickout. Molly barely kicked out and Billie had a smile. it was time to see if Molly was ticklish. she rolled Molly over onto her stomach and straddled her back.

"kootchie kootchie koo!!!" Billie teased as her fingers began to tickle Molly's underarms.

Molly began to squirm a little as she felt Billie's fingers tickling her. "w-what are you doing?!! hehehehehehe stop tickling meeeehahahahehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!! are you c-craaaaazyyhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!"

Billie enjoyed listening to Molly laugh. she then felt Molly bucking as she tried to free herself. Billie pretended as though she was riding a bronco and continued her tickling. she was going to break this filly!!! Molly screamed as she was tickled. this threw her off completely. she didnt expect someone to tickle her while she wrestled. her mind raced as she was faced with the possibility of losing a match by being tickled. that would totally embarass her.

"is Molly ticklish? is she a ticklish little girl? yes she is!!! tickle tickle tickle!!! how about your feet? are they ticklish too?" Billie teased.

Molly's eyes popped open when she heard Billie mentioning her feet. she wasnt going to let this woman touch her sensitive feet. she managed to get to her knees and despite being ticklish, she managed to stand to her feet. Billie stopped tickling as she realized Mollie made it to her feet. Molly then fell to her back, smashing Billie in the process. Molly had a look of rage in her eyes. she yanked Billie up by the hair, scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. she then put Billie in position, then scaled the ropes. she then jumped off the top rope with a legdrop and connected. Billie was done for. 1..........2.........3!!!!!! the bell rang and Molly was announced as the winner. she looked at a sprawled out Billie and rolled her eyes. she couldnt believe this woman tried to tickle her. the thought of having her feet tickled pissed her off. she then grabbed Billie's ankle, pulled off the boot and sock and stared at Billie's pink sole.

"how about if i tickled your foot?!!" Molly screamed as she then raked her nails across Billie's foot.

Billie roared in laughter as she felt Molly tickling her foot. she tapped the mat wildly as her toes were being tormented. Molly kept tickling Billie's foot as the referee tried to make her break it up. she finally let go and Billie laid on the mat exhausted.

"dont ever try to tickle me again!!!!" Molly shouted as she got out of the ring.

*************************COMMERCIAL*****************

Trish Stratus walked back into the Glamour Girl dressing room with a smile on her face. she had brought back two women. Lana and the rest of the group looked at Trish.

"Trish? who did you bring?" Lana asked.

"ladies, i brought you back two women who i KNOW would love to join us and humiliate the rest of the WWE Divas and the WOW women. let me introduce to you Dawn Marie and Jackie Gayda!!!" Trish said with a smile.

"it is a pleasure to meet you!!!" Jackie Gayda exclaimed as she shook Lana's hand.

"likewise! i totally LOVED your role on that show Tough Enough. what a way to play that guy! you will like, so fit in with us!" Lana replied.

"Dawn Marie, we meet again." Sable said as she hugged her.

"it has always been a pleasure knowing such a Diva. you know, this little organization just got a little more friendly now. by the way, who is that little man that runs this place?" Dawn Marie asked.

"Mclane? are you talking about the little dork in a tuxedo?" Sable asked.

"yeah, that's him! has he always been a weenie?" Dawn Marie asked.

"YES!!!! the funny thing is, he really thinks he runs this place. one of these days he is going to realize i am the STAR and EXECUTIVE PRODUCER of WOW. he has that Na...Napo.." Lana tried to say.

"Napoleanic complex?" Patti said.

"yeah, that's it! what she said! the little man wont be too much trouble. just slap him and he will go crying to his mother...." Lana laughed.

"the coolest thing is ladies, we now have an awesome way of humiliating women here! we get to...get this...tickle them!!" Trish told Jackie and Dawn Marie.

"tickle them? that's so funny! i hope that doesnt happen to me, i am so ticklish myself!" Jackie said.

"tickling huh? sounds like fun. i should have done that to Torrie Wilson when i had the chance. i would love to tickle her fancy!!" Dawn Marie cooed.

"dont worry, you will get a chance to torment her. in fact, you will have a chance to torment a LOT of women here..." Sable said.

"excuse me Lana, my match is next." Patti told her.

"oh yeah! by the way Patti, you better beat that flea ridden bitch Jungle Grrl! she cost me my title shot against Terri Gold. make her pay!!!" Lana told her.

"i will Lana! Lana....." Patti then began to whisper.

"what?" Lana asked.

"since we are adding new people to our group, i hope i am still a important person." Patti told her.

"OF COURSE YOU ARE!!! who else is going to schedule my appointments, give me massages, take out the trash, wash my clothes..." Lana went on.

"Lana!!! i'm not a slave!" Patti exclaimed.

"relax Patti! you are my personal sla-, er, i mean personal assistant! you get the major task of helping me. i wouldnt be who i am without you!" Lana told her.

"thanks Lana! now, as your personal assistant, i am going to make sure Jungle Grrl pays for what she did to you. i hope you all watch my match and cheer me on!!" Patti said as she walked out.

"she sure has some spunk...." Dawn Marie said.

"she like, totally does everything i say. but let's watch her match. this Jungle Grrl cost me something important. now, she has to pay Glamour Girl style." Lana told the group.

Victoria was walking through the hallway and finally reached David Mclane. Mclane turned around and smiled as he saw Victoria. he was impressed with her physique.

"can i help you Victoria?" Mclane flashed his trademark smile.

"i have a question. since i was the women's champion in the WWE, what does that make me now?" Victoria asked.

"well, since the merger happened, the WWE Women's title has been retired for now. but dont worry Victoria, you will be a major factor when we do our brand split. since you were the champion, you will get a title shot very soon. either against Terri Gold, or if you are on the other show, you will have the best chance to become champion. i will do my best to see that you are in position to win a title. how do you like WOW so far?" Mclane asked.

"it's nice. it's good to be part of an organization that is dedicated to women's wrestling. i look forard to having a successful career here." Victoria told him.

"you will Victoria, you will!" Mclane told her as she walked off.

JUNGLE GRRL vs PATTI PIZZAZZ (Glamour Girls)

Patti Pizzazz's music played and the "personal assistant" of Lana Star made her appearance at the top of the ramp. wearing her pink cheerleading shirt, with a white skirt and pink wrestling boots, Patti walked down the aisle. she knew this was her chance to get a huge win over a top contender. ever since Sable arrived, Patti hasnt gotten much attention in terms of wrestling fame. she wanted to prove to herself and especially Lana that she deserves title shots. she wanted to be a champion like Lana was. beating Jungle Grrl would make her take a step in that direction. she got into the ring and awaited her opponent. she knew Lana was watching and had to win this match.

the song "Welcome to the Jungle" blared on the loudspeakers and the crowd roared as Jungle Grrl made her appearance at the top of the stage. wearing her leopard print wrestling dress with black shorts underneath and barefoot, Jungle Grrl walked menacingly towards the ring. she stared at the bubbly Glamour Girl Patti Pizzazz and couldnt wait to destroy her. she was still upset at Lana Star for costing her a chance to win the Continental Title. she knew by destroying Patti Pizzazz, Lana would be next. she made it to the ring and ducked as Patti swung at her. Jungle Grrl then immediately began to chop away at Patti as the bell rang.

Patti reeled from each chop and the crowd chanted "WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" with every chop. Jungle Grrl then threw a stunned Patti across the ropes and nailed her with a vicious dropkick. Patti hit the canvas and Jungle Grrl began to stomp away at Patti. Jungle Grrl laughed at Patti then waited for her to get up. Patti staggered on her feet, then Jungle Grrl hit her with a spear. Patti was motionless on the mat and Jungle Grrl scaled to the top rope. she looked down at Patti, raised her arms into the air and as the crowd cheered, she leapt off the top rope. she nailed Patti with her flying splash and Patti was done for. Jungle Grrl didnt make the cover though. she simply rolled Patti over onto her stomach and sat on her rear end, facing Patti's pink boots. she pulled an ankle towards her chest and began to unlace the boot. Jungle Grrl felt no resistance from Patti as she plucked the laces loose, then removed the pink boot. she then peeled off Patti's white cotton sock and stared at the tender pink sole before her.

"tell Lana this is for her!!" Jungle Grrl shouted as she then raked her nails across Patti's sole.

Patti began to giggle, then laughter poured out as her foot was tickled. she laughed hysterically as her toes were tickled and began to panic. she was in so much pain and the tickling was horrendous. Jungle Grrl listened to Patti laugh harder and knew it was only a matter of time. Patti begged for mercy as Jungle Grrl dug in between her toe crevices, then finally began to tap the mat. the bell rang and Jungle Grrl tickled Patti's foot a little longer. she then got up and the referee raised her hand. she then knelt down by Patti's bare ankle and grabbed it again, she headlocked the ankle, leaving the sole face up and very vulnerable. Jungle Grrl heard Patti whimper, then motioned ther tv camera to come to her. Jungle Grrl then spoke into the camera.

"Lana Star!!!! next time it's going to be you!!! i am HUNTING you Lana! there's no where to run, no where to hide! when i finally find my prey, what i am about to do will seem tame. i am going to humiliate you Lana! you will regret the day you crossed paths with me! you see this pink sole here?" Jungle Grrl said as the camera zoomed in on Patti's exposed sole. "soon, this will be YOUR foot. imagine Lana, imagine me doing this to your foot. you will laugh for me Lana and you WILL submit to me Lana! tickle......tickle......tickle." Jungle Grrl said.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOP!!!! STOP!!!!!! HAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA THAT TICKLES THAT TICKLES!!!!!" Patti wailed away.

Jungle Grrl ran her fingers up and down Patti's sole and loved hearing Patti scream. she watched Patti's toes wiggle wildly as she then faced the camera once more.

"soon Lana.......SOON!!!! you will be MINE!!!!!" Jungle Grrl threatened.

Lana Star and the rest of the Glamour Girls watched the tv monitor with intense looks. shivers went down their spines as they heard Patti laughing hysterically. Lana swallowed hard as she heard Patti scream for mercy. she knew sooner or later, her path was going to cross with Jungle Grrl. she knew she had to be ready for the confrontation of her career.

END SHOW

UP NEXT: more tickling action, plus new members and another General Manager is named!!!!!

okay folks, how did you like this episode? i apologize for the small tickling scenes, but i am trying to push the storyline. thanks for your patience and i hope you enjoy the show. by the way, any guesses on who the 2nd General Manager might be? i think you are going to like who it is!

can't wait...continue...

as my guess as to who the other general manager...it has to be...er...you know...I have no idea

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back