• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Offical where who and what Thread

shylittleme

TMF Master
If you could live anywhere in the World, where would it be?

If you could bring anybody along with you for them to Tickle you or you Tickle them(it can be more then one person if you'd like) who would it be?

If you could bring any form of Tickling tools with you on your Chosen destination of where you were gonna live at what Tickling Tools would they be?

looking forward to your Answers:D

Where I live now.

Someone I care about

My fingers.

Myriads

San Francisco, California.

Alex Warfield and Lucy Lu (heehee)

Toothbrushes :D

Where?
A fully restored "villa" on the sunny north slope (French side) of the Pyrenees border between France and Spain "frontera", near Argeles and Banyul. About 5 to 10k from the sea, and high enough to look out over the blue Mediterranean in the distance. Surrounded by palmettos, flower gardens, citrus shrubs and grape arbors dripping with pinot noir and Malbec.

Who?
My wife Miss M, the whole gang from NEST (all of 'em), and Drew Barrymore

Tools?
1. Fingers, 2. the "Humming Bird" electrical dental tool that McGuyver discovered!

Spenser

Where? Gilligan's Island

Who? Maryann, Ginger, Jeannie, Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez, Lucy Liu, Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore (Because she LIKES it), & a select few that no one else knows about in this Forum. Heh heh

Tools? My fingers (They go everywhere with me), an assortment of
feathers & brushes, leather cuffs with the fur on the inside
for extra comfort for my vict-- ticklees...

Spenser said:
Where?
A fully restored "villa" on the sunny north slope (French side) of the Pyrenees border between France and Spain "frontera", near Argeles and Banyul. About 5 to 10k from the sea, and high enough to look out over the blue Mediterranean in the distance. Surrounded by palmettos, flower gardens, citrus shrubs and grape arbors dripping with pinot noir and Malbec.

Who?
My wife Miss M, the whole gang from NEST (all of 'em), and Drew Barrymore

Tools?
1. Fingers, 2. the "Humming Bird" electrical dental tool that McGuyver discovered!

Spenser

Perfect answer, right down to including Drew...:D

Gothom City

Robin ;)

Catwoman is my tickler of choice (instead of an actual item, i can use her, right? objections?), since im more of a 'watcher', lol...and c'mon, you all know that those claws make you cringe...

(lol, i just HAD to say it all, u knew it was comin' :p Im a dork, i know...okokok...im leaving now....lol ;) )

~clair :D

Re: the "who" part

>>>Perfect answer, right down to including Drew...

Yeah Ray, and y'know, I sort of suspect that the divine MsB is just about --kinky enough-- that if she could shake her handlers for a day or two and make it to the Cote'Vermielle, she'd have a blast! (and fit right in with all the rest of us NESTERS)

Spens..

There's a house that overlooks the pacific right between La Jolla & Del Mar. There.

My queen... whenever I find her

I got my fingers... I got my mouth... and most importantly, I got my mind. Me duneed nuttin' else mon! That being said... either an assortment of paintbrushes or a nervewheel

cool thread

the where is not as easy as one might think...
i'll go with hawaii too.

the who is even more difficult. but since it was stated that more than one can be picked, that helps. my wife, an old lady friend sandy, and even older lady friend billi. a social worker i worked with on the ortho unit many years ago. and various actresses.

i've got all i need attached... but i WANT one of every type, and style of makeup brush, and feather duster, and feathers, also ad in one of every electrical tooth devise on the market.

there, not too greedy huh?

steve

St Vincent, a lovely litle Carribean island.

Um....Steph? Sinner? tklgal? You guys up for a trip? Heh, heh, heh! :devil:

My fingers, feathers, toothbrushes, backscratchers, pediucure kits, combs, Q-Tips, and anything else I can cram into my Samsonite!!!

"I'm not really bad, I'm just drawn that way."-Jessica Rabbit.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Double T, his Samsonite full of toys and an island?
This consummate beach girl would love to be counted in...:D

XOXO

tklgal226 said:
Gothom City

Robin ;)

Catwoman is my tickler of choice (instead of an actual item, i can use her, right? objections?), since im more of a 'watcher', lol...and c'mon, you all know that those claws make you cringe...

(lol, i just HAD to say it all, u knew it was comin' :p Im a dork, i know...okokok...im leaving now....lol ;) )

~clair :D

I'm not gonna say a word.... ;) :p Okay, okay, I will :D I love the way your mind works Clair! :devil: :D (no objections over here;) )
As for me....

Where? Banff and Jasper, Alberta

Who? Claire Danes, Mira Sorvino, Naomi Watts, Clair, Steph, Limeoutsider, Crydun, lol...you get the picture ;):p :D

Tools? Fingers, tongues and whatever else they may choose :veryhappy

Spenser said:

Tools?

Spenser

Actually, Spenser. McGyver discovered the "Cybersonic". I believe it was Venray that introduced us to the "Humming Bird"

Back at ya Leafers!

:justlips:

XOXO

leafstk said:

Who? Claire Danes, Mira Sorvino, Naomi Watts, Clair, Steph, Limeoutsider, Crydun, lol...you get the picture ;):p :D

Tools? Fingers, tongues and whatever else they may choose :veryhappy

Well let's see........

Nice secluded cabin in the mountains.

Britney Spears,Jennifer Love Hewitt,and Christina Aguilera.

Three pair so stocks,a hairbrush,and my fingers.Lock them all in the stocks and have one he## of a good time.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back