• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kasie is looking for F/M scenarios for videos

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
Hello, I have been in contact with Kasie Cavanaugh, the female body builder who was "Miss Mann" the gym teacher in "Scary Movie". Of course, she was also in 2 FP ticklking videos, Terminatrix and Taylor's Torture.

Anyway, in the course of our discussions it's come up that she is interested in doing more tickling related videos, both F/F with smaller petite women but espcially F/M with her as the tickler. So she asked me, and I in turn come to the TMF, what would those who WOULD be interested in a female body builder involved with tickling want to see? Kasie and I have both discussed that it wouldn't be everyone's cup o' tea, but then, there's a lot of material out there like that which isn't to the liking of all .... model's too old, too fat, too skinny, not into F/M, not into F/F, whatever ...... for those who DO want it, what would F/M fans of tickling like to see involving a female body builder? Scenarios, intensity, plot, dialog, and so on. What would you want to see in a F/F video with such tickling? And Kasie's even considering doing a video where another female body builder gets tickled.

Let it be know what you are looking for here and I will send her the results. She wants to know what you want and is willing to seriously look into making it happen for you!

I'm really not into female body builders, but I do have lots of ideas for f/m scenarios that you or any other f/m video producer can feel free to use. One scenario that I've always thought would be neat comes from an old episode of "Mork and Mindy." There's this episode where a sexy young Raquel Welch plays the part of a female alien who, with her equally sexy cohorts, abduct Mork and subject him to various tests, one of which involves tickle torture. I always thought that was a great scene but I've never heard anyone else bring it up.

With f/f, one of the problems I have is that there are very few videos with plotlines. I mean, come on, isn't it a bigger turn on to know WHY one hot woman is tickling the crap out of another? I would love to see f/f story lines that involve tickling out of jealousy, revenge, etc.

Personally, i'd like to see something in the ways of tickle wrestling. Lets face it, the whole point of having a strong woman as the ler is that she can easily pin/hold down a victom and tickle them till they're ready to wet their pants. So, that would be my suggestion. Tickle wrestling. And perhaps the loser of the match would be tied down at the end for several minutes of tickling as punishment. I'd personally prefer the tickling to be fairly sadisitic, with the tickler using verble taunts and teases for their victom. You should ask Ms. Cavanaugh if she'd be interested in doing sessions sometime. I'm sure there would be more then a few guys, or girls willing to let a woman that strong tickle them at her mercy ;) Oh, and tell her i said hi :D

I loved her in the Foot paradise videos. I would love to see her grab a guy and tie him up and interrogate him for information through tickling.

Here is a scenario that I like:

Kasie remembers when she was a skinny little girl that her older cousin, call him Bob, used to pin her down and tickle her without mercy, quite a lot. They haven't seen each other in many years, and Bob doesn't know that she took up body-building.

Bob has moved to the city where she lives, and has been invited to her home. Upon entering, she easily overpowers him and ties him up. She asks if he remembers what he used to do to her when they were kids. He pretends not to remember, but she tickles him, ruthlessly, endlessly, totally without mercy. She gloats about the joy of revenge, and tickles him even more. :D

I would now like to pose the question that everyone is afraid to ask...

would any of you guys hit that???

Well of course, since she IS a bodybuilder...it would have to involve overpowering a guy somehow...which is quite fun to me..what if she's actually wrestling another big guy, and cheating by using tickling? She then slowly overpowers the guy and breaks down his resistance by tickling him. after which she ties him up and REALLY tickles him.
Yummy...!:p

She could get back at her skinny wimpy boss who's always mean to her and comes on to her and stuff...by overpowering him and tying him etc.
big women overpowering little men is also a turn on for me..!:devil:

As a big fan of F/M tickling I would love to see Kasie's video, but I would vote to forget the bondage. There have been a about 1000 videos with the lee tied up. With a woman like this let her wrestle and hold the guy down while she tickles him. Taylors Torture was very good and a unique video because it was not all bondage.

I've always had an odd attraction to female bodybulilders. I think I would like to see Kasie tie up spread eagle her arch rival in the body building buisness and torture her with tickling.Maybe spend alot of time on her bellybutton(do you ever notice how bodybuilders almost always have extreme outie belly buttons) and super tan high arched feet.

todd30 said:
I've always had an odd attraction to female bodybulilders. I think I would like to see Kasie tie up spread eagle her arch rival in the body building buisness and torture her with tickling.Maybe spend alot of time on her bellybutton(do you ever notice how bodybuilders almost always have extreme outie belly buttons) and super tan high arched feet.

I second that. Anybody else think Kasie is one hell of a tickler? :wow:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back