• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DBZ tickling story part 1

DarkSoul

1st Level Red Feather
Part 1
Chichi and Bulma in:
Revenge for the tournament

Days later after the world tournament Chichi and Bulma were at Chichi's house waiting for there husbands and sons to come home.Chichi was still a little mad on the outcome of the Trunks,Goten match she decided to have a little revenge for herself and her son.Chichi went in the kitchen and made some tea for herself and Bulma but Chichi put some type of herb to make bulma fall asleep.When she came into the living room Bulma said

"Chichi no hard fellings over the Trunks and Goten match right? It's not my fault my son is stronger"
with a smile on her face.

Chichi served the tea then looked away with a angery face

then Bulma said
"I....fell...a..little...sleepy"

soon she was fast a sleep Chichi smiled and said

" time for alittle revenge hehehe".

20 min. later Bulma woke up,she noticed that she was laying on Chichi's bed she tried to get up and could not move her arms were tied over her head,her legs and ankles were tied as well,even her two big toes were tied and she was in her bra and panties.Just then Chichi steped in with a small table of toys she had small and big feathers,a feather duster,and a tooth brush (most likly Goku's).Bulma said

"What are you doing Chichi? What are you going to do with me? Let me go right now"

Chichi just smiled and said

"not yet your son cheated at the tournament and you have to pay for it now say your sorry"Chichi said.

Then she begain to stroke Bulma's sole on her left foot. Bulma yelled

"PLEASE DON'T TICKLE MY FEET (Giggle) I can't (Giggle) TAKE IT"

then she started to laugh more as Chichi grabed the small blue feather and begain to stroke her feet one at a time first the left then the right back in forth.She tickled toe to heel Bulma was screaming and laughing trying to get away but with ropes around her legs and ankles she was not going anywhere.Then when Chichi used the tooth brush on her right foot and betweent the toes Bulma broke and said

"please ahahahahahahha stooooop ahhhahahahaha im sorry hahahahahahohohho that my son...
hehehehehahahahaahha cheated please hahahahaha forgive me"

Chichi said

"not yet now the for your belly and underarms"

bulma said with wide eyes as he was trying to breath

"no please don't tickle me there I said I was sorry please don't"

Chichi did not listen she grabed the big red feather and begain to stroke her belly and belly button.When bulma felt the feather once again she begain to scream and laugh pleading and beging.Chichi grabed the blue feather and begain to tickle her underarms one at time while tickling her belly all this at once knocked bulma out.

2 hours later

Bulma woke up on the couch back in her clothes and with the teacup in her hands then she said

"was it all a dream?

Chichi was in the kitchen smiling and said

"that should teach her a leason for her sons mistake,no one messes with my family.

The end

so here is part 1 of many I'll make up for my mistake.

what do guys think? Bad,good,ok, tell me when you get the chance and don't worry there is more to come Chichi is not done tickling yet.Maybe Videl will be the next to feel Chichi's rage.

Every soul as a destiney
but a Darksoul makes his own

Nice story man. Videl is a great next victim. Then have 18, get it, then for gt bra and pan have it, then why dont they all have revenge on chichi:D

well here is what im writing next

the next dbz story I plan to right is called
leave my gohan alone where chichi keeps videl busy
while gohan trains guess how chichi keeps videl busy

Every soul had a destiney
but a dDarksoul makes his own

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back