• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women "mugging" other women for their shoes.

sceej56

TMF Expert
Maybe slightly off topic but seems to me replete with opportunity. I was reading a review of a movie in which a group of punk rockers stripped a snooty rich girl at a concert; there were a variety fo opinions as to whether genuine punk rockers would ever act that way or condone those sorts of actions. A female punk weighed in with this opinion ...

"but i digress. i'm 39--- tells you when i was active in the scene-now, as to skinner grabbing the disco girl, even though, in Philly, there was alot of @ss and crotch grabbing from behind to us mini skirt wearers-i remember thinking that the dress ripping scene looked like a bunch of baloney, even though here on the east coast we werent above relieving some unworthy girl of her boots, or whatever-- "sidle sidle....hey, what size shoes are you??? compare compare....lets take a walk....." well, maybe a girl like that would be out of her element--- she sure wouldn't have any of her football buddies to help her out-- i always wondered why she was there--maybe the movie needed boobs."

Maybe it's just my warped mind but I couldn't help thinking that after these tough punks suckered the rich girl and forcibly relieved her of her expensive foot wear, isn't it likely that on at least some occasions the thieves subjected their victim to the final indignity - tickling the soles of her now bared feet? I mean, they've already bared her feet and humiliated her, in some cases, I think ti woudl just flow out of it.

Now it's nasty as hell and I don't support it in rality but as a fantasy I find it tantalizing - a pretty blonde disco diva, overpowered in an alley or darkened corner of a club, watching as a tough punk girl puts on HER expensive boots, while two of the punk's friends amuse themselves by cradling her ankles, shredding her stockings (if any), and tickling her until she's breathless - "ragdolling" her to borrow a phrase from the great Max Speer. The luckless girl then faces the final indignity of making her way home barefoot.

Anyone else find this even vaguely interesting?

I really don't condone attacking anyone for any reason....whether for their boots or otherwise.....But....

There's a scene in the mid-90s flick "The Phantom"(starring Billy Zane) you might enjoy, sceej56.
A woman is held captive, tied to a chair and another gal who's suppose to be watching her starts admiring her boots. In fact, she decides to help herself to them. I too was hoping for maybe a quick tickle but the pulling off the boots is still nice.:)

Drew

so i guess we all hope in the mugging of the shoes, they get tickled?
Now I get it...:)

Hey Drew, did you ever read my Phantom tickling story where Sala tickles Diana. There still is one chapter missing but I hope to finish it someday.

This is an old thread, but as it's been brought to the forefront in the forum, I wanted to share something I heard when I lived in NY in the 1980's, and I think may have posted about in the forum before.
Back in the 1980's, when I lived in NY, there was news coverage on both TV news and in the newspapers in NYC, of what the press called a "bizarre" man, who was tackling women on the street in NYC, pulling off their shoes from their feet, tickling their feet, and then stealing their shoes. I dont recall how long this went on for, or whether the guy was ever caught, but as this subject came up, I thought I'd share what I heard on the news about this issue.

Mitch

Real life, not cool, even if she's tickled senseless. Fantasy, cool, would make a great story. Those are my comments on this subject. End of post. :p

TklDuo-Drew said:
I really don't condone attacking anyone for any reason....whether for their boots or otherwise.....But....

There's a scene in the mid-90s flick "The Phantom"(starring Billy Zane) you might enjoy, sceej56.
A woman is held captive, tied to a chair and another gal who's suppose to be watching her starts admiring her boots. In fact, she decides to help herself to them. I too was hoping for maybe a quick tickle but the pulling off the boots is still nice.:)

Drew

does it show her baresoles

sceej56 said:
Maybe slightly off topic but seems to me replete with opportunity. I was reading a review of a movie in which a group of punk rockers stripped a snooty rich girl at a concert; there were a variety of opinions as to whether genuine punk rockers would ever act that way or condone those sorts of actions.

If it matters to anyone, the movie is "Suburbia" (1984). In real life, THAT girl wouldn't have been in THAT club in the first place.

Sorry Ryan, unfortunately Diana had on a pair of brown socks which should've been peeled off immediately so Sala could tickle her sexy feet. It was such a tease to have her boot removed and just leaving it at that. Which is what inspired me to write that story, because it was what should've happened in that movie.

Attacking any person man/female/teenager/or little kids just to take there shoes off their feet and socks peeled away to tickle there bare feet is wrong period.

LOL! That sounded good at the time i thought of it in my head. But i don't grasp the idea of this thread either.

So exist stage left....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back