• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College Gang Tickle- ffffff/m!

The Sean Man

1st Level Yellow Feather
This is one the best tickle experiences I've ever had. It was 1987, and I was attending Northern Michigan University at the time.
I was good friends with the girls who lived in the dorm room directly below mine, and we spent frequent time hanging out, partying, etc.
As usual, that Friday night, we were hanging out, drinking beer and listening to tunes. I was sitting in the center of one of the beds, sitting spread legged. One girl was sitting indian style between my legs, and another was sitting the same way behind me.
For whatever reason, the girl behind me started poking me in the ribs, and I was jokingly swinging my arms behind me, trying to get her to stop.
Well, that was a bad move because, all of a sudden, she grabbed my elbows and pulled my backwards into her lap. She then got a pretty good death grip on my arms. The girl between my legs, finding this funny, leaned forward and pressed her arms down on my waist. Because of the way I was situated, i was now effectively pinned on my back.
"What the matter? Can't move?" the girl between my legs asked. And with that, her hands began tickling my sides.
Now, normally I'm not very ticklish, but if you catch me by surprise, I'm history:) And that's just what these girls did.
By this time, the other girls realized what was happening, and grinning evilly, decided to join in. Man oh man, let me tell you, four women (that's eight tickling hands, forty tickling fingers) went to town on me. Their fingers tickled me everywhere...sides, ribs, stomach, and underarms. I was so out of breath, i couldn't even beg them to stop. And I couldn't even thrash much because of the way they had me pinned.
Naturally, time stops when you're being tickled, so i couldn't tell you how long they tickled me, but it seemed like forever.
Their verbal teasing took on a new tone when they noticed this was having a secondary reaction on me. Now, I never minded sporting wood in front of the one girl there who I routinely fooled around with, but it was kind of embarressing now with five other female friends teasing me about it.
The girl I'd fooled around with, Kim, jokingly began pinching my nipples, and at that point the others began backing off, feeling maybe this was too much for them....damn! lolololol.
After letting me go, I sat there catching my breath. Kim kept joking about it, so I launched off the bed at her. Chasing her down the hall, into her room, she locked the door and decided to help me with my pent up "feelings". Not a bad ending to the whole situation, if I do say so myself
:devil:

The Sean Man

Awesome story Sean! I remember predicaments with some of the girls in college, but nothing quite like that! :D

wow, why can't stuff like that happen at my college, lol? lucky man, sean.... :D

~clair ;)

Keep wishing Clair, it could happen any time...maybe you should drop some hints about your ticklishness...that could get the ball rolling. Woo Hoo!

The Sean Man

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back