• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Memoirs---"Kristen"

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post removed**

Last edited:
That was a great story, man! I have to sympathize, it must have been hard to let that one go.

-bf2k91

Great rememberance, Dave!!! If there's one thing I love in this world, it's a beautiful, straight haired brunette with an exotic look......and ticklish to boot! Excellent! Keep posting all your memoirs (I'm going to do the same!)

HAHAHA!!!

This story is amazing!!!
but what i most liked about is the comments made by dave, the writing style is unbelievable . I laughed my head off!! (not being cruel or anything) this man has more humor than seinfeld.
Keep them coming. (have you ever thought of writing a book).

Last edited:
Actually....

Yes, Ravis. I've given a lot of thought to a full length tickling book. Not just a series of scenes, but a full story.

Thank you for your comments about my writing style. I try to tell my memoirs especially as if I were sitting in the room with you guys. My past is kinda personal and this forum is really the first place I've shared it. Thanks for all the support. Between my other stories, there will be more Memoirs. ( I told you I had a lot of girlfriends into tickling...or at least that way after they met me...he he he)

damn man

your stories kick ass uh ars um @$$ IS THERE A POLITICALLY CORRECT TERM FOR ASS?!!?

Dave,

How do you do it? Where do you find the time? You are so prolific and at such a high level of quality.

Thanks for another goodie!

ddd

The Krok says......

Now see the Krok says this, your stories rock and if you do not continue to write them......the Krok will consider suicide.....LoL keep it up!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back