• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Life is like some kind of never-ending ladder....

Sunday_10pm

TMF Expert
I remember when I first went in search of tickling material on the internet and being unbelievably excited by virtually every search result that came up, because I quite literally had only to see the word "tickle" in context to become incredibly aroused.
Last night, I had a completely drunk, hour long tickle-fight with two really beautiful friends of mine as a bunch of us walked back from a club. It was like an ongoing tickle-war fought on the pavement, in parks, on cars etc... that involved about 20 surprise breakings of truces/alliances and added about an hour and at least a mile to our walk home. Today, I can HONESTLY say that as brilliant as it was at the time, I feel no sense of satisfaction or contentment above what I normally would - none at all! I just want to do it again!
I always knew, but now it really has hit me how much of a simple pleasure tickling is: Imagine you're hungry, but you only get one small bite of a delicious meal. Once you've taken that bite your hunger is technically slightly less, but you know exactly how you would feel. Probably before you have even swallowed your mouthfull, you will want more. In fact the better it is, the more you will want.
Some of you will be reading this and thinking "oh shut up you lucky ****" and I know what it feels like. On most days that's what I would be thinking reading a post about a great tickle experience, but from now on, i'm going to try not to....

Similar posts...

I find that the more I tickle or am tickled the more I want it to happen...Kind of like a drug, the more you get the more you want it, in my case anyway.

I also have found that WAYYY back when I would find the occational tickling image or mainstream scene or something my tickling "Need" would be filled...now many years later, I feel almost jaded that I need REAL life tickling to fill my tickling "needs".

lol, any money Mitchell jumped out of his chair when you mentioned "ladder", LOL :D ;)

I know what you mean though.

I was just thinking the same thing, Leaf! I saw the word "Ladder" and I thought it had something to do with Mitch...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back