• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story!!!

charman18

I was talking to my friend from college, Liz, a couple weeks ago on AIM. Unlike most college girls that I know, Liz sometimes wears nylons. The first time I saw her nylon-clad feet was my freshman year in college when I was in her room with her roommate, Kate. Ever since then I have wanted to tickle her stockinged feet but I was afraid to tell her.
This past year, I had an introductory chemical engineering class that she was in with me. Liz and I often studied together and split the homework assignments. One day she came to my dorm so we could do our homework for the week. Now earlier that morning she was wearing a skirt and tan stockings. I stole my friend's vacuum cleaner to sweep the floor so I would have an excuse to ask her to take her shoes off before she came in. Fortunately, it worked. For the next three hours I got some nice looks of her stockinged feet. Unfortunately, I never had the balls to sneak a quick tickle or attempt to tell her my secret.
Anyway, this brings me back to a couple of weeks ago. Although I admit it was kind of cowardly, I told her about my secret nylon tickling fetish over AIM. I said that I would appreciate it so much if she gave me a chance to tickle her nylon-clad soles. She said, "That can be arranged." She doesn't even think that my tickling fetish is strange at all. She understands completely! When I am done with my co-op in the fall, I will go back to college for the Spring semester and get the chance to tickle her nylon-covered feet. Hopefully she will let me do it more than once.
By the way, does anyone have any nylon tickling stories that they wouldn't mind sharing with me? I would love to hear about them.

I enjoyed your post very much. I too am into nylon-foot tickling. This is a repost of a true story. It's description of one of many such evenings I shared with this lady.

Mary was a bit too wild for me to become serious with. Likewise, I’m sure she felt I was too possessive to get serious about, so we mutually agreed to keep the relationship light. She was a truly beautiful girl, and she turned heads just walking down the street. We’d been casual friends a long time. We just took the friendship to a deeper, physical level.

I worked for a wholesale florist. The shop was not in the best part of town, but you could drive right inside the back of the building, so we parked our delivery vans inside. The vehicle parking area was lit and kept climate-controlled like the rest of the building.

About once a week Mary would dress up in a mini skirt, hose and heels and go out drinking at one of several country western bars. She would let me know which nights she was going out. About ten o’clock that night I’d open the warehouse door and Mary would drive right in. We’d shut the door and have total privacy.

Once she got inside the building we’d open up the back of one of the vans and I’d spread out a comforter on the carpet. These were brand new vehicles, and because they hauled boxes of cut flowers the vans were empty except for a driver's bucket seat. They were open in the back and carpeted throughout.

I’d have Mary lie down on her stomach fully clothed, her shoes still on, with her head towards the driver’s seat and her feet at the back door of the van. I used some old neckties to tie her wrists to the legs of the front seat, and then spread-eagled her legs by tying her ankles to the ends of the bumper. Then I checked with her to make sure she was comfortable. Her response was a breathless “Yes”, followed by a sigh, and a moan. Then she squirmed a little which ground her hips into the floor.

I moved down her body until I sat at the end of the cargo area, with my legs hanging out the open back door. Mary had terrific legs and I enjoyed just stroking them for a while. The tan colored stockings only added to her sensation and my excitement. I shifted my attention away from her upper thighs down her legs to her feet.

As I removed one high heel she moaned “Oh no...” but said nothing else. I began by softly stroking one fingertip up her sole, from the heel to her toes. Her foot scrunched up, but there was no other reaction. I switched to lightly stroking four fingers up the same foot. This caused her to wiggle her toes and giggle a little. Then I used one finger to draw circles and figure-8’s on the bottom of her foot until she was laughing like a hyena. I played with one of her feet like this, gradually increasing the severity of the tickling, for ten or fifteen minutes. Then I repeated the performance on her other foot. I tell ya though, nothing beat her reaction when I started scrabbling my fingers over both her stockinged soles at the same time. She just lost it. She began shaking and laughing like a madwoman.

I stopped after ten minutes of tickling both feet. The rest is too sexual to talk about.

Originally posted by sole seeker

I don't remember seeing you post this before. This is a good one!

I too, had an experience like this while I was in college. I went out on the weekends with a high school friend whose family, coincedentally moved to the same part of the state that my parent had after high school. I worked in the local mall, as did he, and we me a few girls that summer that we would hang out with. He ended up dating one of them for the summer, and periodically he, his girlfriend, another girl and myself would go out to the bars together. The girl with whom I went, but had no attraction to, had a very attractive face, but was fairly large. Nothing wrong with that, but at the time, was not my cup of tea. At any rate, we got along great. One night, when we went out I was not driving so I got pretty hammered. My friend and his girlfriend were for some reason, and I can't remember why (as I said, I was felling no pain), outside of the car and had gone in somewhere. The other girl, Kathy, was in the back seat and I was in the front. She was poking me in the back of the head and stuff, and for some reason, stuck her leg onto the armrest of the car on my rightside. She was wearing black nylons with flats. She kept harassing me, so I reached over and pulled off her shoe and held her ankle. She quickly tried to pull her leg back, but it was a small car and there wasn't much room for maneuvering. When she saw she was kind of stuck, plus the fact I was holding her ankle, her tone changed to the one of apprehensiveness all of us seem to love. "What are you doing?" she said.

I remember distinctly saying "Oh, a little of this and a little of that. Kitchy Kitchy Koo."

I began to drag my finger around the the ball of her foot. To this day, I don't know if I have ever seen someone react so violently. She was lurching and laughing hysterically almost immediately. She had one of those high pitched machine gun fire laughs that I have always found to be the epitome of sexiness. I continued her torture, saying "Somebody's a little ticklish." I tickled her heels and arches which caused her to laugh like a lunatic, but the ball of her foot sent her into orbit. Although the light was not on in the car, I could easily see her foot through the nylons, complete with pink painted toenails on the armrest. I also remember how warm her foot felt. It was jerking violently around as though independent of her leg. This went on for about three of four minutes, while I remember continually saying "Kitchy Kitchy Kitchy..."

To this day, I am surprised I did it, because I was normally REALLY reserved when it came to tickling. But it is also one of my favorite memories when it comes to tickling someone before I met my wife.

Regards,

TK

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back