• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

feather tickling

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK! FEATHERS!!!!!!!!!

Any kind at all, on the soles of my feet, is DEVISTATING! For some people it's fingernails, or toothbrushes, or Sonicares, but, being very sensitive to the lighter touch, NOTHING tickles me more than feathers (Tounges are a d*** close second)! ESPECIALLY on my feet! *Shivers*

i am very sensative, but for some reason feathers dont produce much of anything but a feeling of irritation or itching, but i like the looks of them

Tiffany . . .
Your post got me all excited. I was smiling as I read your reply.
Feather ticklish soles. . . . My favorite.
There is nothing more exciting to me.
I hope to have the opportunity to see exactly HOW ticklish your soles are. Heh heh heh :devil:

Hmm, for some reason I've yet to meet someone who was sesitive to feather tickling. Too bad. Looks like fun.:D

I LOVE FEATHERS!

(nuff said.):D
XOXO

Depends on the lee I guess.
I think feathers have more of a psycholocigal effect than a physical one...however...there are lees that I have tickled that featers did tickle them..esp between the toes.

and BTW, O.P...

And don't forget that there are many different kinds of feathers. Ann posted an awesome site on this very subject recently...

XOXO

yes sinner is extreamly sensative but feathers for some reason dont work on her.

Feathers are extremely effective on me. They drive me out of my mind. you could tease me to death witha feather!

tommytikl said:
Depends on the lee I guess.
I think feathers have more of a psycholocigal effect than a physical one

Tommy, you hit the nail on the head with that one! (Or, in this case, the father on the foot). It has been scientificcly proven....oh all right then, proven by me, that feathers are the most psycological tickling instruments. I mean, for many people the feathers and tickling have gone hand in hand. Its the fact that they know its GOING to tickle, not the actual tickling itself that makes 'lees reactions under feathers especially nice.

stiff feathers work well in the belly button as well...and feather dusters are great or the lower belly area and that horeshoe crease at the bottom of the stomach. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back