• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dear Abby Letter

ticklemo

TMF Regular
Does anyone remember a Dear Abby letter where a woman wrote in saying her new boyfriend was a tickling maniac?

I remember a letter several years ago about a woman whose husband /boyfriend would tickle her constantly to the point of torture-abuse. Abby' response was basically that tickling was just as bad a beating etc. and that she should leave get and/or get help.

remember

I remember that article mo, the advice was to have the tickler get counselling i believe.

There have been several

I have seen more than one tickling letters in DEAR ABBY and ANN LANDERS. But one I came close to memorizing was:

"Dear Abby, I need your help in a hurry. My boyfriend loves to tickle me! It started out as a game. But now every time we're together he holds me down and tickles me until I'm hoarse from screaming and my lungs ache. I'm real ticklish on my stomach, ribs and the bottoms of my feet, and that's what he goes for."

The response want something like:

"Your 'friend' is sadistic. Tell him you will not tolerate this anymore and if he lays one tickling finger on you, leave."

b***h :-D . I've always said those advice columns are nothing but trouble.

Actually, she was not a bitch for advising that. If that girl disliked being tickled, and her boyfriend continually tickled her to a point that would make her hoarse and sore, that is non-con and quite frankly, abusive. No one should ever have anything inflicted upon them that causes them that much misery. It's cruel.

Mimi

The clipping I had was three responses to the original tickling article...and it must have been between 1984-1987 when I was in high school.

On person agreed with Abby, one thought she didn't go far enough, one was in favor of consensual tickling...even with a little bondage thrown in. Then Abby reprinted the original letter where the lady said her bf went as far as to tie her to a chair and tickle her feet through nylons.

I think I got rid of the in one of my post-college purges. If I come across it I'll scan it and post it.

~ toyou

Re: There have been several

Em Es said:
I have seen more than one tickling letters in DEAR ABBY and ANN LANDERS. But one I came close to memorizing was:

"Dear Abby, I need your help in a hurry. My boyfriend loves to tickle me! It started out as a game. But now every time we're together he holds me down and tickles me until I'm hoarse from screaming and my lungs ache. I'm real ticklish on my stomach, ribs and the bottoms of my feet, and that's what he goes for."

The response want something like:

"Your 'friend' is sadistic. Tell him you will not tolerate this anymore and if he lays one tickling finger on you, leave."

Well she sure seems ticklish then....:rolleyes:

Mimi said:
Actually, she was not a bitch for advising that. If that girl disliked being tickled, and her boyfriend continually tickled her to a point that would make her hoarse and sore, that is non-con and quite frankly, abusive. No one should ever have anything inflicted upon them that causes them that much misery. It's cruel.

Mimi

I agree completley, but I'm fairly sure the Avenger was joking and simply trying to put a light hearted spin on a serious topic.

There have been a few letters to Abbey over the years and she has always played it off as being "torture" and cruel no matter what the writer said in the letter to her.
She probably had never been tickled in her life. Probably never smiled either or laughed or played either. I always found her as being stuffy and snobish anyway.:sowrong:

However, when the tickling does become abusive and beyond sadistic that is another story however Abbey always thought it as being cruel and sadistic regardless.

TTD

Last edited:
Mimi said:

Mimi

Well said Mimi!
My younger sister was once tied to her bed and tickletortured by her drunk ex-husband....tickled until she passed out. It wasn't consentual....it was sadistic...intentional torture inflicted on an 18 yr old girl by a cowardly abusive SOB (he also beat her with a hammer and poured lighter fluid on the bed...threatened to set the bed on fire; to burn her alive...all while she was bound and gagged :(

I didn't learn about the full extent of her torture at his hands until 11 years later....and the reason why? My sister knew I'd have killed him. She didn't want her brother on death row. Even two decades later I still hate Kevin for what he did to my little sis....it wouldn't be a good idea for him to cross my path (I still feel rage every time I think of him).

Tickling can be fun....can be wonderful between two consenting adults, but when abused, it can be just as torturous as a beating (in fact, my little sis once told me she'd rather be beaten than tickled against her will).

KoocheeKoo said:
Well said Mimi!
My younger sister was once tied to her bed and tickletortured by her drunk ex-husband....tickled until she passed out. It wasn't consentual....it was sadistic...intentional torture inflicted on an 18 yr old girl by a cowardly abusive SOB (he also beat her with a hammer and poured lighter fluid on the bed...threatened to set the bed on fire; to burn her alive...all while she was bound and gagged :(

Tickling can be fun....can be wonderful between two consenting adults, but when abused, it can be just as torturous as a beating (in fact, my little sis once told me she'd rather be beaten than tickled against her will).

:wow: Thats horrible! :(

I actually read a letter to Ann Landers a few years ago, while sitting over my breakfast in a diner, from a woman who's husband had developed a strong taste for playing tickling games with his teenage nieces. She called tickling 'goofy and stupid', or something like that.
Know what's goofy? Reading who Archie Bunker used to call "Dear Aybie" and her late sister every day and thinking it offers a primer on how to live your life. God Bless America.

Knox The Hatter said:
I actually read a letter to Ann Landers a few years ago, while sitting over my breakfast in a diner, from a woman who's husband had developed a strong taste for playing tickling games with his teenage nieces. She called tickling 'goofy and stupid', or something like that.
Know what's goofy? Reading who Archie Bunker used to call "Dear Aybie" and her late sister every day and thinking it offers a primer on how to live your life. God Bless America.

I remember that one...he would go down in the basement and wrestle and tickle them...that was the cause for concern from the writer and Ann Landers.

~ toyou

I think if it wasn't for the presence of Ann Landers and Dear Aybie, you wouldn't have the likes of a Dr. Laura Schlesinger assailing helpless idiots who have the temerity to call her...

Sorry about what happened to your sis

Koochiekoo I'm sorry for what happened to your sister, that's a horrible ideal to go through. :(

Re: Sorry about what happened to your sis

ticklemo said:
Koochiekoo I'm sorry for what happened to your sister, that's a horrible ideal to go through. :(

Thank you :)
It took years of counseling and therapy to heal the wounds of her torturous short-lived (3 months) first marriage. My little sis had nightmares for years, but thanks to the counseling....along with the love and understanding of her husband Dave, today she's doing well. He's the total opposite of sis's first husband...a kind, caring, and very understanding gentleman :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back