• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the ladies

metroguy2k4

TMF Poster
Here's something I've been wondering. To all the female 'lers out there, do you find you enjoy tickling men and women for different reasons? As a guy, I could be totally wrong about this, but it seems that women like to tickle guys for pseudo-sexual reasons: they're attracted to him, to flirt with him, to come on to him, etc. But when women tickle other women, it seems more evil --- like they're trying torture her. Soooo, what are the reasons women tickle each other? Jealousy? Revenge? Is it more fun to tickle a woman who's prettier than you, for example? Just some thoughts from another clueless male;)

As someone who has tickled both men and women (And been tickled by both). The boys I tickled when I was younger were always friends, and it never went beyond a playfullness. As I got older, and was kind of confused by my bi-sexuality, I tickled guys as a flirty sort of thing, and was able to "get away" with some innocent, playful tickling of my girlfriends. Later on, I found I fantasized about tickling females as mich as I did males. I could find no men into it, or willing to admit they were, and if they did do it, they expected sex! Rude! So, I stuck to tickling my girlfriend for awhile, and kept tickling the ones who'd tickle back. Guys are fun to tickle, although they tend to fight the feeling, and some acctually think it's "unmanly" to let a female tickle them! Well, their loss, I say. Women tend to be more open with their reactions, are usually more ticklish, and have less gender issues than the guys do. Annie, Judy, and Pauge are all very pretty women, and that helps, but, also because they are fun on the inside, too, that makes them a joy to play with. Paige is the only woman that tickling got me sexually involved with. (She's the only PERSON I've been sexually involved with, period.), but it was playful with her at first, too. Hope this helped some. Meow!

I tickle both sexes because of attraction and flirting usually, plus the feeling of being able to over power someone is quite a rush

Interesting thread. I much prefer tickling, but I don't mind being tickled. I don't consider it unmanly, but I do always try to resist laughing. I suppose one could say it's a sign of my manhood that I'm able to resist, lol.

Jim

One thing that turns me on the most is being helpless and completly at the mercy of a beutiful woman. Ahhhhhh. :D

Psycho

I prefer to tickle guys, but what I like in general for both sexes is how ticklish they are and the reactions, the screaming and squirming you get when you can overpower someone, whether male or female. its so cool!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back