• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Candy The Massage Therapist gets tickled-by HER massuse!

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Note: I know that I wrote this story a long time ago, but given the positive reviews, and the fact that someone actually looked it up six months later and also gave it a positive review, I decided to write a follow up. Hope you all enjoy!:

Candy had come home from a long day's work of pampering her massage clients. Her boyfriend, Roy, had prepared a romantic dinner by candlelight to relax his exhausted girlfriend. Unlike her clients, Candy did not have a professional massuse, so Roy would massage her when she felt tired or achy. Unbeknownst to her, Roy knew that there had been word around town about her tickling exploits with her clients, both women and men. During their relationship, there had never been a torture scene of tickling, more so just incidents where Roy would pin Candy down and tickle her sides, or occasionally grab her bare soles and tickle her feet. Candy was EXTREMELY ticklish, and would scream with hysterical laughter if someone tickled her. Now, after the relaxing evening, Candy and Roy went upstairs, where she fell assleep on the bed. It was commonplace for Roy to stay over at her apartment, especially on weekends. Once Candy was fast assleep, she was a sound sleeper, with the wine she had in her an aid to her slumber. Candy was naked, as they had been making love before she fell assleep. With his chance before him, Roy slipped out of bed and got his gym bag with "Torture instruments" which Candy had merely thought was his overnight bag. Using rope, Roy secured the sleeping Candy hands and feet to the bed, and now had his girlfriend at his mercy!
Now that she was tied, Roy began waving a feather and tickling her on her neck with it, causing her to swat at the feather and try to sleep through it. Then, he attacked her neck with fingers, which caused giggling in her sleep, and her to move around:"Roy, that tickles, stop it!" She cooed in her sleep. Roy didnt stop, he merely began tickling Candy under her arms with his fingers, causing her to awaken. "Oh my god! Roy! What the fuck are you doing?!" She demanded. "You are a bad girl, Candy! I know all about what you do to your massage clients during your sessions. You are now going to be punished, you tickling little bitch!" He said with an evil grin. "I'll wet myself if you do that. Please dont tickle me. I'll fuck you all night if you just dont tickle me" Candy said. "No, girlfriend, you need to be taught a lesson!" Roy said with a grin. Candy whimpered.:" Oh, my god. Oh shit!" With that, Roy attacked the now wide awake Candy with his fingers on her armpits, sides, and belly, and caused her to shriek: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! OH NO! OH PLEASE! NO! HEehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Roy ignored her pleas, as he merely ran his fingers over her ribs and counted them one by one, causing her to buck violently at her restraints and let loose with eruptions of hysteria: HEhehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Please no more! So ticklish! Please! Hehehehehehehehheheheheheheehe!
What made the torture worse for Candy was that she was buck naked, so there was nothing between her body and Roy's maddening fingers. Roy was far from finished with Candy. He ran his fingers down her inner thighs, and gently stuck his fingers in her vaginal area, causing her to erupt with shrieks and orgasm with a whoop: Hehehehehehehehehehe! EEEEEEKKK! The exhausted Candy was far from out of the woods. Roy next focused on her feet, to which she protested vehemently:" Please, sweetie, not my feet, dont tickle my feet. I'll do anything, please" She begged. Of course, the beautiful dark haired massage therapists pleas fell on deaf ears, as Roy attacked both of her soles with fingers, running his fingers down and over her soles, and under and inbetween her toes, even playing piggies with her toes. Candy was laughing and shrieking so hard that she couldnt catch her breath! Her toes were flexing, pointing, and wiggling every which way against his maddening fingers, as she had tears in her eyes, and was begging for mercy. HHehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! EEEEEEEK! Please! Please! I give up! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehee! Please no more! I cant take it! HEhehehehehehehehehehe! Candy begged, tears in her eyes.
Roy still wasnt finished with Candy. After attacking her soles with a feather, ice, and a vibrating electric massager, all of which produced screams of agony and severe pleading, Roy finished by sucking on Candy's toes, something that was torture to her because her toes were so ticklish. Candy jerked her feet in his mouth, and shreiked with girlish giggles, begging for mercy at the top of her voice: Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehe! Please no more! I dont know what to do! I give up! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!
Finally, Roy let the exhausted Candy rest. "You like tickling your clients, so what's good for the goose is good for the gander. From now on, Candy, if you want to continue your tickle escapades, you too will be the recipient of a good tickling, by me, every week!" Roy said. "Do I have a choice?" She asked weakly. Roy shook his head. "Okay, I love tickles too much, so you get your wish. MEN!" She spewed. Finally, Roy untied Candy.
The tickling massage therapist had gotten a taste of her own medicine as to what her clients felt like when she tickled them. Although it had been tortorous, and had caused her to wet herself, and orgasm, deep down, Candy knew that maybe she deserved it. Oh, it was tortorous, but also exciting. She couldnt live without her little tickling sessions with her clients, nor, perhaps, deep down, without being tickled. She had really never been tickled by a man to that extent before, and found it both tortorous and exciting. She wouldnt stop tickling her clients, not even if she had to go through the tickle torture with Roy every weekend. She just couldnt stop, because it was ingrained in her too deep, as she was Candy The Tickling Massage Therapist.

The End

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back