• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She-ra Princess of Power Tickling Story Part one

yatsabel

TMF Regular
I had a thing for She-ra and her friends in the 80's. Always dreamed of them getting tickled. I haven't seen any She-ra stories around, so I decided to write one myself. This is just a part one and she-ra doesn't get it yet. Let me know if it is worth a part two.

BTW, if you want to know who the characters are, visit:

www.geocities.com/ultimatesheraguide/main.html

It's pretty much the authority on She-ra.

Well, I just hope you enjoy it.

Princess of Power Tickling Part One

Queen Angela was taking her morning flight around her castle. It felt good to stretch her feathered wings and feel the fresh air of Bright Moon run through her long blonde hair. It was such a beautiful morning that she ventured further than usual to oversee the borders of her kingdom.

She saw farmers and merchants traveling back and forth along the roads. They waved as she flew past and it felt good to know that her people were safe and protected from the Evil Hoarde.

She was about to return to Castle Bright Moon to attend to her morning audiences when she spied a scene that made her turn her attention to road leading to Bright Moon. A pair of Hoardesmen was harassing an old man and his daughter who were driving a small wagon. Apparently the Hoardesmen were intending to steal the old man’s wagon.

How dare they attack my people! Angela thought to herself as her blood boiled. She dove down to the road and unleashed her light beams at the Hoardesmen. Blinded by the Queen’s powerful light beams, Angela deftly kicked both henchmen off the side of the road and down the cliff where their fall was broken by a stream that took them away from the lands of Bright Moon and back to their Hoarde master.

“Oh, thank you so much, Queen Angela!” the young girl cried as she struggled to lift her grandfather up from the ground. “I though they were certain to steal our horse and wagon!”

“No need for thanks, my dear,” Angela said as she drew near to help the old man to his feet and on to the wagon.

“Thank you, Your Highness,” said the frail old man as Angela took him by the shoulders. It was then that Angela realized something was wrong. The arms were not frail at all but rather a mass of sinewy muscles. These strong, powerful arms took her arms and held them firmly to her side where she was unable to use her light powers.

“You seem tired, Your Highness, perhaps a nap would be in order,” the young girl said with a twisted smile.

“Eldritch rhymes from ancient times,
do not fret and do not weep,
dreams to keep and dreams to reap,
hear me now, be still and sleep.”

The words were spoken and a fine dark mist issued from the girl’s hands and rose to the Queen’s face. A wave of drowsiness washed over Angela and she fought with all her will to resist it. She shook her head from side to side, but the mist lingered about her face as her eyelids grew heavy. She blinked once as resistance waned and finally her vision darkened. Her eyes closed and she slumped limply into the arms of her captor.

“Well done, Grizzlor,” the little girl said in a hissing voice. “You gave me just enough time to cast my spell.”

“I must admit, Weaver,” the harsh voice of the old man said, “I didn’t think your plan was going to work.”

“This is just the beginning, Grizzlor,” the young girl hissed as she uncovered the wagon. “Now put our sleeping beauty in the back of the wagon before a patrol stops by and asks what we are transporting.”

Grizzlor placed Angela’s sleeping form as gently as his rough and crude body could. He watched her slumbering form and smiled.

“Cover her up, Grizzlor,” Shadow Weaver hissed. “And turn this wagon around. We must reach the Fright Zone before nightfall.”

“Mother has never been late for her morning audience,” Glimmer said worriedly.

It was already noon at Bright Moon Castle and there had been no report of Queen Angela. Adora, Glimmer and Bow had agreed to meet the Queen of Bright Moon to discuss the future efforts of the Rebellion to free Eternia once and for all from the Evil Hoarde.

“I don’t like this one bit, Adora,” Bow said smacking his fist into his hand.

“Neither do I, Bow,”

“We just can’t sit around here with our arms crossed. We have to do something!” Glimmer exclaimed.

“I agree, Glimmer,” Adora replied. “And I know just the person who can help us find your mother.”

Queen Angela awoke to find herself bound to a table by her ankles and wrists. The table was at a 45 degree angle and from there it was evident she was trapped in a cell. She pulled at the restraints and tried to use her light beam powers but to no avail.

The cell door opened and four figures entered the cell.

It was Hordak followed by Force Captain Cat-ra, his malicious technician Entrapta and the evil sorceress Shadow Weaver.

“At last our guest awakes,” Hodak said snorting in the disagreeable way he always spoke. “I hope the accommodations are in order and that your stay with us is a pleasant one.”

“I don’t expect to be here long,” Angela warned as she tugged again at the restraints which were glowing a faint yellow color. Obviously this was designed to negate her light powers.

“Give her to me,” Cat-ra purred as she drew near Angela. “I can get all the information of the Rebellion we need. I only need a few moments to persuade her.” She placed a clawed finger under Angela’s chin and lifted it up. “I’ll have her sing like a bird in no time.”

“No, not this time, Cat-ra,” Hordak snorted. “This time Weaver will weave such a spell as to turn the good and righteous Queen Angela of Bright Moon to our side.”

“I’ll never betray the Rebellion, Horak,” Angela declared.

Hordak scoffed. “Hoarde science has the answers we need to defeat the Rebellion once and for all. Within a month, the Whispering Woods will be just a bad memory and the Kingdom of Bright Moon will be a new Hoarde capital on Etheria.”

“Never!” Queen Angela stated firmly. “The Whispering Woods will never allow the Hoarde to enter and the Rebels will thwart your plans once more.”

“Weaver!” Hordak shouted as he decided he had heard enough from the noble queen. “Change Queen Angela’s mind for me. Cat-ra! Entrapta! Stay here and make sure the job gets done.”

Hordak stormed out of the cell. Meanwhile Cat-ra and Entrapta exchanged a glance of boredom as Shadow Weaver approached her prisoner. The evil sorceress moved her hands in a circular motion and a cloud of dark mist surrounded her enshrouded countenance. Only her glowing yellow eyes were visible behind the dark shadow mist.

Angela felt an alien presence in her mind. It was a whispering presence that she could not understand. It was a chanting that was all garbled but she knew it had no good intentions. Evil, dark thoughts entered her mind and it took all her will to repel these thoughts that invaded her mind.

Shadow Weaver’s assault on her mind was powerful and Angela had to muster all her will to concentrate on resisting the evil sorceress. She stared back at Shadow Weaver and stared back into those glowing yellow eyes, daring them to conquer her, daring them to sap her will.

Shadow Weaver shook notably and the evil sorceress realized it would be no easy task conquering the young Queen’s mind.

It was only a question of time.

Angela realized this and she prayed the Rebels would rescue her before that time ran out.

The Rebels arrived at Peekablue’s home early in the afternoon. The beautiful seer of long green locks and her blue peacock feathers sat upon her throne in deep concentration with her all-seeing feathers spread out wide.

“Welcome, my friends,” Peekablue said without opening her eyes.

“Hello, Peekablue,” Adora said. “If you know we are here, you must also know why we are here.”

“You seek Queen Angela,” Peekablue answered still without opening her eyes. “You seek my council to find her and bring her back to Bright Moon.”

“Oh, Peekablue!” Glimmer exclaimed with worry in her voice. “Do you know what has happened to my mother? Please tell us!”

“Angela is at the Fright Zone,” Peekablue answered. “She is being drawn to the Hoarde’s side and even her goodness is beginning to pale in the Evil that surrounds the Fright Zone.”

Peekablue opened her eyes. “It will not be easy to rescue her, my friends.”

“Will you take us there?” Adora asked. “Can you guide us into the Fright Zone to rescue her?”

“Certainly, my friends,” Peekablue replied. “But what will we do once we are there?”

“Leave that to us, Peekablue,” Bow replied pulling his bow free and notching an arrow. “Leave that to us Rebels.”

“I grow bored, Entrapta,” Cat-ra hissed as she watched Shadow Weaver and Queen Angela wage their battle of wills. An hour had passed and Shadow Weaver showed no signs of progress with their prisoner. “You won’t like me if I get bored, Entrapta.”

“Hordak said to wait here until the job was done right,” Entrapta answered as her long braids of hair swayed around her with a life of their own. “Besides, once she is under our control, I need her to power my Machine of Darkness.”

“But I’m telling you that I’m bored,” Cat-ra growled as she raised a hand and slashed through the air with her long red fingernails as if they were sharp claws.

“I have an idea, Cat-ra,” Entrapta said smiling maliciously, “an idea that can make this waiting much more entertaining.”

Entrapta’s braids reached out and deftly undid Angela’s ankles restraints. The queen was so engaged in her battle with Shadow Weaver, she did not notice. Entrapta’s magical braids pulled off Angela’s pink boots one by one revealing a pair of beautiful pale bare feet. Angela seemed not to notice while Cat-ra still seemed bored by the circumstances.

Entrapta tightened the restraints once more and Cat-ra looked at her blankly.

Entrapta’s soft braids reached out and gently stroked the soles of Angela’s bare feet. They twitched violently and the Queen was forced to muffle sweet laughter. Her concentration slipped for only a moment but that moment allowed an avalanche of evil thoughts to invade her mind. It took all her will to keep Shadow Weaver at bay.

Understanding dawned upon Cat-ra and she immediately was eager to participate. She drew a single red fingernail along Angela’s bare sole and purred with delight as the foot thrashed violently in all directions trying to escape the persistent tickling.

“Angela is ticklish,” Cat-ra giggled as she grasped one foot with one hand and held it steady while the other tickled freely. “Who would have thought?”

Angela was panicking. She was terribly ticklish. She couldn’t stand having her feet touched without being reduced to silly helpless laughter. But this was not the playful tickling of her husband and this was not her royal chambers. She concentrated with all her might and blocked out the tickling.

Suddenly Angela’s feet and toes tensed and they were no longer responsive to Cat-ra’s tickling fingernails. Cat-ra smile faded to a frown as she realized that her tickling was no longer effective.

Entrapta could not contain a leering smirk and a mocking laugh.

Cat-ra growled in frustration and clenched her fists.

”Aw, the poor kitty lost her temper?” Entrapta mocked crossing her arms and letting her deadly braids sway at her sides.

Cat-ra ignored her companion’s remark but she realized that Angela’s ability to resist her tickling had angered more than she cared to admit. What was worse was the fact that Angela seemed to be gaining in her battle of wills against Shadow Weaver.

Cat-ra pouted for a moment and the suddenly her face lit up. She pulled down her mask over her face and she transformed into a powerful panther. Entrapta only watched with delight at the spectacle.

Now a huge and powerful feline, Cat-ra carefully and gently clamped her powerful jaws on Angela’s left foot. Angela could feel hot breath on the soles of her feet and although she was too involved concentrating on Shadow Weaver she had a feeling that something was about to happen.

When Cat-ra’s hot and soft tongue touched the sole of Angela’s foot there was no more holding in the laughter. The moist tongue stroked her sole and teased her toes and she could no longer resist. Gales of laughter erupted from the queen as she gave into the irresistible tickling sensations. Her barriers and her control were gone.

Cat-ra continued to explore Angela’s foot while Entrapta’s braids joined in and took to Angela other foot.

As she laughed uncontrollably, Angela felt the urge to strike back at those Rebels who were unable to aid her. Her hair darkened to a dark blond and her wings turned from white to grey. She felt it was time to show those Rebels that she could take care of herself.

“Enough!” Shadow Weaver shouted over Angela’s helpless laughter and screaming.

Both Cat-ra and Entrapta ceased their torture and Angela’s laughter died down to a weak whimper.

“Our guest has something to say,” Shadow Weaver declared. “Don’t you, my dear?”

Angela raised her head and stared back at her captors.

“I think it is time we struck back at those Rebels, don’t you agree, Hoardesmen?” she asked.

(to be continued...)

owwww

Just as it got interesting ):
Sequel plz! soooon!

BEYOND COOL!! This is exactly the type of story I put a request out for a few weeks back. I wish there were more stories posted on here like this where tickling is used to distract and/or seduce the woman. Seems like most of the stories posted on here are all too similiar in that the tickling ia done with no real intent or purpose other than to be tickling the person. It gets a little boring reading "So and so was on the bed and I sneaked up on here and tickled her and she laughed and said Nooooo!" or "As we sat in the car and talked I reached over and pulled her shoe off and raked my fingers over her sole and was delighted to hear HaHahaha!!". This story was VERY well done and written! There was a SOLID story line to BUILD up to the tickling, and as I stated previously, the tickling wasn't done just to be doing it, it was done to make the woman do something she did not want to do. I would love to see more tickling stories that involve:

1) Tickling a woman for secret info
2) Trying to make a woman laugh when she shouldn't
3) To physically weaken the woman
4) To distract the woman from concentrating
5) To make a woman horny when she is trying not to be

For the sequel, my only request is that when She-Ra is tickled it involve something very similiar to why Angela was tickled, as a means to make her do something she does not want to do. Ideas include her holding up something heavy to keep it from falling on the rest of the rebellion (concrete wall or something) and someone tickling her to make her drop it. Or her being captured and Dream Weaver tickling her to make her laugh so she can gain She Ra's power via her mystic powers and She Ra trying not to laugh. Or Hordak having her tied down and trying to force himself on her so he can gain her power, which she would try to resist by tightening her vagina muscles to prevent him from entering while someone comes along and tickles her to "loosen her up" some literally! (A little x rated, which the auther may not be comfortable writing which I would understand). Anything along the lines of those themes would be great!

Or hey, how about this: All three She Ra tickle situations can be written, a story with three alternate endings!! I would be willing to write one of the endings when I have the time.

Hey, Yatsabel, good buddy. I hope you do plan on writing a part two to this. As far as I am concerned, your writing style and this She Ra story is the best thing going on this website right now. Would love to see more of your work.

sweet story! can't wait for part 2!

btw, She-Ra takes place in.....i think it was called "Ethrenia", or sumthing like that....not Eternia, which is where her twin brother He-Man resides

EmSeeSquared said:
sweet story! can't wait for part 2!

btw, She-Ra takes place in.....i think it was called "Ethrenia", or sumthing like that....not Eternia, which is where her twin brother He-Man resides

She-Ra was from Etheria...He-Man was from Eternia :) I was a HUGE She-Ra/He-Man fan back in the day <<<<----

I am going to write part two to this story when I have some free time this weekend.

Hold the presses!!

Hey!

Give me a chance to get out part two. I'm half way finished. I'll have it this weekend.

Promise.

Please be patient!

Of course I'd love to read other stories.

Yatsabel

LOL.....Ok. See what happens, Yatsabel, when you happen to be a fantastic story writer? It leaves people wanting more just as soon as possible. You can finish this one out and I might just start a new story of my own. Again, all that I ask for the sequel is that the tickling be used to distract, make laugh while the person tries not to, etc. Anything but another story where tickling is used strictly as torture or where the person is being tickled just for the sake of being tickled. Keep up the good work!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back