• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's past that time again, kids!

AffectionateDan

1st Level Black Feather
What, with fires, hasty household moves, and vacations to NEST, things ground to a halt out here for a while! Time to get back on the stick and get it going again. Who's up for a Munch soon? We're toying with doing a Saturday, either the 12th or the 26th... or maybe both, depending on what's good for whom and how many come outta the woodwork. Show of hands... who's up for it? No time, place, or anything even discussed as of this moment. Just looking for interested folks. Give me a holler, either here, or email me. Or whatever.

I'm in gang, just name time and place...

XOXO

Once you rascals can name a date and time, I'll alert both of the people that aren't yet reading the TMF... ;)

I'd love to stop by (and let some people get some payback ;) ), but unfortunately I cannot leave Fairbanks at the moment, as it is high season through till September. Have fun (but I know you will), and I'll see you sometime later in the year or perhaps next year. Cheers! WP

It's past that time

I'm new....but I'm game. It sounds like it could be fun. I could make the 26th. And the closer to LA....the better. Let me know if you get anymore details.

Thanks

Any guesses on a Gathering this fall? Given enough notice, I would certainly be up for one... anytime (and anywhere) after 9/15 would probably work. Plus, I know there's a couple folks out there who would like a chance at payback... ;)

Okay, kids! Here we go again!

We'll be at a big novelty hamburger joint called

Fuddruckers
5495 Sunrise Blvd, Citrus Heights, CA

Same time as usual, aim for around 6:30-7ish, and don't worry if you're running late... we stay for hours! And the host/hostess will of course have already been told to send anyone who asks for the TMF table over to us! So, come on out this Saturday night!

We have yet to name a time and place for NEXT Saturday, but if you can't make it on the 19th, we're gonna have anohter one on the 26th!

See ya there!

Hi big Dan!

Before I forget--there's no hostess! It's like fast food joint--sort of. You find your own seat, you order at counter, etc...

XOXO

I'll miss you all on the 19th. We're having a big shindig for my Mom to celebrate her 75th birthday that same day so I can't make it.

But count me in on the 26th!

We should still mark the table though for the newbies, yes?
Hey Terry--me and Cindy PROMISE not to laugh at your balloons again :D :D :D

XOXO

Sorry, no can swing this time... :( usual reason, it's just the high season. Sometime this fall maybe? Have a wonderful evening! WP

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back