• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Martha My Dear M/F repost

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
Martha My Dear M/F
I'd had a crush on Martha for a couple years and was very excited when she broke up with her boyfriend and accepted my initial invitation to dinner. We had been going out for a couple weeks now and things have been going great. Tonight was the first time we'd had sex and we'd already gone at it a couple times so far. Martha was laying on her back beside me with her head resting on my chest, her beautiful, long, red hair covering my torso. My arms were wrapped around her body, just below her breasts, and her arms were hugging mine. As we lay there, I realized my fingers were resting on her upper ribs. Very lightly, I pressed my fingers into a couple ribs and slowly began to massage them. Martha giggled but didn't move so I tried it again. Same reaction. So I squeezed a little harder. Martha laughed louder now and squirmed a little but didn't try to get away. She just grabbed my arms tighter. Getting braver, I moved my hands lower and tickled different ribs, getting the same lovely giggles and squirms but no requests or attempts to make me stop. Next, I slid my fingers up under her arms. This made her tense up and hold my arms even tighter into her body and she really started to laugh once my fingers started wiggling in her armpits, but again, not stopping me. I kept this up for a good fifteen minutes, gliding my hands up and down her sides, from her underarms to her hips, mixed with light tickles on her stomach and breasts. When I moved my hands a little lower and poked at her upper inner thighs, Martha jumped up. I figured she had finally had enough and was thankful for how much she let me tickle her. What happened next really blew my mind, among other things.

Martha sat up and straddled my waist, letting me slide inside her. This obviously had turned her on as much as it had me. She bent over and kissed me very passionately, then wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and buried her face into the pillow next to my head. Her body was laying on top of me, her hair covering my face. She whispered into my ear "Don't stop". I couldn't believe it. Was she asking me to tickle her more? Not wanting to let her change her mind if I was right, I wasted no time squeezing her ribs again. Martha screamed as her body bounced up and down on top of me but she didn't let go. Damn, she did want more. My fingers crawled up to her underarms then back down to her waist. Her squeals were muffled in the pillow but they were still music to my ears. Using just the tips of my fingers to push in and rub from her upper ribs, the sides of her breasts to the base of her underarms really had a devastating effect on her, but she would just squeeze my neck tighter, her body moving side to side in a mock attempt to avoid the tickling. Martha's gyrations soon had me on the brink of orgasm. Not wanting things to end so quickly, I eased off the tickling and ever so lightly let my fingers graze over the back of her neck, down her spine, all over her butt cheeks and as much of the backs of her legs and inner thighs as I could reach. This gave Martha goosebumps but limited her body movement enough so I didn't cum quite yet. Martha's breathing, however, was getting very rapid. All the stimulation to her body was sending her over the edge. Sensing this, I dug in under her arms furiously, causing Martha to shake frantically and we had the ultimate experience, simultaneous orgasms. We just collapsed in each others arms and, as I drifted off to sleep, I heard Martha say "Oh you've got to experience that. Tomorrow, it's your turn"

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back