• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Funny term for non-ticklers

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
Hey!

As you guys probably know (and it probably gets annoying at times) that I love to make up terms for things. Most of the terms I use when Mike and I go out into the public and have some breakfast at Silk City Diner and gawk at the cute women:

"Hey Mike, check out the Southern Exposure at 3 o'clock." If you've been reading up on my Ticklers Gawking Glossary, you would know that I was bringing his attention to the feet of someone to his right. The most widely used terms I came up with was Ler and Lee and I am shocked to hear it used by so many people; people that don't even know who the hell I am. Cool.

Okay, so I am submitting for your approval a term that I have started to use when referring to anyone NOT into tickling. In Kittletown, they are known as "Outsiders" but recently, I used this expression when speaking to a TK friend and he found it hysterical. I referred to people not into tickling as "Muggles", making a reference to Harry Potter who uses this term when referring to people who are NOT magical.

I think that TK People ARE pretty damned magical. What do you think?

Max :firedevil

LOL I'll never be able to watch Harry Potter without thinking of tickling again! Thanks, Max! :D

Ann

Oh, and.....yeah, I agree. Good term!

LOL... MUGGLES? I LOVE it!

ok.. Time to put together a TK Dictionary!

By the way... What's another word for Thesaurus?

TklDuo-Ann said:
LOL I'll never be able to watch Harry Potter without thinking of tickling again!

I can't watch anything without thinking about tickling! How sad is that???

Actually, I can live with it! :D

Double T said:
I can't watch anything without thinking about tickling! How sad is that???

Actually, I can live with it! :D

Lol, same here!

Muggles....I like that :D lol!

~clair ;)

I've been calling vanillas either muggles or mundanes for years now; excellent :).

Bella

i sort of think of them as "the Others", as in the Nicole Kidman movie. They are the dead, walking the earth, without personality.

Muggles. lol I love it! it does kind of capture the feeling. especially those who are like poor Harry’s aunt and uncle, don’t understand it and are jealous of the magic.

"A Muggle can't do Magic." :D

Excellent! I just hope that JK Rowlings hasn't registered any patent on that word creation of hers... :D

Anyhow, almost every Potter book has some reference to tickling; even the Hogwarts' coat of arms carries the latin word for tickling in it! :cool:

Muggles.........!

Cool! (though Mundanes and the "others" are pretty cool as well)

And here I was just using the boring term Vanilla all this time...;)

Jan is right..it is time for a new dictionary.....

Ray

Muggles....I like it! Good one Max;)
I still do love the word, vanilla....but I'm always open to new!

its a shame that those who are 'non-ticklers' have to be named in a negative manner. but hey.. im a non tickler looking to satisfy my partner with his tickling. Guess im just a boring old 'muggle', who at least trys to satisfy.

God knows why i feel a mite offended but.. pff.. who cares eh

Hey Kindredspirit, I don't see muggle as a negative term. Seen from the Harry Potter world angle, we're all muggles.

And who is more to be respected: The one who satisfies his own needs, or the one who satisfies the needs of his partner? As dvnc usually says: It's all about love! ;)

well to be honest.. i cant honestly call myself a muggle, as i do enjoy tickling alot, but am with someone who finds it annoying to be tickled and prefers to tickle.. but all the same..

perhaps im just being oversensitive

OMG!!!

When I first saw the title of the thread, the first expression that came into my mind for referring to a non-tickling person, was "muggle"! My girlfriend bought a box set of all 5 books for my birthday and I'm seriously annoying her by pointing at things and hollering wingardium leviose if they're in the way. Heh heh. Incorriagable.

Max, a request old bean!

Could we have a full glossary in this thread of all these splendiferous terms? :D

Kindredspirit said:
its a shame that those who are 'non-ticklers' have to be named in a negative manner. but hey.. im a non tickler looking to satisfy my partner with his tickling. Guess im just a boring old 'muggle', who at least trys to satisfy.

God knows why i feel a mite offended but.. pff.. who cares eh

Nahhhh, you can be the "beer muggle", cuz you hold that which is delicious! :)

hehe with my size 3 feet .. i'll accept to be titled a beermuggle ;)

My boyfriend is precious to me and to be honest.. i really think im getting into this tickling fetish on the same level as him.. odd eh ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back