• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Florida Scene ???

Jay Tee

Hey everyone, i am taking a trip to florida this weekend for work.

Are there any worth while tickle/fetish places in florida to visit, or gatherings going on ?

I`d really appreciate the heads up
Thanks !

jay, whcih city in florida are you going to? then i can help you out.

oh, well first part of the trip i am going to tampa, then i go to st. petersburg.

sorry for leaving out the vital details.

jay, flatfoot....id recommend either legend of sensual secrets on n. grady st in drew park (tampa near airport), varietys on osbourne rd in drew park or devine decadence in largo (near st. pete) on ulmerton rd between belcher and starkey. if you stop into almost any adult book store (and there are tons of them there) and pick up a free night moves magazine, youll see ads and listing for lingerie modeling shops.....basically jizzack shizzacks....almost any of those places oyu can do soem tickling...most you can even do bondage. devine decadence has a little dungeon room. so does varietys. legends has a dungeon but its being used as a store room the last 3 years. to bad because they have soem nice stocks in there that ive used many times. let me know if you need any other info.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back