• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maxim's Hot 100 on VH1- Something to look out for...

BuffyFan

TMF Regular
I had VH1 on this afternoon, and during a commercial break there was a promo for yet another countdown show, Maxim's Hot 100. The title pretty much speaks for itself, it's a list of 100 female celebrities who are generally considered "hot". There's interviews, as is the custom on these kinds of shows, and they were showing some clips from interviews in the promo. At one point they show Jessica Simpson, who says, quite loudly, "I am ticklish... in my groin. And that's it. *Insert a few moments of obnoxious, snorting laughter from Jessica.*"
I was a little taken aback, but the message was clear. The way she said it, it definitely sounded like she was specifically asked by the interviewer where she was ticklish. Which leads me to think that many more attractive female celebrities will be asked this very same question. And so another run-of-the-mill, vacuous, time-filler countdown show becomes something worth looking into. :)

Maxim's Hot 100 airs Sunday, June 13th, at 10/9c PM.

Does that mean she is saying that her groin is the ONLY place she is ticklish because then we know she isn't telling the whole truth cause we know that she is very ticklish on her feet and belly too! :)
But it will be cool to hear her say "I am ticklish"

was the question a recurring theme? Apparantly they also asked Nicole Richie...anyone else?

Just got done reviewing this program on tape. Only Nicole Richie and Jessica Simpson are shown talking about being ticklish but I have the impression ALL thirteen women actually interviewed (out of 100 on the Maxim list) were probably asked that same question or a variation thereof. I'm assuming most replies were edited out for editorial purposes (brevity, variety, whatever).

First up, Miss Richie:

You don't hear the actual question from the interviewer. You just see a title graphic that says "Um...can we tickle you?" Nicole replies:

"Do not tickle me, 'cause I hate it...I don't like being tickled at all and I got hypnotized three times to not be ticklish. Even though I'm laughing I don't think it's funny and I'm not having a good time and I hate it."

I guess she makes her feelings on that topic pretty clear. But it really makes me wonder why she had to see a hypnotist to "cure" her of her apparent ticklishness. Which makes me think she must be very ticklish indeed. But who was tickling her that often that she felt the need for such an extreme measure? There must be more behind that story!

Now for Miss Simpson:

The graphic read "One last thing, would you tell us a special secret?"
To which Jessica replies:

"I am ticklish in my groin...and that's it. I'm not ticklish in my armpits, my feet, nowhere! Just right here."

So there you have it, a complete transcript of what was said regarding a ticklish subject. Now where can we get a hold of the complete unedited interviews? This was just the tip of the iceberg I'm sure.

For the record, these were all the women interviewed:

Maria Menounos
Elena Lyons
Rachel Hunter
Liz Phair
Rachel Perry
Kelly Hu
Ashanti
Michelle Branch
Fergie (the hip-hop singer, not the princess)
Kim Smith
Rebecca Romijn-Stamos
Nicole Richie
Jessica Simpson

Truly a tickler's dream harem. Just one night, that's all I ask!

If all 13 women got interviewed about tickling I would like to know all answers right now! :D

no tickling but during Fergie's interview she was asked what her best body part was and she said her feet. She went on about how nice her feet are. She also said that she is very aware that a lot of people would say her stomach but she said that takes work to keep her stomach in shape. So she is aware of two very good tickle spots! lol

PS...she is so freakin hot!

Yes, I completely agree with eisenbahn's analysis. There must be SOME way of getting a hold of those other interviews. (Can you imagine--the lucky bastard who got to ask THE QUESTION of all those beauties??) This is a job for Wall$treet! Oh, where are you when we need you, buddy?!

dig dug

I almost caught this (just as her interview was done) but did anyone make a clip? Just curious.

Yeah, I just caught the end of this last night. I turned on the TV and all I heard was Jessica Simpson say "I am ticklish on my groin." and I was like uhhhhhh ok sure.

There seems to be some confusion about our favotite ditzy(but oh so hot)blonde. On the Maxim special, she supposedly said she's anot ticklish on her feet, but in a chat session, she said that she is. Which is it?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back