• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

part 2 of dbz tickling

DarkSoul

1st Level Red Feather
Part 2
Chichi and Videl in:
Leave my Gohan Alone !

There were only 10 days left till the world tournament and Chichi was getting mad.Videl was taking all Gohans training time and at this rate he won't be ready.Chichi decided to teach
Videl a lesson she will never forget.The next day Chichi told Gohan to go train and she will take care of videl,Gohan seemed upset at first but he and Goten can finally train.As they left 10 min. later Videl came but with a new haircut.Her hair was now short.Chichi did not know it was Videl till Videl asked for Gohan,Chichi then said

"He is getting ready for your training seat down and wait,and I will give some tea.

Videl smiled and nodded and took a seat on the couch.
Chichi put a hearb in Videls tea to make her sleppy and served it to her.Withen seconds she was out cold with a smiled across her face she said

"okay Videl time to let Gohan train in peace.

20 min. Later Videl woke up on a bed She tried to get up but could not her hands were tied behind her back and legs and ankles were tied as well plus her boots were missing.
Just then Chichi walked in with a small tray of toys she had a toothbrush,a big red feather and a feather duster when Videl saw this she said

"oh no your not going to tickle my feet are?I can't stand it.

Then she begain to struggle against the ropes and she tried to tucked her feet under her body.Chichi smiled and said

"you could struggle all you want but im giving time for Gohan
to train and I told him I would keep you busy till he was done.we better it get started shall we.

As Chichi reached under her and grabed her feet and placed them at the edge of the bed.She pulled out more rope and tied her ankles to the bed then pulled out a small piece of rope and tied her big toes togather right away Videl begain to struggle and giggle

"please don't tickle (giggle) my feet there (giggle) so ticklish I'll die please.

Chichi pulled out the big ready feather and begain to slowly
begain to stroke it up and down getting closer to Videls struggling right foot

"Nooooo please don't she said while struggle to move her feet away from the feather

Just as the were about to touch Chichi pulled the feather away
and said

"your left foot looks more ticklish"Chichi said with a grin

as once again she begain to get closer to videls foot when it was about to touch videl closed her eyes waiting for the tickly feather to touch when nothing happen.Videl opened her eyes to see Chichi smiling at her and said

"Three times the charm,I think both feet are really ticklish

Videls eyes grew wide she thought one foot was bad but both at once she won't last long she thought.Chichi grabed the feather duster and begain to stroke it back in forth in the middle of both soles withen seconds she broke.

"AHHHHHHH STOP PLEASE I'LL LET GOHAN DO WHAT EVERY HE WANTS AHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHH HE DOES NOT HAVE TO TEACH ME AHAHAHAHAHAHAH TO FLLLLYYYYYY AHAHAHAHA STOOOPAHAHAHAH PLEASE AHHAHAHAH IM AHAHAHAHA SORRYYYYY AHAHAHAHAHAH STOOPPP AHAHAHA TICKLING.

Hapyy what Videl said Chichi said

"in a couple of hours Gohan will be back to train you don't worry,till then I will a little fun with you,

Videl could only watch as chichi grabed the toothbrush
and begain brushing her soles and between her toes.Chichi did this for a whole hour till Videl blacked out.

1 hour later

Videl woke up with a teacup in her hand she put it down and Chichi walked in and said

"you fell asleep,if you go past that mountin you will find Gohan.As Videl flew off ChiChi smiled and said

"That should teach her to let gohan train more,maybe gohan will marry her and I can tickle her all I want.

Then Chichi made dinner

The End

not bad huh thats it for chichi's tickling rage (she'll get hers soon).Now Bulma decides to teach 18 a lesson for bad mouthing her.Does 18 have chance? stay toon for part 3

what do you think? tell me after you read it,there is more to come see ya

Every soul has a destiney
but a Darksoul Makes his own

Last edited:
No offense, dude, but in THIS installment, i noticed SO many mistakes with grammar and puctuation. Were u in a hurry or somethin when u wrote this?

I edited it read it now

sorry your right I was in a hurry,I'll take my time for now on
I have to get it done before something happends
right part 3 later today

Every Soul has a destiney
But a Darksoul makes his own

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back