• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Meet you in the bathroom!" - 1st of a series

Joanna walked down the hallway. The empty corridor made her feel suddenly alone and her footsteps echoed repeatedly. Her long, dark hair fell softly to her shoulders and her piercing brown eyes scanned the empty halls. Her tight white shirt clung closely to her shapely upper body. Her flat abs shown to every detail against the thin fabric that held her well-sized breasts beautifully. Her short, tight jean skirt showed off her smooth, bare legs and she walked delicately in her new black heels.
Her heartbeat fluttered in anticipation of the rule she was about to break, the step she was soon to take on the, “wild” side as she called it. The halls remained empty. Good. If any teacher were to catch her that would be the end of her plan. And she couldn’t allow that to happen. She turned a corner and walked very slowly into the girl’s bathroom, which hummed lightly with the air conditioner. Inside she checked once more for any teachers and waited. Her heartbeat sped with each passing minute. Soon enough there she was.
Her friend Erin, a slightly taller blonde with freckles and an adorable smile. She walked in wearing a tight blue Abercrombie shirt with tiny sleeves and red trim at the bottom. She wore tight jeans and green tennis shoes.
“Did anyone see you Erin?” Joanna asked anxiously.
“No, of course not,” she giggled back.
“That’s a relief, I guess we made it!” Joanna smiled brightly.
“Let’s get down to business then,” Erin replied and lightly goosed Joanna’s sides through her shirt.
“Heehee, hey that tickles!” Joanna smiled but didn’t fight back.
“That’s kinda the point why we came here,” Erin continued to tickle Jo’s sides.
Joanna just laughed and fell back onto the floor, pinning her arms to her sides.
“C’mon Joanna, I know your really ticklish, but I didn’t sneak out of English class to fight for a little tickle.”
“Okay, okay, let’s do this.”
Joanna regained her feet and took a deep breath. She held her arms up shakily and stared Erin in the eye.
“Bring it,” she smirked.
And Erin certainly did. She lightly poked her brightly painted nails up and down Joanna’s vulnerable sides, from her waist to her bra strap. With each poke Jo smiled and laughed, struggling to hold her arms in position. Erin then gripped Joanna’s waist and dug her thumbs in.
“Hahaheheh-E-Erinheheheheq-quitit!!!”
“Ticklish little Joanna,” Erin teased.
After about 7 seconds of the waist tickling Joanna had to bring her arms down. She breathed slowly and still had a smile on her face. Erin was smiling as well.
“That was fun, I just love tickling!” Erin exclaimed.
“I know, me too, I mean it tickles a lot, but I still love it.”
“I wish we were allowed to tickle though.” Erin said.
“Yeah…” Joanna sighed wishfully.
“But we still have some time till I should be back in class,” Erin interrupted their dreamily silence.
“Yeah, me too. I don’t want to get caught.”
“Lemme try your feet Erin.”
“Alright.”
Erin unlaced both of her shoes and sat them to the side. She pulled her socks off slowly, teasing Joanna.
Finally her cute, pink-soled feet were bare and in Joanna’s lap. Her toes wiggled nervously and each one was painted a bright red. Joanna placed a single nail to her right sole and dragged it down painstakingly slow. Erin could hardly keep her feet still; they wiggled anxiously in ticklish delight. A smile framed her freckled face and she giggled softly.
“Hehe-J-joannahahahehe-that’ssotickley!”
Joanna then dragged that singular nail down her other sole, equally ticklish. Erin bit her lower lip and pounded the linoleum floor with closed fists.
Joanna brought her nail off, then laid five down on Erin’ left arch, and dragged them all down at once. This made Erin lose it as she busted out in fits of girlish giggling. Her long blonde hair swished from side to side as she poured out streams of giggles as Joanna kept going up and down her sensitive soles, right, left, right, left. Joanna then lightly tickled her wiggling toes, focusing on the ultra-sensitive big toes. Joanna toyed with the toes of Erin’s left foot as she drew figure eights with her nails on her right sole.
“Okay, that’s good!” Erin choked out amidst the laughter.
Joanna stopped while Erin regained her breath.
“Wow, that was a rush!” Erin exclaimed.
“You have such soft feet, so easy to tickle,” Joanna smiled.
“Yeah, well you know me and my pedicures, I’m addicted!”
“It’s amazing you last through them, don’t they tickle you?” Joanna inquired.
“Yes, of course, but I fight through it to have sexy feet,” Erin winked.
“Well it did pay off!” Joanna slipped a nail up her naked sole again.
“Hey!” Erin giggled and quickly put her socks back on.
“Well this has been fun, we should try it again maybe next week. We can’t let them get too suspicious.” Joanna suggested.
“Yeah, but I think we have time for one more tickle… how ticklish are your ribs Jo?” Erin asked with a devilish look in her light blue eyes.
“Just as ticklish as my sides!”
“Let me try.”
Joanna lay back on the floor and looked up into the lights. She rolled up her shirt just beneath her ample breasts; baring her flat, toned tummy, smooth sides, adorable bellybutton, and her cute ribs delicately pressing against her tan midriff. Joanna sucked in her tummy as Erin lightly danced her fingers across it.
“The ribs Erin, not my tummy yet!” Joanna warned.
Erin placed all ten fingers on Joanna’s delicate ribcage, and all at once, began moving them all in a gentle massaging motion. Joanna clenched her hands together above her head and squeezed tight, this tickled like no other. A steady stream of high-pitched laughter shot from her gaping mouth as she clenched her eyes shut.
Erin continued to massage each rib, paying special attention to the two end ones, which seemed the most sensitive.
“E-erinhehehahahas-stohahaaap!”
Erin did stop, but only to switch techniques. She now began to lightly skitter all ten nails lightly across her ribcage. Joanna’s upper body wiggled about on the linoleum floor like a worm on a hook. Gales of laughter filled the silent air of the bathroom and each girl smiled. After 30 more seconds of the rib tickling Erin stopped and Jo got up.
“Wow, I didn’t remember my ribs being so ticklish!” Joanna sighed.
“I do now,” Erin winked and put her shoes back on, they both prepared to go back to class.
They left the bathroom and checked down both halls, still no teachers. They were having tremendous luck. They came to a split in the hallway and had to go their separate ways.
“Well, it was fun, I’ll see yeah later Joanna.” Erin smiled.
“Bye Erin.” Joanna radiated a smile back.
Joanna now walked the empty halls with a huge smile plastered to her beautiful face. Her ribs still slightly tingled from Erin’s touch and she loved it. She opened the door leading into study hall and slid back into her seat. Her teacher looked up, scanned the room, and then looked back down to her newspaper. Joanna let out a sigh of relief, she had made it! Joanna heard footsteps in the open doorway and looked, and to her surprise saw Erin, being lead away by the dean!

The End

(This is a little series idea that just came to me. A world where tickling is outlawed but people will try it anyways in risk of getting caught. Tell me what you think and if I should continue the series, Thanks,
Zach.)

uh-oh sounds like someones in trouble

great start zach cant wait to see more

Good start so far. I think you should continue and I am looking forward to more entries in the series.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back