• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and feet

some random guy

O.k alot of people are into tickling feet in here (odviously) but I was just curious to know weather people here were into tickling and like feet as an extension on that or if your into feet and tickling is an extension on that, I hope this makes sense, I was just wondering and thought id ask

It makes perfect sense. To me, it's almost like a Venn Diagram. I have a foot fetish. I have a tickling fetish. So I logically have a HUGE foot tickling fetish. Or to put it another way, I like tickling. I like feet. I LOVE tickling feet.

Jim

In my case, the answer is both.

For some, like me, feet are naturally attractive if they look a certain way. For me to describe that "certain way" would be like you trying to describe why someones face is attractive to you.

Tickling is also fun. Describing why it is fun is a bit complex, but it doesn't have to involve the feet for it to be fun. Tickling and feet can be entertaining separately, but are wonderful when they are combined!

Since this is the Tickling Media Forum, I would guess that most of the people here are "into tickling and like feet as an extension" vs. being "into feet and tickling is an extension on that". Many people who like feet like them for reasons other than tickling. There are other foot fethishes that I'm not into, such as toe sucking, dirty feet, feet with socks, peeing on feet, feet with dangling shoes, and foot torture (with candle wax and sharp objects, for example). It's unlikely that they would find their way here to the TMF.

i am into tickling, feet is just another body part to me so if i understand correctly i like tickling and feet just fall into that category because most peoples feet are ticklish, did i answer this right?

i'm into Tickling sure as we all our here. But i'm not into Feet and Feet tickling

TicklishSinner said:
i am into tickling, feet is just another body part to me so if i understand correctly i like tickling and feet just fall into that category because most peoples feet are ticklish, did i answer this right?

No. No you didn't answer it right. Your punishment is to be tickled ruthlessly. That's your cue, jester ;-).

seriously, sure you did; that was more or less the question he was asking.

I love feet and also love tickling. The woman's foot is one of the sexiest part of their body.Nothing more sexier than a ticklish foot.:devil:

For me it is both. I had the foot fetish before the tickling fetish. I love the look of feet, especially a soft looking ticklish sole. There is nothing more exciting to me then a woman with extremely ticklish feet. I love to tickle feet and see a woman's toes wiggle like crazy. In addition, as I may have posted on here, Iam also into foot worship, and like to kiss feet as well as tickle them, so Iam a dual fetishist. I know there are some of us like that.

Mitch

My answer goes pretty much along the same lines as Mitchell's. I am also a "dual-fetishist", except that in my case I had the TICKLING fetish first.
Back when I was five, a pair of young female feet were the very first thing that I ever tickled in my life....and my fascination and adoration of the lovely female foot evolved from that.

For me it's tickling but feet are one of the most important places to tickle and be tickled. I have a number of very ticklish places and my feet are included. They also get tickled more than a lot of the other ticklish spots.

I can top that!!!

I have a minor foot-fetish, that fuels my tickling fetish that fuels my laughing fetish!!!
Put all that together, I am having a blast...however...because of our NEST master Max, I now have a minor armpit fetish, that fuels my tickling fetish that fuels my laughing fetish!!!
So put ALL of that together...and that is one hell of a good time!

OH yeah and any use of the word fetish really should be said as an "interest" LOL

Collin said:
In my case, the answer is both.

For some, like me, feet are naturally attractive if they look a certain way. For me to describe that "certain way" would be like you trying to describe why someones face is attractive to you.

Tickling is also fun. Describing why it is fun is a bit complex, but it doesn't have to involve the feet for it to be fun. Tickling and feet can be entertaining separately, but are wonderful when they are combined!

Since this is the Tickling Media Forum, I would guess that most of the people here are "into tickling and like feet as an extension" vs. being "into feet and tickling is an extension on that". Many people who like feet like them for reasons other than tickling. There are other foot fethishes that I'm not into, such as toe sucking, dirty feet, feet with socks, peeing on feet, feet with dangling shoes, and foot torture (with candle wax and sharp objects, for example). It's unlikely that they would find their way here to the TMF.

Great stuff Collin...great to meet you at NEST!
I like the way you compared liking facial features to feet features...

some random guy said:
O.k alot of people are into tickling feet in here (odviously) but I was just curious to know weather people here were into tickling and like feet as an extension on that or if your into feet and tickling is an extension on that, I hope this makes sense, I was just wondering and thought id ask

I became interested in tickling (age 7) several years before discovering I also had a foot fetish at age 11....which I attribute to my mom & dad having occasional playful ticklefights as I grew up (as far back as I can recall....age 3 or 4).

While I definitely enjoy tickling my girlfriend's cute feet, I also enjoy tickling her everywhere else she's ticklish just as much :)

love them both seperately

i too have a foot "interest", and a tickling "interest".
they can be mutual, or exclusive.

saddly, i have found that most women are not ticklish on their feet, not enough to make them laugh anyway. but i have only known one that didn't like to have their feet pampered, and played with! so i canbe happy either way.:cool:

steve

Re: love them both seperately

areenactor said:
i too have a foot "interest", and a tickling "interest".
they can be mutual, or exclusive.

saddly, i have found that most women are not ticklish on their feet, not enough to make them laugh anyway. but i have only known one that didn't like to have their feet pampered, and played with! so i canbe happy either way.:cool:

steve

Wow, that's hard for me to imagine:wow: I love to have my feet pampered, but anything other than the firmest massaging touch sets off giggles, followed closely by squirming, struggling and yelping. The poor feet are dreadfully ticklish from the ankle bones to the tips of the toes:eek: :yowzer: :sowrong:

Re: Re: love them both seperately

shdwcoder said:
Wow, that's hard for me to imagine:wow: I love to have my feet pampered, but anything other than the firmest massaging touch sets off giggles, followed closely by squirming, struggling and yelping. The poor feet are dreadfully ticklish from the ankle bones to the tips of the toes:eek: :yowzer: :sowrong:

:wow: i think i love you... well, i'd like to spend some time with you, at any rate.. to ah.. judge for myself.

steve

i jus love tickling an feet are ticklish....but then i like them as well i like to massage and play with them i think feet are cute:)
gud thread btw:)

Re: Re: Re: love them both seperately

areenactor said:
:wow: i think i love you... well, i'd like to spend some time with you, at any rate.. to ah.. judge for myself.

steve

By all means. I'm all for exhaustive study and clinical trials to support a hypothesis as important as this one:xpulcy: Hmmm, let's see, how many trials, under how many different conditions to determine the line between pamper and tickle.......:angel:

the best way i have found to tickle lady's feet...

the most effective way i have found to get a woman's feet to be ticklish is to use my mouth to tickle them. along with be oh-so-sensual, it just seems to bring out what latent ticklishness the lady posseses.

steve

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back