• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

getting tickled but not lalughing

TicklingIsLife

3rd Level Orange Feather
getting tickled but not laughing

Is it possible to get tickled, but not laugh? Just try to get away away or squirm or whatever? Or is laughter a must? :idunno:

Last edited:
While laughter is the typical response to being tickled, it's not every lee's response. I know of at least two lee's who do everything BUT laugh when tickled...moan, whine, grunt, swear, squeak, and ramble incoherent things, but no laughing. It's not very common, though.

Mimi :)

of course it's possible.

many of us can hold in laughter, at least for a short period of time. like when you tickle someone who's on the phone, and have to hold it in. i've tickled many women while they were on the phone. it's so cool to see them writh, and squirm, and the faces are wonderfull to behold.

so sure it's possible, but i much prefer the delicious sound of laughter!

steve

For me, I love the laughter from a lee...the squirms are great...
If a lee does the squirm and hold it in, I work hard to get the laughter...some lee's purpusfully hold it back MAKING the ler work for it...some lee's are fighting themselves to hold it back.

Some lee's just can't hold back, other's try to hold back...others are Forced to hold back(telephone call)
Basically, every lee is different...

While I do laugh when tickled, I often hold that back to torment the LER. I also tend to make a lot of wacky noises instead of outright laughing. It's very rare to get a lot of raucous laughter out of me. If I allow myself to start laughing that much, I end up having to stop the scene to catch my breath...something I'd rather not do. So, while a lot of guys don't have as much fun not hearing a lot of laughter, it's really a must for me if the scene is going to last more than a few minutes.

Ann

:( sad to say, i rarely laugh for my parnter which leaves me feeling rather guilty as i cant give him what he desires :( It doesnt help that i can turn 'off' the tickle sensation at will :(

although.. when he gets behind my knees... im a screamer, yet.. ofc thats not what he's after. He is someone who likes to hear the laughter/giggles and the visuals of the faces of those under tickling duress. heh sadly :( im a grimacer :(

I think its more down to personal taste regarding the original question.

tommytikl said:
For me, I love the laughter from a lee...the squirms are great...
If a lee does the squirm and hold it in, I work hard to get the laughter...some lee's purpusfully hold it back MAKING the ler work for it...some lee's are fighting themselves to hold it back.

Some lee's just can't hold back, other's try to hold back...others are Forced to hold back(telephone call)
Basically, every lee is different...

I can hold it in a while...lol...right tommy??

TicklingIsLife said:
Is it possible to get tickled, but not laugh? Just try to get away away or squirm or whatever? Or is laughter a must? :idunno:

In my experiences, if someone is ticklish enough, it's nearly impossible not to laugh when tickled....even at the most awkward moment...

Case in point? As a teenager, I delighted in sneaking up and tickling my younger sister when she was talking on the phone. Becky is extremely ticklish, and it didn't matter who she was talking to on the phone....when I began tickling her around the waist, under her arms, or on her slender bare feet, she would squeal and begin laughing uncontrollaby. Sis once lost control and burst out laughing while on the phone with her favorite teacher discussing homework (sis was soooh embarrassed :D

it has been known to happen to me at times depending on my mood it is rather wierd

I am not very good about holding back my laughter. It is involuntary and I cannot help it. There is no way I can hold in laughter if it is a surprise tickle or it tickles intensely. I have however seen people tickled who have the other ticklish reactions such as squirming and yelling who do not laugh. I guess they are cut from a different mold.

I can hold in my laughter for a long time, but once it lets go, it's all over for me. Not that I won't continue to spew profanity, threats, pleas, and bargains into the mix, but once the seal is broken........ For a long time I worried that my stoic behavior and the difficulty in getting me to laugh at first might disappoint a ler. I've been told it will be taken as a challenge and make the reward of making me laugh until no more sound comes out with the spasms all the more sweet.

Isn't it time for a gathering somewhere?:firedevil :tickle: :veryhappy :angel:

It is really just the best fun to have soemone in a situation where the can't really laugh--like on the phone -- and then to slowly torment them with tickling! :devil:

I tickled a young lady once, and just by chance hit one of her ticklish hot spots. She didn't laugh, but she had a look on her face like I just found her g-spot or something. When I stopped, she told me that the spot I hit was so ticklish, it felt like lightning when I touched it. When I tried to find the same spot again, she did giggle and squirm.

the most fun is when i try SO hard not to laugh, and the ler taunts me and teases me, saying stuff like 'I know you cant stand it-why dont you just give in and laugh like a good little tickleboy!"
Etcetera!:p

TicklishSinner said:
it has been known to happen to me at times depending on my mood it is rather wierd

SQUEEK!! :D :p ;)

I actually always laugh when tickled, but I have seen some lees not laughing at all, just squirming.

And some lees actually scream and yell more than laugh. What's your opinion: a "red light" that tells you to stop? Or...?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back