• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First realisations

Knife-X

TMF Novice
Okay, so when did you guys first realise you had a tickling fetish? For me, it would have probably been when I was about 8. I saw that classic episode of teenage mutant hero turtles where April gets tickled on her feet by that gangster guy with a white feather. Unfortunatly, the gangster is an impatiant little ?*!£& (Sorry, I dont really like swearing) amd only does it for about 10 seconds! But I remember thinking 'Damn, watching that felt good.....'. I saw the scene again a couple of years back, and only then realised how short it was! When I first saw it, it seemed to go on for AGES! But it is still one of the best animated foot tickling scene on the mainstream, at least in my opinion.

Okay, so when did you guys first get the 'realisation'?

Knife-X said:
Okay, so when did you guys first realise you had a tickling fetish? For me, it would have probably been when I was about 8. I saw that classic episode of teenage mutant hero turtles where April gets tickled on her feet by that gangster guy with a white feather. Unfortunatly, the gangster is an impatiant little ?*!£& (Sorry, I dont really like swearing) amd only does it for about 10 seconds! But I remember thinking 'Damn, watching that felt good.....'. I saw the scene again a couple of years back, and only then realised how short it was! When I first saw it, it seemed to go on for AGES! But it is still one of the best animated foot tickling scene on the mainstream, at least in my opinion.

Okay, so when did you guys first get the 'realisation'?

This same Question has been asked over and over and over again on this Forum. no offense to you or anything but it has

No harm in giving the same answer I've given before when it was last asked.

In my case, as far back as I can remember, which is to age 4. Among my earliest memories, from the summer when I was four years old, is the desire to visit the girl next door, aged five, so that we could tickle each other's bare feet. :D

Re: Re: First realisations

shylittleme said:
This same Question has been asked over and over and over again on this Forum. no offense to you or anything but it has

A lot of topics get recycled on this forum. We are adding new members every day, and they didn't get to participate in the discussions the first time around, so they get discussed every few months to give newcomers the same chance to discuss the topic. No harm in it being asked again at all.

I'll echo Milagros here. I knew by about the age of 5 already that I had a more than normal interest in it. I was always either tickling friends or trying to get tickled by them. And everytime it happened, I got this funny little feeling in the pit of my stomach..sort of like the butterflies you experience on a roller coaster. It wasn't until I was in my early 20's though that I realized it was actually a sexual fetish for me.

Mimi :)

Although I don't recall tickling girls until I was about age 11, I remember being very excited by seeing young women being tickled on television (i.e.- actress Marlo Thomas on the sitcom "That Girl") when I was only 6 or 7 yrs old..

I have liked it all my life, but it really became a big part of my life when I was about 12-13

I had two step-sisters. One a year younger then me and one six years older. When I was around 8 my older sister would often hold me down and tickle me. I HATED it then. I would always think about how great it would be if I could tie her helplessly and tickle her for revenge. This turned me on. (though I really didnt know what the feeling was since I hadn't hit puberty yet but now i know that it did)

Note:I would like to stress agian that she was my step-sister and that not all people from the south are married to their sister.

Anyways my older step-sister went to live with her dad before I was old enough to get a chance. When I got about 12-13 I realized it was a sexual thing. Me and my younger step-sister tickled each other a good bit between about age 8-13. I also tickled some of her friends and vice versa. I only realized that I liked being tickled as much as tickling when I was about 16. Anyways thats my story.

BTW another nice topic X!

Psycho

Since the Dawn of Time!;)

Seriously, probably since early childhood.....5 or so. Loved to be tickled and TO tickle as well. Went hand and hand so to speak.

Didn't become a "Turn On" until my teens, give or take a year.:rolleyes: :D ;)

Was probably born with it.

TTD

Sometimes, I feel like an alien here. It seems like my experience with tickling is so different than most. I vaguely remember an occasional tickle as a kid, but not a penchant for it and nothing excessive. Most of my adult life, I wasn't ticklish at all, not even on the feet. The most reaction anybody could get from me was annoyance. Then, a little more than a year ago, I met a masterful 'ler. I knew it was important to him to have a ticklish partner and I wondered if I would be able to pull off a fake reaction. He broke a lifetime of not being ticklish in a matter of seconds. I nearly fell on the floor in my fruitless struggles to free my tortured feet from his iron grip. I think part of the reason it has become a fetish for me is because it was introduced in the context of a relationship. There is no zone on my body that is safe anymore. The hot zones shift and change from time to time and even within a scene, but every part of me remains hypersensitve to touch constantly.:wow:

Re: Re: Re: First realisations

Mimi said:
A lot of topics get recycled on this forum. We are adding new members every day, and they didn't get to participate in the discussions the first time around, so they get discussed every few months to give newcomers the same chance to discuss the topic. No harm in it being asked again at all.

i agree! i liek talkin tickling anyways
i have loved it since as long as i can reme,mber obviously it wasnt untill i grew up and noticed sexual preferences that i realised it was related and seemed to be the only hting that really got me going sex-wise:) im really open wich is great cos it means i get tickled all the time...maybe immoral slightly but im not harming anyone:)

Ditto

I was into tickling in my childhood too, as far back as I can remember. I would tickle other kids, and would love to get tickled myself. Back then, it was just plain fun for me. When In got older, it became a turn on for me too.

my 2 cents

Flatfoot said:
When I was a child, I was very shy about tickling (the same shy as a young boy feels about girls, kissing, etc.), and I felt it was kind of silly (Well, yes, tickling IS a bit of silly fun, but I guess I thought it in a derogatory manner.). If I ever saw images of tickling on television or cartoons in the presence of adults, I used to feel compelled to get up, walk away from the television and do something else to occupy myself, like get a drink out of the fridge, etc., afraid of someone commenting about the tickling being seen.

Hey flatfoot I still feel like that to this day. For some reason I feel I must not be put in a situation to where I'm compromised lol. It's like I dont want others to know I guess. I use to tickle anybody until I hit puberty. Afterwards I only tickled females since then its been playful and sometimes a turn-on.

I've been into tickling as far as I can remember. I've always liked to talk about it or experience and up till about when I was around 12/13 I didn't know why.

What happened was that I was watching a soap opera (can't remember which one :( ) When a guy tickled a girl on her sides. It only lasted a second or so but when I felt a certain movement I simply thought "Well'... This explains a lot."

Being about 9 or 10 and seeing the scene in "Once Upon a Horse", where the lady gets her bare feet stuck in the wall and screams with laughter when a stray dog comes up and licks them.
That kinda opened up Pandora's Box.

Drew

Re: Re: my 2 cents

Ya, I can relate to this too. Somehow in my head, I can separate the two--love is love and play is play, no need to analyze the hell out of it, ya know?

XOXO

Flatfoot said:
Now, the only time I feel uncomfortable like this is around my wife under such circumstances. She doesn't seem to understand that I can separate tickling like one separates kissing a romantic partner from kissing a family member. Otherwise, I don't give it much thought to see something like this around others.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back