• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey female lers!

tickleepoo

Hey ladies just want to know something,if you got the chance to have a male tied down to a bed helplessly with all his tickle spots exposed which is the spot you would concentrate on most?

Well for me personally, I don't have a favorite spot to tickle. Usually I just explore everywhere to find the worst spot(s) and just exploit the hell out of it :devil: And if you're defenses are down and you tell me your weakest spot before I get there, watch out!! Of course, that's just me personally. LOL

TicklishSinner said:
hips and lower stomach...lol gota love those areas :devil:

Uh oh!

(Note to self: NOT to be tied down anywhere within arms reach of Sinner!)

i would like to point out that i am the most ticklish on my ribs, underarms, inner thighs, and feet.

now i will find a dark spot and hide.....

Duh....whatever spot is the most ticklish. ;) Usually indicated by thrashing, silent laughter, and grunts of "I can't take it!". That's when I say "Oh, poor baby." and tickle faster. ;)

Lergirl, sincerity, bbw...

any of you ever made a guy cry from your treacherous tickling?

Actually yes. And he was a ticklephile, and had a safeword with me. He actually started to cry and laugh at the same time (which is the weirdest thing a ler will ever hear). I stopped IMMEDIATELY (because as a ler, i don't take actual crying to be a good thing...regardless if he didn't use the safeword yet), but he told me to continue and soon he was back to just laughter. When he did finally say the safeword, he told me he was going through some hard times (he thought a tickling session would help), and the overstimulance of the tickling plus his situation caused him to cry. He said it was just what he needed, and he felt much better about the whole situation now that he got it out of his system. I actually heard of this before, but as a ler it was quite distressing...especially as I take care not to push people too far. But in this case, he just needed to let some shit out and tickling helped him to do so.

But in general, if i was tickling someone and he started to cry, I would stop immediately because that seems too non-consentual for me.

I love your attitude lergirl69! :D :devil: Ofcourse, I say that now.... ;) :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back