• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cocktail

bellyticklerNJ

TMF Expert
The movie "Cocktail" is on right now on TNT and i know there is a tickling scene somewhere in the movie. Anybody see the entire movie that can tell me when the scene happens?

About half-way through...

Hey Belly,
If I remember, it is about half way through...before he goes to the "Bahamas Bar(Not in New York)"
He tickled Gina Gershon(SP) and she gives a really true reaction and response(may have been improved by Tom Cruise) but unfortuantly the bed sheets get in the way of most of the action...but her laughter is Great...again half-way through the movie.

thanks tommy,

i saw the scene with gina gershon. i was confused because everything i have heard was that kelly lynch, who played tom cruises partners wife, was the one that was tickled, because i have read that she said that the tickle scene in the movie was real, so i assumed she was the one being tickled. but maybe she meant the scene with gina.

I always thought Gina Gershon would be a great 'lee!:veryhappy

How come she's not mentioned in any of these polls?:confused:

Drew

ummm...

Because she's over the age of 25? :rolleyes:

:D :D :D
XOXO

TklDuo-Drew said:
I always thought Gina Gershon would be a great 'lee!:veryhappy

How come she's not mentioned in any of these polls?:confused:

Drew

I've seen that movie repeatedly. The tickle scene happens during the part of the movie where Cruise and Bryan Brown are working at "the Cell Block."

Cruise starts fooling around with Gina Gershon and he tickles her during a sex scene. Her reaction does seem real. Kelly Lynch is not tickled in this movie. Somehow that misinformation got spread around.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back