• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I had a very intense tickle dream last night

sincerity

TMF Regular
Of course, as soon as I start to write it, it will be gone from memory. It was about someone on this forum, I think TTD, but it could have been an imaginary member of the forum with a name like TTD. We went to this HUGE tickle convention, which took place in an auditorium, and (of course, I'd Have to forget this part) there was like a day of systematic playful tickling with an auditorium full of everyone (I guess in the dream the whole world was into tickling), and then me and the guy from the forum said good bye, and I started walking away. I turned around and he was stretched out on the pavement. I looked at him, and shook my head. "Didn't I tell you never stretch around me" and leapt on him and started tickling him mercilessly. "Didn't I tell you, I can't resist tickling a man who is stretching."

So yeah, there you go.

By the way, did anyone hear Jessica Simpson say "I'm ticklish, on my groin and no place else." in a promo for vh1. It is so intense, and totally out of left field.

I'm not responsible for my actions if you do ;)

*fingers start twitching*

I feel a stretch coming on

A good long reach for the ceiling kind of stretch. Ahhh! Hey, can I come over to your place and practice yoga with you?

sincerity said:
Of course, as soon as I start to write it, it will be gone from memory. It was about someone on this forum, I think TTD, but it could have been an imaginary member of the forum with a name like TTD. We went to this HUGE tickle convention, which took place in an auditorium, and (of course, I'd Have to forget this part) there was like a day of systematic playful tickling with an auditorium full of everyone (I guess in the dream the whole world was into tickling), and then me and the guy from the forum said good bye, and I started walking away. I turned around and he was stretched out on the pavement. I looked at him, and shook my head. "Didn't I tell you never stretch around me" and leapt on him and started tickling him mercilessly. "Didn't I tell you, I can't resist tickling a man who is stretching."

So yeah, there you go.

:wow: :eek: I cannot get away with a stretch around Shygirl without her at least giving a poke or three, especially if I stretch out my legs barefoot on the couch.
Think I feel a stretch coming on. As a matter of fact, a good stretch always feels good:p . I will keep this in mind if you are ever at one of our gatherings.:p :p ;) :D :rolleyes:

TTD:cool:

sincerity said:
By the way, did anyone hear Jessica Simpson say "I'm ticklish, on my groin and no place else." in a promo for vh1. It is so intense, and totally out of left field.

SAW THAT! :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

sincerity said:
you're just asking for it, aren't you :D

MOI!?
MI?!
ME?

:rolleyes:

Dreeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee eeeeeeeem
Dreeeeem Dreeeeem Dreeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeem........ON ssssssincerity!:p

:p

TTD:cool: :D

Trust Ed to get into all the good dreams...

Sounds like a hell of a night Sincerity. :)

couldn't invite me to the next one could you? :D :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back