• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paging Sabrina's Ticklishness

dig dug dog

3rd Level Red Feather
Perhaps this has been posted in the past, but this afternoon I saw an episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch where Sabrina (Melissa Joan Hart)gives her magical pager to a friend and asks to be notified when her boyfriend does something important during a football game. Sabrina wears the pager near her waist.

The friend tries out the pager to see if it works and suddenly Sabrina giggles for several seconds in a cute, sweet way. She tells her friend, "please don't use it frivolously because I'm very ticklish and it vibrates."

Three other times in the episode the friend pages Sabrina and we see the same cute, "ticklish" reaction from her. Melissa is very convincing as a ticklee and hearing her say "I'm very ticklish" was a treat.

dig dug

Hey, dog, I actually have this on videotape. When I finally learn if I can upload video on my computer, I'll post it.

Rockauthor

i hope you do! i've seen this episode as well, but wouldn't mind seeing it another couple (hundred) times :D

Man you have deffinitely got too get this up I didn't see this episode but I would love to see it!!!

I find it very hard to believe that there's not one single person on this Forum who has a Video Capture Card, which is the item needed to post all of these awesome VHS clips we keep hearing about.

I no speaka Computer

WallStreet,

Can you give VERY specific, detailed instuctions (for us computer idiots) on how to acquire and use said, V-i-d-e-o C-a-p-t-u-r-e C-a-r-d? (did I get that right?) Thanks!

Signed,

digiot

im actually working on looking at tv cards for my computer, for just this reason. i have a buncha tickling things that i would like to share with all of you, but without a tv card i cant. this just crossed my mind while reading this post, but we should have an official "uploader" for the forum, or maybe a team of them. once i buy my tv card i would be willing to do it, that is if everybody trusts me. like you guys could make a copy of the tape and send the tickling stuff to either myself, or other people on the team in the mail. then we can upload em onto the forum. i wouldn't screw anybody over or anything, im not the type to do that. we can ask myraids too, like we could do some kinda security thing, and if myself, or others on the team dont upload it beccause they just wanted the footage, they can be kicked off the forum or something. i dunno just an idea folks. but when i get my tv card ill tell everybody, and you can all be sure that you'll be seeing some new stuff around here. and if anybody wants to set anything up with me to upload their stuff (and yes ill give you full credit for it) just email me at [email protected] and we'll talk about it. just trying to help out everybody! take care all!
~pacattack
a.k.a. dnglvr

VidCap cards and such

The hardware you need to make caps from your VCR material is simply a TV-card. It's not expensive normally, and it enables you to uplink your TV antenna outlet or your VCR to your computer. I have one, myself, and can as such live my life without a bulky TV-set taking up space in my living room, thus allowing for more candlesticks to clutter my crypt, while watching MTV on my monitor, deeply engrossed in rapture. Aside from the card, all you need is a standard auxilary cable to link the TV-out to the cards' TV-in. The card can be aquired at any qualified computer hardware store.

For software, you'll need a vidcap-program. These are normally included in the card's package. If they're not, they can be aquired as shareware over the net, or as downloadable trial versions. Just hack 'video capture program download' into a browser of your choice. And VOILÁ! You're with the crowd of proud vid-cappers ;) . I hope that helps.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back