• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The romance of the three tickles - part 4 (-/FFF)

Knife-X

TMF Novice
Sorry its taken so long! Heres the final part

The three dogs walked up to the three captives. The dog 'assinged' to Zhen Ji appeared to be alot more initially interested than the other two. Zhen Ji had preiviously been begging for the torture to stop, but now she realised that resistance was futile. All she could do was curl up her toes and close her eyes as she waited. Her wait was not a long one. The tip of the dogs tounge lapped once at her right sole. The tickling sensation was unlike anything she had felt since the capture. She let out something that has half a brief scream, and half a laugh.

Once the dog had decided that he liked the taste of the purple liquid on Zhen Jis feet, he began a swifter licking motion, as if he were drinking from a bowl. Zhen Ji was gripping on her long black hair in an attempt to draw her mind away from the tickling.

'HAHAHAHA! No! HEHEE! Use the feathers, AHAHAHAHAHAHA, use the HEHEHEHE use the HAHAHA use the feathers, just not this! HAHAHAHAHAHA!'

The other two dogs moved on Yue Ying and Sun Shang Xians feet. As Yu Ying had been forced to admit earlier, her feet were the most ticklish out of the three. Although she was a stratagist, she still oved to keep her feet soft and in good condition. This made them particurly sensitive. She couldnt even walk across grass because she was so ticklish on her soles. Zu Rong has left a large spot of the purpleliquid on her big toe on her left foot. The dog concentrated here first. Her hair was flying about everywhere in a terrible mess.

'HAHAHAHA! Zu Rong, stop! HEHEHEHEHEHE! You have nbothing to, HAHAHAHAHA nothing to gain by HEHEHEHEHE doing this! HAHAHAHAHA'

Zu Rong smiled at them.

'Well, the three ravens should have arrived at your respective kingdoms by now. Their armies should be going out to destroy each other!'

Sun Shang Xians feet were by far the smallest of the three women. She always had to have her shoes carefully made because of this. She had attempted to wiggle her feet out of the stocks, and was still trying, even though one of the dogs was licking her feet. Eventually, she accidently kicked the dog in the face. The dog did not react, but carried on. Zu Rong however, seem annoyed.

'NOBODY does that to my dogs! Well, it seems that the feet arnt enough for you...'

If Sun Shang Xian had not got her eyes closed, she would have seen Zu Rong walking over to her with the paintbrush and pot of purple liquid. However, she DID feel the circular motions of the paintbrush on her stomach. With the dog licking her feet, and Zu Rong tickling/painting her belly, Sun Shang Xian was attempting to hit Zu Rong whilst begging at the same time.

'NOOOO! AHAHAH! Not my, HEHEHEHE not my belly! HAHAHAHAHA! PLEAAASE! HEHEHE! It was an accident! HAHAHAHAHA!'

When Zu Rong stopped, a target had been painted on Sun Shang Xians tummy, with the 'bullseye' in her navel. The dog lapping at Zhen Jis feet noticed this and stopped what it was doing. It scampered up Sun Shang Xians long legs and paid very special attention to the 'target'. Sun Shang Xian was horrified.

'No no no no no no no, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! PLEEEEASSSE STOP! HEHEHEHHE, HAHAHAHHAHHA!'

Zu Rong walked to Zhen Ji, who now had a few moments of rest while the dog was occupied with Sun Shang Xian.

'Now the Zhen Ji, dont think you're gonna get away lightly, you see, I still have THIS'

Zu Rong produced the white feather. Zhen Jis eyes widened.

'No, please, not THAT!'

'Oh? But just a few moments ago you wanted it. So, i'm going to give you a choice. Either its the feather, or I throw you into the room with the prsioners ALONE.'

Zhen Ji was silent for a few moment, then she spoke in a quiet, humbled voice.

'.....the feather......'

'Whats that Zhen Ji? Do you want to be tickled with the feather?'

'.......yes....'

'Then please say it. Louder, so I can hear you.'

'Tickle me with the feather...'

Zu Rong smiled

'Well, i'm glad your so keen. Now, dont struggle or I get the dog.'

Zu Rong grabbed Zhen Jis wrist and held it above her head. Her armpit was stroked repeatedly with the feather.

'PLEEEASE not my underarms! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Why cant you, HEHEHEHEHE stop? HAHAHHAHAHA!'

At that point, the door crashed open, and in stepped three faces the captives were immesnly glad to see.

Zhuge Liang, Strategist of Shu and Yue Yings husband. Cao Pi, heir to the Wei empire and Zhen Jis husband. Sun Quan, Ruler of the WU kingdom and Sun SHang Xians brother. The dogs whimpered and ran out of the room. Zu Rong stopped torturuing Zhen Jis armpit and looked shocked.

'How the....how did you three get here?'

Sun Quan smiled.

'We got the ravens. your foolish husband, Meng Huo, decided to put an extra message on. It said "this is for the glory of Nanman". The armies of the three kingdoms have marched on Nanman and destroyed its armies! Didnt your hear the battle?

Zhuge Liang spoke next.

'Dont worry about Meng Huo. Xiahou Dun and Zhang Fei are having a very fun time poking him with pointy sticks. He makes a very amusing "ohhh" sound.'

Zu Rong looked incredibly frightened.

'Er....yeah...i'll be....going now...'

As she tried to escape, Cao Pi grabbed her wrist.

'Not so fast Zu Rong. Now, we understand that there is a pit of prisoners who tickle everyone who gets put in there. Now, guess where we are going to leave you while we go back home?'

Zu Rong gulped as she was led to the other room. Zhuge Liang spoke as he left with her.

'Dont worry ladies, we'll be back once we've dealt with her!'

Yue Ying sighed.

'At last. there was a moment there where I thought we were going to be tickled forever!'

They suddenly heard Zu Rongs voice from the other room, and the sound of their rescuers returning.

'NOOO! AHHAHAHA! LEMME OUT OF HERE! HEHEHEHEH!'

Zhen Ji smiled.

'Well, i'm just gald we can get out of these horribly revealing rags.'

Sun SHang Xian grinned.

'Well you guys, I said this when we got here! I like wearing this! I look pretty damn hot!'

The End

Well, hope you liked it! I'm intedning to do more stories based of video games. An FF7 one is in the works!

this has been a good series! i loved the way you tortured the 3 ladies. i look forward to more of your work!

excellent

One of the best in a long time. I saved it specially in Word format! GREAT!

Brilliant! I loved that series! That bit with Zhang Fei and Xiahou Dun had me in stiches. Thanks for adding me and D.V's favourite characters in!

yep

I must say it was a great story. Zhuge Liang's wife and Diao Chan are the best female chars in Dynasty. Though there are no female chars in dynasty I dislike.
Perhaps next time a story more... tenderly with Diao and Lu Bu.
And Dhong Zhuo tickletorturing the two Qiao's in prelude to that tale you have to go rescue them?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back