• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

why daydream about ticklish celebrities?

JPie1

Verified
It is always something I don't get, why daydream about a celebrity. Why not look around you to something real? explain your thoughts...

Just another part of the wonderful world of fantasy, love....no harm in it...

Ray

Maybe we dream about something we will never have Just part of human nature I recon

something no one can take from us or tell us it is wrong (in a manner of speaking) to day dream the "perfect man/woman" along with the ultimate tickling fantasy

Besides..."looking around for something real"...can lead to a hell of a lot of trouble....:eek:

I used to dream about ticklish celebrities.....now I'm married to someone who's gorgeous, ticklish and real! :cool:

Drew

JPie1 said:
It is always something I don't get, why daydream about a celebrity. Why not look around you to something real? explain your thoughts...

Maybe it's just human nature....I've never written or emailed to ask any celebrity whether they were ticklish (figured it was too personal and none of my business), but will admit Toyou's site caught my eye bigtime when I came online the internet in 2000....his list of ticklish celebs and the Ironic Tickler's list.

I was excited to learn singer Faith Hill and pro wrestling diva Tammy Lynn Sytch (aka Sunny) were extremely ticklish....and dissapointed to learn Leelee Sobrieski and Nikki Cox weren't. Why I don't know....if I were honored to someday meet them, tickling would honestly be the last thing on my mind (I'm a southern gentleman who's always on his best behavior in the presence of a lady).

I can't say I fantasize or daydream much about tickling celebrities....but it is nice to know someone I'm a fan of is ticklish just like me....just like my girlfriend. :)

btw - anyone know if country singer Gretchen Wilson is ticklish or not? :D

LOL! I love this question JPie...Long thought of by many of my male friends as "one of the guys" I get into this discussion a LOT. I hate to be mean but I've said to some of them, "OK, A--look at her and B--look at you--YOU do the math Einstein...":D

Another favorite point I like to drive home to them is that some guys are so silly in their celebrity worship. (Some of them are too dumb to actually realize their "fantasy girl" doesn't look like that "in real life") It's 3 hours of hair and makeup, it's lighting, it's camera angle, it's custom made, brilliantly designed costumes made to cover their flaws....

I laughed my ass off watching the VH1's "Pop Up Video" that mentioned a BLACK AND WHITE music vid by Shania Twain who reportedly enraged the crew who were forced to wait patiently, for her SIX HOURS WORTH OF MAKEUP :rolleyes:

I love when an ocasional celebrity actually speaks up and confesses to it...I watched an interview with Cindy Crawford once and she was quoted as saying, "I do NOT wake up looking like this!"

XOXO

JPie1 said:

Well I've always considered my daydreams real...:p I don't knowabout you guys, but if its in my head, is real!! LOL!!

A good question....

...and I guess the best way I like to respond to that question is "Why do we think about tickling period?" It is a part (the main part, actually) of my fascination with ticklishness in itself. I can only answer for myself, but personally, the thought of tying someone down and tickling them does nothing for me at all; yet I know many of you guys and gals meet each other a couple of times a year to do that. I am married. She is extremely ticklish. I can tickle her whenever I want, so for me its not a case of just finding someone in real life to tickle. I have probably tickled hundreds of women in my lifetime; I dont keep track. I dont say that to boast; it is a way to seperate the stigma of guys who are into the ticklish celebrity thing from not being able to tickle anyone on their own.

And while I have never spoken directly to JPie, I know she didnt mean any malice when she asked this question (always a classy woman). But for some reason, alot of the people get up in arms about it. I have even seen posts where they feel the ticklish celebrities and mainstream forums should be removed. Personally, I think that opinion is slightly callous. Disecting what is morally right or wrong in the realm of tickle partialism or fetishism is like two people arguing over who ties up their 'lee's the best. If no one is hurt and everyone is content, everyone should be chill with it.

I do want to state, however, that I dont support the "e-mail bomb the celebrity until they are forced to answer or consult the authorities" approach that I have seen some guys (not in here) use. Koochie Koo mentioned being a gentleman, and I have always felt that should always be the approach. Asking someone if they are ticklish in person is no different than asking them in the form of e-mail, in my opinion, and the fact that they are of celeb status should not change that. But harrassment is NEVER an answer, and is not supported by those of us who frequent and contribute to the celebrity area of the forum. Are there some people who are overboard and a little too exuberant. Sure....just like I am passionate about knowing the stats for all of the players in the NFL, I like the fact that we track that info. Maybe I have a statistics fetish ;).

And I know that some see responses that are a little over the top like "I can die happy now; Celebrity A has ticklish feet." A tad bit extreme, but still harmless.

My main thing here has and always will be the mainstream scenes. It started when I did the celebrity foot scenes for other websites, and the tickling crept its way in. Now I submit all of my tickling scenes to OB for Tickletown, and do the foot scenes for trades with others. Maybe I just lean towards the voyeur aspect of this more than the others here. I have had my wife restrained before, and the last thing on my mind was tickling her. I would rather go down on her. But I know some of the guys here would want to tickle the bejeezus out of their restrained significant other, and if it leads to anything else so be it. I guess it just depends on how we are wired.

I hope this sheds a little light on at least one of us that tends to stay in those forums. Like I mentioned in a prior thread, me, Juggler, Ironic, ToYou, Bandt, Scoob, my tag team partner Nontkl, 5150, Purvis....we have been at this little hobby of ours for awhile. Its kind of our niche here. I hope this helped a little, JPie.

keith

(ducking back into the shadows of the Mainstream forum ;))

I mean I can look at a guy on TV and say boy he'd be cute to tickle or I would love to be tickled by him but I can't say it is worship. I love the real , the intense, the playful....either one.

There are alot of female clebs that I would love to tickle, and being extremley ticklish myself I certainly wouldnt mind being tickled by a female celebrity. If i was given a chance to tickle her it would be hard to decide I have 4 favs, Britney Spears Christina Agulara Avril Levine and Jessica Simpson, To be tickled by it would be Christina and Avril. and to tickle it'd be Britney and Jessica, of course it'll never happen but it's still good to fantasize

Ya, same here! I don't get "up in arms" about it as someone suggested, on the contrary, I actually find it rather amusing in it's ridiculousness (is that even a WORD??? :D

To me, it just seems, well, silly, a waste of time (Those girls will NEVER give you the time of day, you realize that don't you??) and IMHO, rather unfulfilling. There's a lot of attractive people both in the celebrity and "real people" world, but I only fantasize about the ones, I actually stand a chance of meeting...
XOXO

JPie1 said:
I mean I can look at a guy on TV and say boy he'd be cute to tickle or I would love to be tickled by him but I can't say it is worship. I love the real , the intense, the playful....either one.

Steph, very well put and your right, they will never give you the time of day and its a shame. But i still cant help but know that a beautiful female celeb is ticklish and know where those spots are and not fantasize. I've had my share of being tickled and tickling a girl and its fun. The last girl I tickled was Tammy ( a good friend of mine and my wife's ) I'm glad that my wife Ellen is understanding to my fetish for womens feet and for tickling. I've seen several of your posts Steph maybe someday you and i can chat email me anytime [email protected] or IM me at smw22771

Hi Honey~

Aren't you a sweetie! Thank you so much. (I used to live in North Andover, BTW--small world, yes?):D

So if I'm understanding it, it's like an escape for guys, sort of like a mini-vacation from the real world? (I know I daydream about being in the ocean a lot, I'm not sure if it qualifies as a fantasy but it definitely gets me out of my head for awhile) <gg>

And sure I'd love to chat sometime. On IM, I'm flesh4fntasy (I dare you not to laugh at that one!):D
XOXO

And you're very lucky to have a wife who understands, I envy you for that...

Milagros I would have to agree that they are indeed a much more attainable fantasy!

I still love to play with everyday people though!

"To me, it just seems, well, silly, a waste of time (Those girls will NEVER give you the time of day, you realize that don't you??) and IMHO, rather unfulfilling. There's a lot of attractive people both in the celebrity and "real people" world, but I only fantasize about the ones, I actually stand a chance of meeting..."

I'm right with Steph on this one...
The closest I get, in the way most males think, is, "boy, I'd like an evening with (fill in the blank with whatever celeb looks fine) ending in a four post bed with silk sheets." I certainly wouldn't fantasize about ONLY tickling this celeb, because that would comprise a lot of time that could've been devoted to the four post bed with the silk sheets. But then, I very rarely think about celebs anyway.
Most of the time, I find myself laughing when I read these celebrity tickling fantasies. Britney Spears would rather die than being caught in the same STATE as some of these people composing these fantasies. All that energy would be better devoted to the young girl behind the counter of your neighborhood Eckerd. Now, no matter what you're thinking, THAT is a possibility.

I have to agree with you guys about the stories...

...I dont get into the stories. I have never gotten into any of the stories, though, regardless of whether they featured celebrities or not. If a person didnt know any better, and just read the stories section:

a)Blondes are the most ticklish caucasians, with the exception of red heads (and I know someone is gonna tell me that this one is true).

b)People of another race are always more ticklish (especially Asian women, and I beg people not to confirm that they truly are more ticklish because "I have tickled lots of Asian women"). Or worse yet:

b) Part 2: Another entire race of people arent ticklish ("I have tickled African American women all over the place and they dont so much as laugh" ). This one bothers me more than the last one.

c)Women that are stuck up, snotty, or just plain dont like the tickler are super ticklish and always hate to be tickled.

d)The desired celebrity is ALWAYS ticklish, and apparently stupid because they keep getting caught in all of these situations that immediately leaves them in a vulnerable state.

e)Brunettes either arent ticklish or no one wants to tickle them, because they rarely make it into one of those stories unless they are a celebrity, and then you can refer above to that outcome.

But that is what makes this community cool, because there is something for everyone. That is why I like it here....there is enough intolerance in the 3-d world. We all need a cool place like this to go to every once in a while.

JPie1 said:

I agree with you Judy! Especially since I have something/someone REAL in my life. The only time I will daydream about tickling a celebrity will be if I see a celeb barefoot in a movie or on TV etc. or see her getting tickled in a scene of a movie or show. It will only last a short time though. I am fortunate enough to have the real thing.

TTD

JPie1 said:

I feel the same way you do about female celebrities JPie vs Real life...however I will play devils advocate and say that, why do boys and girls hang posters of celebs in thier rooms since they have little chance of ever meeting said celeb, the fantasy of it...the OUTSIDE, OUTSIDE possibility of meeting said celeb.
I think also that if the celeb is ticklish that makes them "human" and slightly more "attainable" in some eyes.

I think of the ticklish celebs section of TMF to be the tabliods of our group...What is the point of knowing who J'Lo is married to this week? What is the point of knowing that J'Lo is ticklish?
Fantasy!

JPie1 said:

Isnt it healthy to have fantasies? Nothing wrong with a little daydreaming... ;) :p :cool:

yes but I would rather dream about the cute boy a few cubiles over, or the handsome hunk in the movie theater, etc..they are in front of you and makes the fantasies alot of fun.

Alot of my fantasies have turned into realities because I daydreamed cute boys to tickle and tickle me and this has come true through the many wonderful gatherings I have been to. I know many TMF type celebs that I have had fun with...I don't need more.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back