• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trying not to laugh but can't help it

younghotmuscle

TMF Poster
Ok, I do not know why but I find this VERY soo soo sexy.. When a girl is trying hard, I mean super hard not to laugh but is so ticklish she just has too and burst out in laughter... Rather she is having a contest to see if she can go 1 minute without laughing or if she really does not want to laugh.. Seeing her struggle, put her hands over her mouth(my old gf used to hold her nose to help her not laugh) and her facial expressions really get to me... One time I saw this girl who totally was not into this guy at school.. She told everyone she hated him but he kept flirting with her and if he did it again she would tell him off.. Well he started tickling her and she did EVERYTHING she could to act as if she hated it(she most likely did) and tried so hard not to laugh.. He kept grabbing her side and tickling her armpits and she finally bursted and laughed so hard she was on the ground...

Any stories or memories about a girl that didn't want to laugh for some reason or another but was so ticklish she could not help it?

younghotmuscle said:
Ok, I do not know why but I find this VERY soo soo sexy.. When a girl is trying hard, I mean super hard not to laugh but is so ticklish she just has too and burst out in laughter...

:devil2: It is sexy! :devil:

i do that a lot i bite my lower lip and squirm around a lot but it usually never works..lol

Yes, the first ticklephile I ever met in person, purposefully buried her face in a pillow to stifle her laughter while I was tickling her feet. She planned that ahead of time and said she fantasized about trying not laugh while someone was tickling the heck out of her.

TicklishSinner said:
i do that a lot i bite my lower lip and squirm around a lot but it usually never works..lol

That reminds me of something else...:blaugh: :blaugh:

My friend Stacy in college whom I've written about tickling in college used to do this. Sometimes, if either her boyfriend, who was a good friend of mine at the time, or me, used to tickle her, she'd bite her lip or writhe around or be like :NOOOO!, but try hard as hell to hold in the laughter. It didnt work, usually within about five seconds, she'd be down on the bed laughing her head off. As I said, neither I nor anyone else I ever saw managed to get her feet, but we did give her several good rib and side and pit tickles through the time. This is interesting, when a ticklish girl tries to hold it in, but she just cant!

Mitch

I love it when my g/f Traci tries so hard not to laugh....she's so cute, biting her lip, squirming, and then that inevitable burst of laughter.

My little sis is even more ticklish than Traci, and I've always loved to tickle her when she was on the phone....she'll try so hard to hold the laughter in, but there is no way, regardless of who she's on the phone with...sis is simply too ticklish :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back