• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First Story(m/f), feel free to comment.

icebadger26

TMF Expert
After many chats and phone calls and a few meetings you invite me over to experience what we have been talking about. I show up and you are in a similar outfit than the pic you sent, black teddy and panties and garters with black hose. You lead me to your bed room and then lie on the bed waiting for me to tie you. I get restraints out from a bad I have brought and tie your arms spread to the side and up a little. I also tie your legs very wide to the other corners of your bed. I also blindfold your eyes. I stare at how hot you look and then I lay next to you. I take a feather to stroke your underarms and I lift your teddy to tickle your waist and your tummy with it. You squirm and giggle a bit and I keep the tickling light for the moment. As I tickle, I see your nipples growing from under your teddy. I take my finger tips and stroke your nipples lightly through your teddy and ask if you are excited at being tied and tickled. You moan a bit and I stroke the nipples just a little longer and I stop. I slide my body down just a bit and I use the feather to tickle your lower tummy. I stroke you along the waistband of your panties and the leg openings to sort of tickle but tease you with the feather. I also roll the waistband down a bit to the point just above your hair above your pussy. I look to see that you have a wet spot on your panties and I keep the feather stroking you around that area to tickle and slightly tease you. After more tickling here with the feather and artist brushes I stop and slide my way down to your sweet hosed feet. I take a soft toothbrush and I use it to brush the bottoms of your toes as I hold your foot in place and it squirms because of being more ticklish than the other places on your body. I tickle your toes a bit then I hold your toes back to stretch your soles smooth and I drag the brush up and down your arches and soles of each foot. I tickle a while on your feet because it does get me so aroused and hot. You think you can't take much more and I stop to give you a rest. As you rest, you feel my hardness being pressed against your hosed feet and I just wanted you to feel what just tickling does to me. I lay next to you again and tell you I am going to tease you now. I lift your teddy above your head and I use the feather to stroke your nipples hard. Once they are hard I use my fingers to keep them hard and I pinch them lightly. As I am play with your nipples, you feel me dragging the feather down your stomach and I use it to tease the leg openings again but this time I place the feather on your wet crotch and pull the feather slowly up the middle of your pussy. Your hips arch when I do this and I stop to tease you. After stroking your nipples with my fingers you feel me kissing your neck and I kiss down to your nipples and I lick them, kiss them, suck on them and I nibble gently on your hard nipples. My hands slowly slide down to your panties and I rub the outside of your wetness to feel how I am doing. I slightly push my fingers into your wet pussy to tease you more and I rub your clit through the wet panties. I untie your legs for a sec to slowly remove the black stockings and slowly pull your wet panties off. I re-tie your legs spread wide and you feel me sliding down to your open legs. I take the feather and artist brush to drag around the outer edges of your wet pussy and through your hair down there. You feel my opening your wet lips with my fingers and I use the artist brush to "paint" your clit. I slowly stroke it up and down and you get wetter as I keep stroking. I get you to cum from this and I keep your lips open and see if your clit get ticklish after cumming and you giggle more as I stroke your clit with the brush. I tickle for a while and then move to your bare feet. Again, I use the brushes to tickle your bare toes and arches. I also use a plastic fork to slowly stroke the bottoms of your feet and you laugh at this. I then use my nails lightly on your bare feet to tickle. Then you feel my tongue licking your toes and it tickles but also feels good. I use my tongue on your toes and the bottoms of your feet, as I do, I reach up to lightly rub your wet clit to get you going again. I get you to cum as I am sucking your toes and rubbing your clit. This time, I turn a vibrator on and place it on your clit to see how much more ticklish you are with a toy on your clit and you giggle more. I get you to cum again with the toy. I slide between your legs and you feel me blowing on your wet pussy and I flick my tongue at your wet pussy lips. I slowly lick your clit, very slow up and stop then slow up and stop. I cover your clit with my mouth and I tongue massage your clit in my hot mouth and I also suck your clit and nibble gently on it to make you cum once again, but as you are cumming, I reach down to tickle your bare feet at the same time to see how you are when you are tickled and made to cum at the same time. I slide between your legs and I rub my hardness against your wet lips and clit and I slowly enter your wet pussy and we bang until we both cum. We then lay next to each other and drift to sleep.................

I loved it...very steamy and fantastic use of varying toys and techniques. And even though this appears to be a "first time" for both of them, I liked the sense of romance in the background...You should write more like it-Will you?

XOXO

Thank you very much for the response Steph! I appreciate you doing that. I will be posting another one over the next few days.

You're welcome honey, can't wait to read the next!

XOXO

Missed this one the first time...
Good stuff IceBadger!
Keep up the good work!

My apologies for not getting back sooner to you on this. Thanks for the kind words tommy, I have more on the way.

This was one helluva Sunday morning read! All my days could start like this!

Great story!

You are truly making my ego feel very good kis. I had some time to bump some of my stories and I really enjoy reading your responses. If you ever get the time, could you e-mail me at [email protected] I would love to chat with you sometime especially with you being in Ohio too. Thank you very much again for your comments, you did my spirit good today.

Thanks for the comment Kitten. If you do a search, you will find more that I wrote. I will bump them so you can see them.

Glad you're "bumping"

Just found your stories - all I can say is "damn!" :bowing:

interesting story. i liked it very much. was this just a story or was it you in the story? nicely done. keep up the good work.

isabeau <<<<----

Thank you very much for the comment isabeau{E}.
Like most of my stories, they are situations that I would take great pleasure in playing out...........................................
With writing, it helps me vent and my stories are just thoughts on what I would enjoy doing. Yes, most of the time it is me that is doing the tickling in the stories.
I appreciate you taking time to read my story.

you are welcome. i always take the time to read a story that is well written and entertaining.

isabeau :bouncybou

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back