• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My slave's punishment (F/F)

primetime

Verified
hello fans of fiction, here is another idea that just popped into my head. i thought i would try something a little different. i will try to tell the same story from 2 different perspectives. one from the tormentor, the other from the victim. i hope you enjoy and feedback is always welcomed.

hello everyone. my name is Karina. Mistress Karina. i am a dominatrix that has many slaves. i will admit, there is one particular slave that i really like. but, like children, they can be naughty. after what this slave did to me, she will really be punished! the best part? i am going to truly enjoy torturing her! it all started when i was taking a nap. i was lying in my wonderful soft bed, dreaming wonderful erotic dreams....

when i was cleaning up around my Mistress' room. i saw her laying there, looking so peaceful. i love my Mistress. my name is Amber. i am Mistress Karina's favorite slave, but sometimes i am naughty and she punishes me. but we'll save that for another time. anyway, i saw her sleeping when something caught my eye. it was her soft bare foot! my Mistress has such beautiful feet! when she makes me kiss them, i tremble all over. i stared at her sole and was in amazement. she has a size 11 foot and her sole was soft and creamy. her long toes descended in length and her nails painted a soft purple. i-i dont know what came over me. i felt this strange sensation to take my finger and touch that wonderful foot. i knew i shouldnt, but i was so tempted to.....

STROKE HER FINGER on my foot! i was having a wonderful dream and my slave touches my foot WITHOUT my permission! in fact, she did a very stupid thing. she TICKLED my foot! i woke up laughing and i saw her kneeling at the foot of my bed, her hand still touching my foot.

"SLAVE!!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING??!!!"

i'm sorry Mistress! i didnt mean to.......

i am insanely ticklish! this little slave dared to tickle her Mistress' foot?!!! oooooooooh, she is going to pay. i will have to......

punish me?!!!! i begged my Mistress not to and i apologized profusely! i promised to be a good girl but i could tell that......

i was NOT going to have any mercy! i yelled at her to prepare herself for her punishment. she got up with her sad eyes and walked out the room. her sweet puppy dog eyes will not save her from my wrath!! i was going to enjoy tormenting her sweet body! i will admit, she is so cute. she is 5 feet tall, probably weighing 100 pounds. her long blond hair was full and plentiful. she had nice tits and a sweet ass. her legs were firm and her feet were so tiny. probably a size 5! i sat there thinking to myself. should i pour hot wax on her? should i paddle her sweet little ass? she i use nipple clamps while i give her a bastinado? wait! i know! i will make the punishment fit the crime! i think i will tickle the little bitch and i am going to enjoy hearing her scream!! i go to the basement and i see my little slave bitch waiting for me. i look at her and tell her to......

get on the table? what are you going to do to me Mistress? what? you want to strap me down? no, you dont need to repeat yourself. i'm sorry. i lay down on the table and for some reason, my Mistress has a sweet look in her eyes. i have no idea what she is going to do to me, but i know i am going to suffer! i feel her strap me down, with my wrists locked down by leather straps above my head and my ankles spreadeagled and tied down with leather straps. i am still wearing my pink nightie with my pink panties and white high heels. i feel so vulnerable, so helpless. Mistress? what will my punishment be? NO!!!! please, not that!!! dont.......

TICKLE YOU!!!!!! oh yes! i am going to tickle you senseless! since you decided to tickle my foot, i think i will return the favor. what's that? you're horribly ticklish? very good! you know something sweet Amber? your armpits look very, very smooth. are they ticklish? it's no use pleading with me now! i only want to hear you.....

laugh!!!! oh my gawd!!! it tickles!!!! it tickles so bad!!! Mistress began to rake her nails across my smooth shaven armpits and i completely lost it. chills formed on my body as i thrashed in my bonds. i wanted her to stop so badly! why cant she spank me? why cant she pour hot wax on me? i will do anything to avoid this horrendous tickling! i cant stop laughing now!!! i prayed that she would give me.....

Mercy??!!! there will be no mercy!! listen to her scream!!! i love the feeling of her soft skin as my fingers tickle her. she thrashes so violently as i begin to dig my fingers deep into her hollows. oh, look at her shake. the best thing is that it only the beginning! i then decide to........

tickle my sides!!!! oh my goodness, she's tickling my sides!!! oh how i wish she would stop!! eheheheheheheahahahahahahohohohohohohoho please Mistress!!! please!!!! my r-ribs are so ticklish! i cant stand it! please....

stop? oh hell no!!! my little slave bitch is going to rue the day she dare touched my sensitive foot! i like her ribs! in fact, i think it is time to get rid of this silly nightie of hers! i shredded her nightie off like a rag and exposed her body. she still had her cute little panties on, along with her high heels, but now her sweet breasts were exposed to me. i looked at her pink nipples and licked my lips. i could see the fear in her eyes. she was trying to catch her breath. i saw her chest heaving up and down and i couldnt wait to tickle those cute titties of hers! i decide to tickle her ribs again and she immediately broke out into laughter. kitchy kitchy!!! i tell her. she shrieks loudly as i massage her ribs and i see her eyes......

pop wide open!! i feel as though my eyes were going to pop out when she tickled my ribs. her fingers are so strong! hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!! oh my goodness! please stop Mistress! i'm sorrrrrhahahahahahaheehehehehehehahahahahaha please no more!!! stop tickling meeeeeehehehehehehehehehehehehehe....

listen her to sweet laughter! ah yes! her little ribbies are so ticklish! i poke my finger in a certain place and she giggles. i place my finger on another part of her ribcage and she exploded. that's right slave bitch! LAUGH!!! LAUGH like you never LAUGHED before! i loved watching her scream. i loved watching her wiggle and squirm beneath my tickling fingers. you know, i could really get into to this. seeing her laughing wildly was so intoxicating. i started to get a little wet myself. maybe i should take this a little further. look at her pink nipples. i lick my lips as i.......

touched my nipples!! she touched my nipples!!! wait! she's...mmmmmm...she's massaging my now erect nipples. my Mistress is tormenting me in an erotic way now. this feels so good. then she stopped! why? it felt so-wait! what's that she has in her hand? it's...oh no! a f-feather! she is going to tickle my nipples!! i wail away in hysterical laughter as i feel the feather caress around my pink areolas and across my stiff nipples. i never had my nipples tickled before! i didnt know they could be this ticklish! i beg her to stop, but it's futile! this feather sensation is driving me insane! i keep up my giggles and i can see a smile on my Mistress' face. i think she is enjoying tormenting me. she continues to tickle my nipples as i laugh like a crazy woman. i shudder as i hear her say....

time to tickle this sweet bellybutton! i plunge my finger deep into her bellybutton and i am rewarded with the sweetest laughter i have ever heard. i keep my finger there and twirl it around, sending her into hysterics. she arches her back and she crashes back down to the table as i tickle her bellybutton harder. i see her thrashing about and i continue the bellybutton torture. i want her to continue to laugh. my head turns and i stop tickling. i see a sight that really makes me wild with excitement. i begin to look at her.......

high heels! why is she looking at my feet? oh no!!!! i scream loudly as my Mistress approaches my feet. i beg her to not do this. i gasp as she places her hand on my high heel. my nerves are on end as i feel my high heel pluck off my heel. i close my eyes as she finally exposes.....

her foot! you should see her little cute foot! her cute little toes! her small little arch, her cute pink sole! i am so overwhelmed by it, i blurt out that i plan to tickle *all* of her *pink* places. her nipples, her feet, and well....i think you can figure out the rest. but first, it's feet time. i pull off her other high heel and casually toss it over my shoulder. now, both of her soft pink feet are before me. so helpless, so vulnerable, so....MINE!!!! i dont waste anymore time and i rake my nails across her soles. i am rewarded with the most maniacal laughter you can ever hear. i am really going to enjoy tickling her feet because that's how she got into this position in the first place. she tickled my foot. payback is a BITCH!!!! i scurry my fingers all over her sole and she is begging, pleading and wailing for me to stop. i look at her hard in the eye and.......

pull back my toe! my sole is stretched out now! my foot, my helpless barefoot is completely vulnerable now! my eyes roll to the back of my head as i feel her nails scratch along my sole. my whole body tenses up as i am overwhelmed with ticklish sensations. this tickles so badly! i would rather have her spank my ass red instead of this. this is so horrendous it is almost hard to describe. she tickled both of my feet and my laughter turned to a very high pitch as she tickled between my little chubby toes. oh how i wish it would stop. what seemed like hours passed as she tickled me, but it was only minutes. i was sweating profusely and i was completely exhausted. i then heard her say she was going to tickle one more.....

*pink* place... it was time for me to take her to the edge and over. i use my scissors and cut away the pink fabric and i slowly peeled away her panties. i licked my lips as i saw her moist mound. i look at her blond hairs covering her love spot and i figured i might as well........

SHAVE me? Mistress is going to shave my pussy hairs?!! please Mistress, dont do this!!! please dont shave me! i close my eyes as i feel her hand rubbing shaving cream on my mound. it feels good, but i know what is going to happen. i then feel her use her razor and i know my curls are being shaven clean off. if she shaves me, my pussy will feel so vulnerable. i feel her finish her work, then i shudder as i feel her dry my mound off with a damp towel. i beg her not to do this. please Mistress, dont......

tickle your pussy? oh yes, my sweet little slavebitch Amber, i am going to tickle your sweet pink pussy till you cum!!!! i begin to use the tip of my feather to tease her *lips*. i love watching her giggle. i know this punishment is going to send her over the edge. i slowly drag the feather up and down her glistening mound. i love the way the lips "pucker up" as i continue to tease her mound i see her.....

lips forming a big "o" as i feel the feather tease me in such an erotic way. she's trying to make me cum. she's done this to me before. she likes to make me cum so she can humiliate me. oooh, this feather feels so good. OH! oh gawd, the feather teases me so. i feel the tip fo the feather dance on my clit and i am getting more and more horny. i begin to buck my hips as she tickles my clit. i giggle a little as the feather makes it's cruel dance. then it happened. a huge rush of the most intense feelings wash over me as my Mistress forces me to cum wildly. i shut my eyes and moan loudly as the orgasm crashes through my body. i shudder from the feeling and i must admit, it feels really good. then i hear her say.....

look into my eyes Amber! you know, since you came for me, your body is really sensitive now. so you must be really, REALLY ticklish now. you see this hairbrush? i think it's time for it to pay a visit to your pink little soles. what's that? you'll die? maybe, maybe not. let's find out. oh, you should hear her wail away as i tickle the bottoms of her feet with the brush. i scrub wildly all across her tender tootsies and i hear her laugh even harder. i know her body must be really sensitive now. the brush dances across her tender arch and i began to whistle while i work! her body is thrashing around like she is being shocked with electricity. i hear her beg me to stop, but i have no intentions of stopping. i am going to teach her a lesson she will never forget! after the brutal brush tickling, i pull her toes apart and begin to tickle the soft, pink crevices between her toes. i love feet. i really love soft, pink, adorable feet like hers. the feeling of her soft skin is turning me on. i play this little piggy with her toes and she is in silent laughter now. when i am done punishing her, i think i will have her service me till i cum my brains out. i drag my nails across her.......

soft soles and i am dying!! i try to curl my toes, but my Mistress holds them open and torments the soft skin on the bottoms of my toe stems. i hear her tell me that i have to lick her good when she is through and to tell you the truth, i cant wait. i want to do it now, anything to stop this tickling. i pray that this comes to an end. then finally, i luck out. i finally.....

pass out??!!!! she passed out??!!! hehehehehehehehe!!! the little bitch just couldnt take it anymore huh? i think i punished her well this time. when she awakes, i'm sure she will be even more obedient. this is what happens to naughty little slave bitches. i hope she learned her lesson. but, dont you get the feeling she will do something stupid again? me too........i will tell you about next time. good night! remember, always do what your Mistress says, or you will be punished! hehehehehehehehehehehhehhehehehehehehehe......

okay folks, how did you like this story? i tried to be a little different, trying to write 2 perspectives in the same story. did i do okay? does anyone want a sequel?

I liked it.

It was certainly different and I liked the both sides of the coin approach. Well done.

Great story

It was very welll written and I liked the new style. I'd like to see a sequel as well.

Fantastic narrative and the two-sides of the story approach was amazing. Well done.

bump!!!
thanks prime, don't know how i missed this before but wow!!!!
awesome story from an awesome writer!!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back