• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

when is too much? (a lot of questions)

bigearl7

TMF Expert
hello again, to be honest, I have been looking at the aspects of my life in which tickling is involved. Sincerely, it has been many things in many life including something to turn me on, a primary defense against women (since I dont believe in hitting them in any way, sorry I'm very old fashioned), as well as a way to have fun torturing another person (in a good way of course)

Anyways, there are many things about this "lifestyle" that bother me a bit. As most of you have in various parts of your lives, I have been forced to keep these foot/tickling urges in secret for fear of what the world would think. However, in many times during growing up, I have had some "good ones" in which even amazes me, yet I wonder if it is too much. For example, I can think of a million times in which I(either alone or in a group tickle) have used light bondage (such as the straps of a rowing machine or even magic trick enabled cuffs) in order to keep a pair of bare feet in perfect place to tickle. (and especially from kicking me in the face) While this sounds like an excellent future story to you guys and gals, sometimes, the other major part of my life gives me second thoughts. I am talking about my strong beliefs in Roman Catholisim. While it is duly noticed that sexual acts are forbidded(unless by marriage, etc, you know the rules) the whole matter of tickling is a grey area (and this isnt exactly the thing you talk to a priest about) Is it considered a sexual act in any case? By the extreme pleasures of 30 seconds of teasing foot flesh will I have to pay in my afterlife for it?

Before I go any further, I must make this clear: this is not about an adult doing this to little kids, etc, for clearly that is wrong and not in my case (ie. a 18 year old tying up a 6 year old; that is not right). Another thing is that all ticklees are/were comfortable in their surroundings, and when not, were released instantly. (after all, there is a big difference, when they say "NOT THE FEET!" and giggle for a half hour, and those that freak out about it)

Should I feel guilty about my past/present/future transgretions and repent? Or should I take a load of my shoulders and relax?

There is another question I must ask the males of the group. Again, I am a big foot fetish guy. I love everything including tickling, bondage, massaging them, a bit of torture(like ice and other light ones, no whips or nothing bloody) and so forth. The thing is that this is my one and only attraction to the other sex. T&A have little or no effect on me. The reason I am saying this is that this is for my girlfriend. To be honest, I feel bad that the majority of the time, she spends about 3 hrs. getting herself hot and sexified for me (though clothing, makeup, etc) , when in reality, all she has to do is take off her shoes and socks. I am also nervous about talking about my "extreme foot fetish" with her, even though that she suspects it (dont know if thats a good or bad thing) and yet, she has a foot fetish herself (unfortunately, its not of the above)

Anyways, what do you guys say? Is it normal for a guy just to be attracted by feet? Should I take a chance with the foot fetishism on the GF (after all, she is one of a kind, and if I mess up or if it scares her, I;m screwed (probably) for life)?

Thanks for your time. I appreciate any or all advice.

This is how I see your situation.
Being a foot fetishist myself, and having a huge fetish and interest for kissing feet, sucking toes, tickling feet, and what not, I can relate. I have had a time explaining to my ex gf and the like about my fetish, and to women who dont have it, it can sometimes not go over well, but there's another point I'd like to add here.
You mentioned your extreme foot fetish, and not being turned on by anything but feet. Having the same fetish myself, I totally understand where you are coming from. However, from my experience, and what I've heard both from girls I know off here and on TMF, foot fetish is acceptable to them if it is part of the greater experience of sex. Most women wont make a fuss about one kissing their feet, if it is part of other sexual gratification for both the guy and themselves. What you mentioned seems to be solely (no pun intended) about feet, and while this might be okay for some women, with others, it can cause a problem. One can't change their fetish or what they like, but I do have one gentle suggestion for you that I hope you will take in the right way, perhaps modify your foot worship, tickling and such, and try to make it part of the greater experience. That way, a woman might be more accepting of it, if she figures something like, "The guy is pleasing me sexually, he has a foot fetish, so I want to try and accomadate him by being open minded about letting him do things to my feet." This is how I've always operated, and while Iam single now, and admit I have fears about not being able to find a woman who will let me worship her feet, from my experience and what I've heard, it wont be as big of a problem to do that if I make feet just a part of the greater sexual experience. I dont know if this helps you, I hope it does. I'd like to hear your reaction to it, but this is how I see things.

Mitch

earl,

Relax. If you are secure in your relationship, start out easy and just "show" her your feelings about feet. Start out gentle and sensual and slowly progress to light tickling to slightly more intense. Make it a "turn on" for her as it is for you then make her bring up the topic of conversation. Nice and easy. Patience is a virtue my friend. I am not religious but I do have my firm beliefs and that is one of them.

TTD

Not Weird At All

Hmmm. Religion is a real sore point with me, so I won't get too involved, except to say that salvation (pardon me) lies in your ability to reconcile yourself to the fact that the same God you fear retribution from, is the exact same God that created you the way you are. Maybe, just maybe, God loves you just the way you exist. Perhaps its the sexual repression (and associated persecution) of religion, and not God, that creates man's fear of his own harmless desires. Maybe.

As for your second concern, I will tell you that your inability to find sexual attraction in anything other than feet is an acutely abstract expression of passion that CAN be modified to relate to other physical attributes and/or behaviors. And best of all, its a self conditioning process. In other words, there are ways for you to condition yourself to experience passionate desire for other parts of her, or for behaviors she exhibits that will translate into a more complete attraction.

Lastly, it may sound cleche' but an open line of communication is the key to a healthy understanding. Dole out your feelings in small, controlled doses, and introduce her to your desires on the basis of your feelings for her, and not just because she is the bearer of your sexual objects of affection.

I hope that helped, but feel free to PM me if you want. Good luck
:cool:

First off...be honest about your fetish. Because if you're like me (I have a huge foot fetish) she needs to know up front. You'll never feel the same way about her if she isn't into your fetish. I'm talking with 53 years of experience here. I'm lucky enough to have a wife of 21 years that I told the first night about my feelings of feet. Lucky for me she was into it too.

From one RC to another...

Hey bigearl7
I grew up as a Roman Catholic for 18 years, went to Catholic grade and high school AND I have a tickling and foot fetish.

First of all, No, tickling is not always a sexual act...do you occationally get turned on when tickling, maybe, but you aren't going to hell for it(that is what Jesus if for anyway).
If you do feel you have sinned..just confess it to Jesus...simple!

Look God made you to like tickling and feet, I know all about not getting overly excited about tits...now I do like a nicely shaped rear end, but tits' don't really get me going all that much.
That means that God made at least 2 of us that like VERY similar things...and it looks like(reading the above people) that he made a few more!

Now about your lady friend, tell her how you feel, since she has a foot fetish herself, she will be much more open to yours.
If you tell her that you like her feet, maybe she will spend 3 hours and 15 mintues by wearing strappy sandals and some toe nail polish to add to her dressing up. Then you will get an evening of teasing from her which is what happens to turn you on more than her tits and ass...just go with the flow...

All the best man...oh and leave all the guilt where it belongs...at Jesus' feet...He already dealt with it!

I agree with Tommy here, absolutely--we have same background. I've written a lot about my strict Italin family and Catholic upbringing and I am 100% confident that if there is a hell and IF I'm going to it, it won't be for something as benign as this...

XOXO

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back