• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

screwing with a ticklish guy. ;)

lergirl69

TMF Regular
One of my favorite things is getting a guy who has really ticklish feet nice and bound. Take off his shoes....tickle him through the socks until he's laughing good and hard...and then inch my fingers down into his socks and tickle his bare feet when his socks are still on. The fact that his socks are still on and he's still being tickled on his bare feet is enough to drive a really ticklish man into a mental home. ;)

Anyoen else love to tease like this?

Being a barefoot enthusiest, socks are against my religion. However, I'd still love a drive to the mental home. :)

lergirl69 said:
One of my favorite things is getting a guy who has really ticklish feet nice and bound. Take off his shoes....tickle him through the socks until he's laughing good and hard...and then inch my fingers down into his socks and tickle his bare feet when his socks are still on. The fact that his socks are still on and he's still being tickled on his bare feet is enough to drive a really ticklish man into a mental home. ;)

Anyoen else love to tease like this?

Well, i for one , would LOVE to BE teased like that!

OOOOHHHHHHHH Really?????? *frantically looks up tickleboy's address in the NYC phone book". ;)

LerGirl,
My soles are so ticklish that I'd be in hysterics even with the socks on. Your little tickle game is excellent. PLEASE tickle my feet that way... It's sadistic and I LOVE it!!!

A trip to the mental home? I heard about that place. Shygirl would love to drive me there! Who wants to ride shotgun?:p

TTD

Devilish indeed.

lergirl69, can I be the guy who gets revenge for the sake of all ticklish men? I could emerge from the shadows with a cape and a big black feather on my chest!

Shadow Tickler: faster than a speeding scream; more powerful than a nylon sock; able to leap on tall women in a single bound; and who, disguised as F. Feet Feelgood, a mild mannered fetish reporter for a quarterly metropolitan tickling periodical, fights a never-ending battle for true ticklishness, tickling justice, and any excuse to have his tickling way!
:cool:

It's not even that late, and I'm already losing it.

Hey lergirl you talk alot about being the ler but can you take it if the tables got turned on you?:devil:

Legirl, love your post. Can't help wondering what other special tickling you would do with us really ticklish guys?

I'm primarily ler, and I prefer to be the ler. Some people just can't seem to get the concept of a female who, god forbid, just wants to be a ler. But yes...on rare occasions I do like to bottom and have fun doing so......but being a ler is a deep desire and a pathological need. I'm sure you lers can understand that! :)

lergirl69 said:
I'm primarily ler, and I prefer to be the ler. Some people just can't seem to get the concept of a female who, god forbid, just wants to be a ler. But yes...on rare occasions I do like to bottom and have fun doing so......but being a ler is a deep desire and a pathological need. I'm sure you lers can understand that! :)

A girl after my own heart! :D :devil:

lergirl69 said:

Speaking for myself, I am very happy to hear about a woman who wants to take the dominant role as the ler. :D

I see where your comin from lergirl and i would love to be at your mercy one day.

lergirl69 said:

:eek: :wow:

NOTHing wrong with that! But being both LER and LEE myself I am glad shygirl is both LER and LEE almost equally. I am a tad bit more of a ler as is she but we compensate and accomodate each others needs, as needed.;) :D

Seeing a couple of the posts in the forum lately, between you, senserity and shygirl, I could find myself in a world of trouble if you all got together at a gathering of ours as could other gentlemen who were in attendance.
:wow: :eek:

TTD:p :rolleyes: :devil:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back