• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Game to play

stdave

TMF Regular
Okay gang, here is a game that dreamed up for you guys to play. It can be played with just two or more. Anyway, there are two versions.
1. One person holds their hands above their head and the other person tickles them for an agreed period of time. If the person being tickled "goes the distance" without moving or puting their hands down they win!
2. Each person takes turns being the tickler and whoever holds out the longest wins.

Anyway, what do you guys think?

Shygirl and I have played this game before. A good one! Sometimes a tough one too!

TTD

My girlfriend and i played this ounce. However being the tickle fiend that i am, i knew all her spots and didnt hesitate going for the ribs and belly button:devil: ( luckily she was wearing a tanktop).:D
But, shes a fast learner, and attacked my belly and waist ruthlessly:eek: . I am sorry to say that i didnt come away from that a winner.:sowrong:
But it depends on your perspective... I lost, but got to tickle her longer:D

pE@Ce

I've played this game before with a few willing lees. None them ever lasted past a few seconds when I tickled their armpits. They always laughed hysterically, and threw their arms down. No doubt, it's fun stuff!

had the pleasure of playing this game numerous times and it is always fun..hehe

oh yes i like this game but do i gotta set a time limit or can i just keep tickling till i get tired? :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :jester:

I remember reading a piece of fiction a long time ago where the 'lee didn't just have to keep her arms up, but had to hold two bowls of water above her head. Of course, she was severly punished for losing even a single drop.

Sounds like a good name for this game would be "play dead". Not my idea, but Jeff's. Two of his recent clips were called that, with Ashley trying to play dead as Dita tickled and nibbled the soles of her feet. :happyfloa

tickling game to play

Thank you for you replys gang, how I would like t add one last devious element to this game. The ler could just wiggle his/her fingers at the lee for a few seconds and I could almost guarantee the lee won't last very long when the "real thing" starts

The scenario that Jim mentioned reminds me of an allegedly true tickle story I read one time. A few teenagers were walking through a mall, or past a store, or something like that. In one of the stores, they saw a barefoot lady dressed in Eygptian garb. As they looked closer, they noticed that the lady wasn't moving at all. They weren't sure whether it was a real lady or a manikin so they decided to play a little game. One the kids tickled the exposed soles of the lady/manikin and the others watched for a reaction. After about 15 seconds, a big smile spread across her face and she started laughing. It could be made up, hard to tell.

That reminds me, a barefoot Eygptian lady costume would be dynamite for some tickle roleplaying games!

I've played this game with one of my friend's moms when i was younger...it was great because she had dynamite armpits that i loved to tickle, and i always one!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back