• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

8 Simple Rules 6/8/04 (non-tk)

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
For you foot fans...

Just caught a commercial for this Tuesday's episode of 8 Simple Rules. In the commercial, Bridgette (played Kaley Cuoco...and yes boys, she IS 18) has her bare foot close right up to the camera, as she is sitting on the couch, talking on the phone, and painting her toenails. BEAUTIFUL 5-6 second long close-up of her gorgeous barefoot. Might be worth tuning in Tuesday evening for. The commercial may have only been a teaser, but it could appear in more detail in the show.

It airs on Tuesday evening on ABC at 8 ET/7 CT.

Mimi :)

I just saw that episode a couple weeks ago. I think it was the season finale. I'm surprised they're rerunning it already. But, I agree. If you like barefeet, it's a great scene. Kaley Cuoco has very sexy feet, and shows them off from time to time on the show.

If the show stays on the air, I'll bet they'll have more stuff like that...

Thank you for posting this, Mimis. I actually havent watched 8 Simple Rules this year since John Ritter died. It's just too hard, because of the circumstances and the fact that I admired him as an actor so much, but, anyway, I did click on the link provided, and that is one nice foot on Kaley Cuoco, as nice as the rest of her. Makes me wonder of course about the ticklishness of that foot. Maybe now that she's 18 someone will have the fortunate opportunity to ask her "Our Favorite Question" somewhere in a chat and post. Really nice, though, although I didnt see the episode last night, the link provided gave a nice view of her pretty bare foot.

Mitch

I think I prefer the redhead, but that's just a general preference that I seem to hold whenever there's a blond girl vs. redheaded girl situation on a TV show. :)

Does the blond on "8 Simple Rules" remind anyone else of Kelly Bundy?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back