• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DBZ: 18 Gets What She Deserves!

Krokus

3rd Level Green Feather
Android 18, Goku, Bulma and Chi-Chi were walking to the world tournament, when a question popped into Goku's head. "Hey 18, I know you are part human, so I was just wondering, are you ticklish?"
As soon as he said that, she looked over at the mighty super saiyan with a dirty look. "No as a matter of fact im not." She said with paranoia in her voice. "Well I think we should find out!" Bulma said out of nowhere. "No way goons" 18 said with anger. "Come on! you said you werent ticklish!" Chi-Chi said. Then, Goku went super saiyan and threw 18 to the ground. "What the hell! Get off me Goku!" 18 said nervously. Goku then held 18 arms abouve her head, while Bulma called trunks over to hold her legs down. Then Bulma began to slowly pull eighteens left boot. "Lets see if you really arent ticklish!" Bulma said as 18 just stayed still. Bulma then s l o w l y pulled off her sock to reveal a perfectly pedicured foot. "Your just wasting your time.....im not ticklish Bulma" 18 said. "We will see!" Bulma said as she slowly drug one nail up her soft sole. 18 stayed still. Then, Bulma began scratching around 18's soft heel. 18 started to show weakness......she was VERY ticklish, but was determined to not laugh.
Bulma then pulled back 18's toes and began running her nails all over the soft ticklish areas there. 18 was starting to crack, and Bulma knew it. "Starting to feel the tickles yet?? I know you are ticklish! So just give it up and laugh!" Bulma said with a grin. Then, Bulma went all out, raking 18's soft soles with her long nails. "Help me Chi-Chi!" Bulma said noticing 18 was about to break. Chi-Chi then pulled off 18's right boot and sock, and began tickling her foot with her long nails. With the combined tickling, nails all over 18's soft feet, she went beserk! "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
PLEASE STOP OK IM TICKLISH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" "Thats more like it!
Tickle Tickle!" Bulma said. Goku then held 18's arms with one hand and started to tickle her armpits. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAH
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA STOOOOOOOOOP AAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH!" The tickling was driving her nuts! Her soft feet were getting raked by those long nails, and goku was using super speed to tickle her armpits! Bulma focused on the heel of 18's foot, which was very delicate, while Chi-Chi focused on 18's arch. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I GIVE UP! IM TICKLISHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH BWAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAH!" Goku was tickling her underarms like crazy! "So it looks like you are VERY ticklish!" "AHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAH YEEESSSSSSSS BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA!" Then, Vegeta flew in. "Kakarot! Bulma? Stop these childish games at once! Besides, you have ME to contend with
Kakarot!" He said with anger. Bulma slipped in one last tickle on her soft, sensitive foot that made 18 yelp, and then got off her.
They then let 18 go, but she was already planning revenge on bulma....

I know it was short.....but I promise the sequal will be TWICE as long.....always wanted to see bulma get it.....LoL -Krokus

pretty cool dude

that was cool dude

im writing a story where bulma tickles 18 for
bad mouth her. so this should fun

hope to see more see ya

Every Soul has a destiney
But a Darksoul makes his own

Question: Y would Goku just out of the blue ask 18 if she's ticklish? I can't picture Goku having a tickle fetish(Krillin, maybe). he's too dumb, and he grew up all alone (till the age of twelve) so he wouldn't have had a lot of tickling experiences in his life. He's never even really shown an interest in women, despite being married 2 Chichi

Well........

For Christ sake Emsee, its a fiction story......if you didnt like it than oh well.....I cant meet everyone's standards, as much as I want to I cant......So there ya have it.....either ya like it or ya dont, but please save your ignorant comments for someone who cares.

Well, what can i say? Sometimes i'm a bit of a perfectionist. All in all, it was an enjoyable fic.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back