• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling on Howard Stern

Brooklyn

TMF Regular
check out E!'s Howard Stern schedule for this week...

TUESDAY
6/8 2 a.m.: American Idol Judges
2:30 a.m.: Anna Nicole Won't Come Up and WF$ with Soraya
11 p.m.: Maria Menoudos in Tickle Chair
11:30 p.m.: Yaqi Tickles Girls (1)

WEDNESDAY
6/9 2 a.m.: Maria Menoudos in Tickle Chair
2:30 a.m.: Yaqi Tickles Girls (1)
11 p.m.: Alanis Morrisette
11:30 p.m.: Yaqi Tickles Girls (2)

stern...

how about we all email stern [email protected] and let him know that there are many of us and we all greatly appreciate what he's done, and ask him to put more victims on that chair.

Thanks for the heads up, especially on the Maria episode. I'm looking forward to seeing that one.

Mitch

Here's whom Howard tickled

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=44397

I posted this link a couple of weeks ago, right after Howard Stern tickled the attractive Maria Menoudos on his radio show. See it on E! TV Tuesday night at eleven o'clock; the repeat runs Wednesday morning at two o'clock.:cool:

Plus, Tuesday and Wednesday at 11:30 you can see Yaqi and Howard tickling Heather the cat-fighting girl on the Stern television show. It's been on several times before, but it's awesome, so why not play it again?:)

Thanks for the schedule, Brooklyn. I already have the Yaqi episodes, they're reruns, but the one with Maria M. is new. :D

email howard stern

come on fellow ticklephiles, lets email Howard

howard stern

I hope I'm not getting annoying, but i just think that we all should email Howard and show him our appreciation. I bet if he sees how many people are into tickling, he will do this much more often. So come on people, lets start a messive email campaign!!!

Oh, and lets get him to get rid of that TickleChair and bring on the TickleRack! :p :devil:

I guess you saw the show, too, TIL

TicklingIsLife, your comment ("lets get him to get rid of that TickleChair and bring on the TickleRack") tells me you saw Howard Stern tickle the darling Maria Menoudos on television last night. I had the same thought - too bad they don't have the apparatus necessary to get her arms over her head.

But more power to Howard Stern for trying. For someone who isn't a tickler at heart, his effort was good.

And wasn't the tickling of Ms. Menoudos hot?:devil: She sure was ticklish and had the right attitude about the game. A male tickler's dream. :angel:

Maybe Howard Stern has a few things to learn about bondage and tickling. But when the girl you're tickling is as pleasing as Maria Menoudos, you can't go wrong.

Re: I guess you saw the show, too, TIL

Em Es said:

But more power to Howard Stern for trying. For someone who isn't a tickler at heart, his effort was good.

And wasn't the tickling of Ms. Menoudos hot?:devil: She sure was ticklish and had the right attitude about the game. A male tickler's dream. :angel:

Maybe Howard Stern has a few things to learn about bondage and tickling. But when the girl you're tickling is as pleasing as Maria Menoudos, you can't go wrong.

That was his best tickle chair segment..her pre-begging was great and OHH what a laugh...I might never stop tickling her if I had the chance.

Unbelievable!!!

Maria is a ticklers dream!!! That was by far the best mainstream tickling I've ever seen.....her reaction to upperbody tickling is priceless....and she's an absolute goddess!!!!! I really wish that he would have taken those lovely red shoes off of her feet and gave her soles a few tickles....however...NO COMPLAINTS FROM ME......HANDS DOWN THE SEXIEST MAINSTREAM I've EVER SEEN!!!!!! Thank you Howard....and Thank you Maria!!!! She's such a good sport!

Peace and Love everyone!!

P.S. If Maria did a tickling video.........I WOULD NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE!!!! :)

Later

stern

its great for you u.s. people. we in the uk dont get stern and i dont see that we probably ever will.

I only saw one Stern show that had tickling. I think it was a Yaqi one.

Psycho

After watching Maria in the Chair, I think Baba Booey was right, it was too loose and she could have gotten free any time she wanted. Especially in one close up shot of her hands, she's got her wrists at an odd angle, like she's trying to force herself to remain bound.

If I am right, then double bonus points to her for sticking with it! And if only Howard had indeed removed those red heels...

Well, I didn't care much for the Yaqi scene. The tickling of the one girl was okay, but the way that stupid ass in the corner kept making crappy remarks was totally uncalled for. I mean, come on, serial killer? psychopath? axe murderer? WTF? It seems they invited him on the show for one reason-- to have a butt for their jokes. It was continuous derrogatory blather. I do realize that the comments were directed at Yaqi for his voice and appearance (which is also uncalled for) more than at tickling in general, but the inevitable subconcious extrapolation cannot be denied.

Cool to see tickling on a show like that; sad to see it so maligned.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back