• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is the WORST tickling you've ever been on the receving end of.

Tickler15

1st Level Red Feather
I wanna know, what is the worst tickling you've ever endured? Or ever given? or both for that matter. I'm not very ticklish no I'll give you the a story about one major tickle torture I gave.

My best friend has a younger sister named Julie and apperantly for the last few years has the BIGGEST crush on me. Go figure :confused: She's been a little younger for me, she's 17 right now and I 21. This isn't the worst I've given her, but its the worst one I could write about considering her age. But she is a real cutie and was just adorable in her pre-teen years. I've always wanted to get with her, but she is young, so I have to wait another few months :sowrong: Anyways this takes place when she was 12 and I was 16. She was about 5'2, brown hair, green eyes, tan skin, a little chubby (but I didn't mind a little meat :D) I was outside one day, parents gone, just woke up and she comes skipping up to our drive way, I of course being the nice person I am (well not really)invited her in. It was a hot summer day out and I was sweating and I could tell she was to. So she comes in our house and sits down on our coach and kicks off her sandles. I got her something to drink and she starts talking about some of the drama about being in middle school. Being the very quite person I am I let her talk. After a while she expressed her feet hurt her. (Two things I forgot to mention. 1) On a ticklish scale of 1-10 she is a 20. 2) she LOVES having her feet tickled and rubbed) So I know what she wanted me to do. She put her feet in my lap and I began to massage them and lightly tickle them. She giggled all through talking to me and I moved to tickling her ankles and she jerked and accidently kicked me in a...shall we say...very delicate place. I dove over in pain and she began to tell me how sorry she was (It honsetly didn't hurt THAT bad but it did hurt) so I looked up and said. "Now your gonna get it." I pinned her arms above her head. I tickled her neck, chin, under her arms, tummy, sides, and hips. (No lower body becasue she loves having her feet tickled, and I didn't think it would be very apporiate tickling her legs yet) her chin and neck just made her giggle but I started to lightly scratch under her arms, and it drove her nuts, she laughed uncontrolably, I moved down to her ribs and sides all the way down to her hips and it casued her to let out several squeals. I moved on to her tummy, her worst spot, that brought wildy trashing and more squeals, espically as a circled her bellybutton and then went inside it. To finish her off (my classic finish) I blew a raspberry or two or ten on her tummy. That got her screaming. I felt a oretty bad afterwards but she said she didn't mind. I'm glad I didn't hurt her or anything. I love this girl and I've know her since she was born. :smilelove
The worst I ever gave her was a few weeks ago, but I can't post it since she is underage and I have MANY tales of tickle torture or just some fun friendly tickling about her. So now tell me about yours. And in a unrelated topic did you ever noticed this

:tickle: has never been used?

You should tell us some stuff you do after she turns 18.

Psycho

i agree with Psycho....man i'll have to think about the WORST and get back to ya

Ohhh...THAT kind of worst...I thought you meant BAD Worst as in "I sucked at tickling this girl"...not Worst as in "I tickled her till she peed worst"

Ummm, my worst would be at NYST when I tied down looking up at JPie1 and Josie..now that was worst in a good way...
Coming in a VERY close second was a Hyena's gathering earlier this year when I was tickled by Josie(again) and like 3 other ladies...
The only reason the two was worse than the 4-5 girls is that the 2 had learned my spots already and got them but good!!!
The 4-5 girls just about killed me...tickle overload...

Hmm, I need another gathering!!!

For me, I've been on the receiving end of horrible gang tickles on two different occasions. One was in camp before I was 18, so I cant detail it here, and it was by guys! ICK!
The one I can discuss took place in college. It was my freshman year, and I was 19. I was part of this charity organization, and one night this girl Lora, (Who's feet I've written about tickling on here) and several other girls from the organization, pinned me and tickled me all over nearly to death! I was hystercial! It was Lora and at times 4 to 5 other girls, attacking my feet, ribs, sides and belly. One of them got my bare foot and kept holding it in her hand and tickling it! Others attacked my ribs and sides and such. This was before I was into tickle, so I can recall being mad instead of really turned on. Having been a target of gang tickle, I can attest to the fact that it felt like torture. When it was finally over, I was out of breath! Lora was a fiesty one. There was this guy Ken who attended college with us who she grew up with, and he was about 6'4. A couple of times I saw her attack his sides and ribs and get him hysterical! On more than one occasion, however, he and a couple of others got her back real good. The only time I ever got her was the time during the massage where I tickled her bare feet. It was a good tickle.
Well, those are my gang tickle experiences. I've had two, and it was an adventure to say the least!

Mitch

Cute story, BTW, I use that symbol all the time...:D
XOXO

Tickler15 said:

So now tell me about yours. And in a unrelated topic did you ever noticed this

:tickle: has never been used?

ANd That Story

Should only include tickling events that happened AFTER she turned 18.

Tron

I can't honestly say I ever received my worst yet...but as for dishing out:

I wish I could find where I posted this before, but Barb was very ticklish and very fun to tickle. I knew her in college. She was maybe 5'3", perhaps on the chubby side with dark hair and a fair complexion. We never had a relationship beyond friendship and both were quite happy that way! LOL!

My tickling her was always on the brief side, but she never complained. She would often encourage an attack but being a smart alec despite my threats otherwise.

The event in question was our senior year. I was seated next to Barb on a couch in her drom room. One of my best male friends was there as was Barb's roommate. How the tickling got started I don't remember but I do know that it started mostly with me poking her in the side while she sat next to me and quickly degenerated into her following the the floor while I continued to tickle her sides and belly. Eventually we started to get a little group of on lookers who were interested in the procedings. Barb's roommate yelled for me to get her feet! I held a stockinged foot up for her to tickle but she declined so I went for it myself. At that point my buddy had to help by holding Barb's arms and continuing to tickle her upper body.

The girl from across the hall came in with her bf and cheered me on too. Suddenly Barb said to stop. Something that rarely if ever happened. I bent over to make sure she was OK and she was still giggling and reached up and tweaked my nose! I jumped back to her feet and by the end of the ordeal her stockings were ripped and she was a sweaty mess...as was I!

We jumped her roommate next but she claimed, and seemed, to be not ticklish at all. None-the-less I did get her on another occasion!

I miss those days quite a bit sometimes!

~ toyou

it took me a few minutes to figure this out

i've almost always enjoyed being tickled, so i had to think hard to remember one i didn't like.
i was in the locker room of the park district gym (called the pavillion) and was walking to my locker from the shower and was seized from behind and tickled like crazy:wow: :eek: :mad:

it was by a guy! and yes he was/is homosexual. i will admit he was an amazingly good tickler. i finally got a burst of adrenalin and threw him off, and into a wall when he reached around and tried to grab my most ticklish spot. definately a bad idea!
i told him off, he appologised, and never bothered me again.

as for worst tickle i ever did.. hmm, have to be when a girl i was tickling in my car said she was going to pee her pants ,and then did!
:sowrong:

steve

Mitchell said:
For me, I've been on the receiving end of horrible gang tickles on two different occasions. One was in camp before I was 18, so I cant detail it here, and it was by guys! ICK!

ICK indeed :sowrong:

;)

tommytikl said:
Ohhh...THAT kind of worst...I thought you meant BAD Worst as in "I sucked at tickling this girl"...not Worst as in "I tickled her till she peed worst"

I'm sorry, I'm not good at writing about tickling, I'm kind of new at it. It was more amazing actually doing it becasue I seem to suck at getting it into words as tommytikl pointed out. BTW, remember she is still underage and tickling her in some of my favorite tickling spots such as the inner thigs wouldn't be very apporaite. I think its called statuaroy rape where I live. So I usually tickled her upper body, and never went to her lower body, execpt her feet. She didn't mind the tickling, and I'd stop if she'd ask me to. I didn't want to be cruel.

Re: it took me a few minutes to figure this out

areenactor said:
it was by a guy! and yes he was/is homosexual. i will admit he was an amazingly good tickler. i finally got a burst of adrenalin and threw him off, and into a wall when he reached around and tried to grab my most ticklish spot. definately a bad idea!
i told him off, he appologised, and never bothered me again.

"Told him off"? *raises eyebrows skeptically*

And how many dents in his forehead did this telling off leave?:D

Re: Re: it took me a few minutes to figure this out

BigJim said:
"Told him off"? *raises eyebrows skeptically*

And how many dents in his forehead did this telling off leave?:D

none, no dents in his forehead:rolleyes:
but a large nasty lump may have formed on the back of his head shortly after i put him back on the ground:sowrong:

steve

Every summer when my cousins come up for family reunion, my cousins gang tickle me, and it is pure hell. I guess that's where is get my ruthlessness from, because they don't know when to stop, and leaves me in a mess:p

Hmmmmm

Lets see... My WORST tickling episode was my sophomore year in college. It started like this....:happyfloa

I was sitting on the couch with my g/f (i cant remember where). We had gotten into one of those "lovers quarels" so, to get back, i started poking and grabing her side and tummy. Through her gasps she called her friends over ( bad thing:sowrong:). Of course i was too busy to notice, until someone reched between me and the couch to tickle my ribs. I jumped up in surprise and fell on the floor (not one of my most graceful acts :rolleyes: ). Suddenly like 5 girls show up and start tickling all over me. I couldnt even tell what part of me was getting tickled. But then, to make it worse, my girl crouched down next to me and put her hands in my shirt and, with her well manicured nails, started tickling my belly (my worse spot)!:wow: :eek: . About what seemed like hours later, the girls stopped and went off to do there own thing. That left me and my girl alone to are awn devices.

:devil:

I dated a borderline ticklephile for over a year, and almost married her. Anyway, she was on the receiving end of some great tickling by my hands on many occasions. The one that sticks out in my mind was the last time I tickled her. Things had gone downhill and we both knew the break-up was inevitable. She came over to see me, and before she left, she suddenly put her bare feet in my lap and gave me her adorable look. This was the invitation most of us dream about.

I started tickling her all over the soles of her bare feet, while she just sat there and laughed, and laughed. It was really cute because as the tickling went on, her laugher became more crazed. I decided to go at her toes one last time. So then I really let have it, and tickled her toes like mad paying particular attention to the area between her toes. She just went nuts with a sort of a high-pitched crazed laughter, and started pleading with me to stop, and yelling that it tickled, it tickled, it tickled! Although, I tickled her nearly out of her mind that afternoon, she practically invited me to do it, and she let me get away with it. It was a sort of a last hurrah for two ticklephile, who were once in love...

Cute story BB!

:( I am sorry it didn't work out--sounds like you two had fun together...

XOXO

hey steph, why havent you posted your worst tickling ever.....?

Re: Cute story BB!

steph said:
:( I am sorry it didn't work out--sounds like you two had fun together...

Thank you, Steph. Yeah, physically were great together! But other than the strong physical attraction we had, and the fascination with tickling, it seemed we had nada.

But we did have a lot of memorable times tickling the daylights of each other. One time, she handcuffed me to her bed and started tickling my stomach, and saying corny stuff like "awwww, my ticklish, little belly..."

I couldn't stop laughing and she kept it up for what seemed like 20 minutes. I didn't even know that someone could make me laugh like that.

Steph, has anyone ever tickled you more than you expected? :)

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo God, you boys...so evil, so deliciously wicked...you do know my rule in general, no playing and telling! Privately I might be convinced otherwise...Strictly for entertainment/voyeuristic purposes though...:D

XOXO

steph said:
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo God, you boys...so evil, so deliciously wicked...you do know my rule in general, no playing and telling! Privately I might be convinced otherwise...Strictly for entertainment/voyeuristic purposes though...:D

I like the sound of convincing you otherwise, privately ;)

But, arrrrgggggggg, the reality of living on the east coast sets in once again :p

BigBrownEyes said:
I dated a borderline ticklephile for over a year, and almost married her. Anyway, she was on the receiving end of some great tickling by my hands on many occasions. The one that sticks out in my mind was the last time I tickled her. Things had gone downhill and we both knew the break-up was inevitable. She came over to see me, and before she left, she suddenly put her bare feet in my lap and gave me her adorable look. This was the invitation most of us dream about.

I had a similar situation about three years ago with my tickle buddy. No place else to go in the relationship. We had one last hurrah and I made sure I made the most of it. He wasn't upperbody ticklish, but was hyperticklish in the thighs, knees, and feet. I had fun that day.:p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back