• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I missed something!? There is a thread missing

Psycho

TMF Expert
Wasn't there a thread about paradise vision's non-consentual video? I posted in it last night I swear. Was it deleted? It seemed like a perfectly fine thread to me. Unless after I posted it went downhill. Anyways I was looking foward to what he had to say is all.

Psycho

Psycho said:
Wasn't there a thread about paradise vision's non-consentual video? I posted in it last night I swear. Was it deleted? It seemed like a perfectly fine thread to me. Unless after I posted it went downhill. Anyways I was looking foward to what he had to say is all.

Psycho

hmm i guess your Signature does hold some Truth to it then?

I am Psycho the most deleted one. :p

lol I have been good lately. I haven't had a post deleted since March.

My sig is true though. Just look at all the deleted posts of mine......wait damnit where did they go! Actually im not shure if I am because Tron and me argued over it. (he seemed to think he was the most deleted one) You could see the arguement, but I think it was deleted.:D

Anyways on a serious note if the thread was deleted im shure it wasn't my fault. (at least I hope not because im on a five month good behavior streak)

Psycho

psycho, thats the newest thing around here....your posts just magically disappear with no explanation or warning....unfortunately if youre gonna post here you gotta get used to it, or start your own board that actually has free speech....id be your first member.

I don't recall actually seeing the thread so, in my eyes, Psycho, you are living up to your name. I think you had an illusion of creating the thread.:p ;) :D

TTD

YOU PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!! lol i didn't creat the thread I simply replied to it. It was a guy outraged and paradise vision's non-consentual video. Dtrell i have been here just as long as you. March of 2001 actually. My original name on here though was PsYcO wich is why my joined date says 2003.

Psycho

Damn Sinner you posted as I was wrighting. Anyways I am glad im not the only one who saw it. Do you remember who it was that started it? If a mod or somebody could tell me what went wrong and where it went please do.

Psycho

TicklishSinner said:
wait i posted on it as well

Shared delusions......interesting. Have you two missed your medication handouts?:p ;) :D

TTD

ps. Seriously, I remember seeing the non con thread too(guess I missed my meds too)and if it was pulled it was for the fact that I think it started to get out of hand and the mods that be yanked it.

I am sure eventually an explaination will be given by the mod that made that decision, then again.......could have been a shared delusion still.;)

lol TTD...Its ok Phsyco your not alone it was started by NewcastleUni and there were quite a few others posts on there as well, I was looking for it earlier and thought I was just looking over it, was it violating something??

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

There, there Psycho--you're not psycho (LOL) I'm sure the thread was pulled--I didn't give my usual two cents but it got a little ugly...

XOXO

Psycho said:
YOU PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!! lol i didn't creat the thread I simply replied to it. It was a guy outraged and paradise vision's non-consentual video. Dtrell i have been here just as long as you. March of 2001 actually. My original name on here though was PsYcO wich is why my joined date says 2003.

Psycho

The thread was definitely there. I read it, and did not comment, since I have not seen the video. (It always amazes me that people do comment on a film, video, or clip that they have not seen.)

It looked to me like there were some Golden Rule violations in the thread, NOT by you, Psycho. :D

I can't believe i missed it. I was really looking foward to hearing peoples opinions of it. Oh well. At least im not a psycho....ummmmm.

Psycho

The thread is under review. There were many violations within it that we are looking into. It was also posted in multiple forums.

None of you who have commented here did anything wrong...;) (that I know of..lol)

If it warrants being put back, it will. If not it wont.

As for starting forums without moderation,there are plenty and they are easy to find if you feel the need.

Free speech is not a guarantee when it directly infringes on the freedom of others. Try to keep that in mind.

Ray

ray im not bad mouthing this place for not allowing free speech. its already well known that there isnt on this forum and i accept that. i merely told psycho to start his own forum where anything can be said.

And I merely pointed out that many such places already exist for those that feel the need, D. I didnt say anyone should go there...;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back