• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Everyone Watch Howard Stern On 'e' TUESDAY JUNE 8 AND Wednesday June 9,

marcon72

TMF Poster
OMG!!!!!!!!!! YEs!!! They're gonna show Maria Menoudos in the Tickle Chair on Tuesday and Wendesday June 9! THeyre also gonna show stuff with yaqi. but its that hot girl fomr et on mtv, everyone get your vcr ready (and lotion if needed) im just kiddin about that last part but anyway lol. hope everyone stays up to see it and then post it! Im glad i get to post this infor first! EXXCEELLENT

Wow! That's great news! But, uh, Carnage reported it first. Still, it never hurts to have a reminder!

Does this mean that the tickle part of the episode with Maria probably won't be until Wednesday?

Thanks guys,

dig dug

dig dug dog said:
Does this mean that the tickle part of the episode with Maria probably won't be until Wednesday?

Thanks guys,

dig dug

OH NO! :sadcry:

This tickle portion of the episode just aired.......No waiting on this one.........finally they're starting to get the hang of it.

This girl is not only smok'in hot but she is obviously ticklish! If you a foot fan........Forget it! Howard only tickles her sides! Her shoes never come off. But she is quite obviously ticklish!!! Great laugh too!!

Giantfan :devil:

Giantfan said:
If you a foot fan........Forget it! Howard only tickles her sides! Her shoes never come off.

Giantfan :devil:

I am, and I've forgotten it already. :p

Sounds great, Giant. I'm looking forward to watching my tape!

Thanks,

dig dug

Yeah,just watched it she is really hot.Have to giv it to Howard didn't slip and mistake her breast for a rib:).I am also a foot fan but,she seemed genuinely ticklish so it was cool.Have pics of her she has great feet wish he would of tickled them though ah,well:).

Then,Yaqi cane on it was cool he was very informative on the tickling world.It,seemed that they were giving him an extremely hard time though.:atom: :atom: :atom:

The Maria segment was great because she was really ticklish and seemed to - well, at one point, she actually said that she liked it or something to that effect. As easily as she got out of the hand restraints, she could have stopped it at any time...kinda makes you wonder, hmmm...

It is too bad he didn't tickle her feet because at one point in the show he actually had her shoes off, but she was one of the better tickle chair victims.

As for the Yaqi episode which followed, we all know that was an old one, and it's no wonder they were rough on him. I mean, the guy is kinda weird, and when he starts in with that "the laughter of a small child" stuff...that's kind of a red flag, associating children with your fetish.

But once again, another good tickle chair episode, and he really didn't have to try very hard, either...

Reading about this, I wonder if anyone will be posting clips of it here or elsewhere; it sounds like they'd be worth seeing. My cable package doesn't include E!, so I've never been able to catch any of Howard's shows

Thanks for the great descriptions, I didn't get a chance to see it but now I can't wait! Did they include the part where she said "Just give it to me!"? That was so frickin' hot!!!

Thanks for the great descriptions! I didn't get a chance to see it but now I can't wait! Did they include the part where she said "Just give it to me!"? That was so frickin' hot!!! In fact, during the interview, I feel like she was trying to "subliminally" put into Howard's head because after Howard brought it up a couple of times (and nixed it) and then a caller called (and he nixed it again,saying girls never laugh in the tickle chair), she volunteered the word without prompting saying that the sound effect they were playing puts a tickle in her stomach (she said it twice!). Plus she loves Howard, her whole appearance started because she had done some interview and had talked about how much she loved him and how she was feeling for him throughout this whole FCC thing he's been going through.

Just finished making a six-minute clip of the tickling, along with some other relevant bits. I've got one low-quality one at about 4 megs, and another, better quality one at 33 megs. The 4mb one I could probably split up with Hacha and post at Tickle Theater, the 33mb one, well, someone care to offer some webspace?:p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back