• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

O rhought I would repost this one as this one is one of my favorites.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Get Your Motor Runnin’:
(Born to be Ticklish)

Written by Tisklishscribe,
Inspired by Jamie.
C. 2002

Hey there ticklish riding hood, you sure a lookin’ good.
You’re everything that a tickling wolf could want. OWOOOOH!!!

Cameron looked up from his beer and surveyed the room. Harley’s Biker Roadhouse had its usual cast of hogs and honeys and the place was raucous as usual. He was thinking of calling it a night when he spotted a girl he’d never seen in the place before. His eyes carefully surfed this 5’9”, athletic and full figured looking women. Her long, light mahogany hair and her brown eyes seemed to stand out, but over all she was a stand out in the room. Even her clothing seemed to stand out on this woman that had captured his attention. Wearing tank top that could barely contain her large chest, almost skintight blue jeans and brown leather, knee-high biker boots, she was someone that to him made the room. He watched as she sat alone, nursing a beer and wondered how he could approach her. Seeing the pool table was not being used, he walked over and finished up the game that someone had left.

“You’re pretty handy with a cue.”

He turned and looked at her and she toasted him with her half empty beer.
“Thank you, do you play?”

“I’m not too bad, I can knockem in.”

“Can you rackem up.” He asked passing her the triangle frame. “I’m Cameron Tory.”

“Jamie Gallaghan. Pleasure.”

She pulled balls out of the pockets and framed them all up. Then they tossed for the break and he won. Balls went all over the table but none went in and he re chalked his cue. She took aim and sunk one solid coloured ball followed by three more. He was amazed with her ability with a pool cue and it became a see saw battle on the table. As he missed an easy shot, she moved in and finished the table, sinking the 8 in the corner pocket.

“Where’d you learn to play like that?”

“Just practice and some luck. I guess.”

“You guess? You’re damn good! I guess the loser buys the next round.”

“Thank you very much that’s kind of you.”

They seated themselves at a table and two more beers were served. As the even wore on, they enjoyed each other’s company and several more beers.

“So how long have you been bikin’?”

“I got my first bike when I was sixteen; my first Harley when I was 22.”

“You mean Moonraker out there is yours? She’s beautiful.”

“Thank you I did the painting myself.”

The bartender called closing time and the patrons began leaving. As they
stood out side the door, both were at a loss for what to say. It was as though each was waiting for the other to say something first.

“Are you okay to drive he asked?”

“While I feel fine, perhaps to be safe I should call a cab,” she replied, putting her car keys back in her pocket.

“Look. Hop on the back of my bike and come back to my place. It’s only minutes from here and you can pick up your car in the morning without having to pay some cabby through the nose.”

“Thank you, that’s very kind of you. I accept your offer easy rider.”

He kick-started the bike and they were off. She marvelled at his prowess in handling the bike through the curves in the road and the smooth handling of the bike itself. A left turn brought them to the waterfront and to a float home by a wharf.

“Well we’re here; Chateau le barge.”

She laughed and they walked out onto the wharf.

“This is nice. I’ve never been in a float home before.”

The float home was a one level shingle sided building with two skylights and a woodstove chimney exiting out the back. He opened the door and rustic wood paneling a post and beam interior and casual furniture greeted her. As he closed the door a large orange Persian cat greeted them by rubbing itself against their legs. He purred contentedly and swished his tail as he went by.

“Meet Cagney. The wharf rat cat.”

She knelt down and petted Cagney by stroking his back and ruffling his tail. “Nice kitty; great face.”

They sat on the couch and chatted some more and he showed her some photographs of the bike events he had been to. She admired the trophies that his bike had won for its looks and again congratulated him again on a great paintjob. She leaned back on the couch and rested her head on the armrest.

“You tired?”

“No, not at all.”

At that moment Cagney jumped up on her and began to nuzzle her all over. As his tail passed inside her left armpit she jumped and giggled. That made Cagney hop off her and scurry across the room.

“Well someone’s ticklish I see.”

“I hope I didn’t scare him?”

“Nah. Don’t worry about him.” He moved a little closer to her to show her more pictures and opened a new album.

“I’m sorry, did you want to see some more or did you want to hit the sack?”

“No, I’m not tired. But relaxing in bed doesn’t sound like a bad idea though. Oh, I’ sorry. I should have said couch.”

“Hey no problem. I don’t mind sharing my bed actually. If you would like to sleep there you’re more than welcome. But if you’d feel more comfortable on the couch, then by all means.”

“No the bed would be fine.”

He led her to the bedroom and she saw the same sort of casualness there as in the living room. A king-sized bed was the centrepiece with a huge comforter on it and two big fluffy pillows.

“The bathroom is in there if you need it.”

She lay on the bed and snuggled in, putting her hands behind her head and squirming a little as she did so. “Hmmmm, this bed is so soft and comfy.”

He lay beside her and looked at her. “It’s a real sleepers dream alright.”

As he said this he trailed a finger in and out of her right armpit. Again she jumped and giggled again and he laughed back.

“Wow you are ticklish.”

She playfully batted his hand away and smiled at him. He leaned over and kissed her and as he did this she put her arm around him.

He slowly manoeuvred himself on top of her and she playfully tried to unseat him. As he steadied himself, he manoeuvred her arms above her head. She again playfully tried to unseat him.

“Hey no fair, you’re bigger than me!” She smiled at him and writhed under him.

He took a bathrobe sash from the top right bedpost and proceeded to tie her right wrist with it, then tied it to the post. He did the same with her left wrist. As he did this she tugged playfully at his grip and the sashes.

“I think someone’s really ticklish?” He announced.

She began to tug at her bonds a little more seriously and writhed even more.

“I don’t think tickling me is such a good idea.” She said uneasily.

“Now why would that be…” He smiled at her, unbuttoned her shirt, and then began hovering his fingers over her armpits.

“No, no, don’t please. Don’t tick-” Her speech was replaced by full bore screams of laughter, as he began stroking his fingers down her arms from her wrists. As his fingers came closer and closer to her now wide-open armpits, her laughter got louder and more serious. Her writhing was also more intense and her legs began bucking behind him. His fingers teased the smooth virgin skin of her armpits and they danced around like little spiders doing a ballet. He manoeuvred his fingers down into her ribs and danced in and out of the crevasses and she erupted with screams of laughter and bucking her legs. In doing so she kneed him in the back and he stopped tickling her.

“Yes indeed, someone is really ticklish!”

“PLEASE! I BEG YOU!”

His gaze followed the contours of her chest to her ticklish tummy and he noticed her half undone belt. Smiling, he proceeded to undo it all the way and then began to unzip her jeans.

“What happened to going to sleep?” She forced the words out and continued to struggle.

“I’d rather tickle now.” He said, shifting himself lower onto her calves and knees and beginning to pull down her jeans. She immediately tried to grind her hips into the bed to keep them on. He got off her and her legs began flailing once again, but they had limited movement as they were tangled up in her jeans. Her flailing legs were enough to give a hard time at grabbing her left boot and yanking it off, but he managed to get it off. The boot coming off revealed a flailing foot covered by a thick, white, cotton sock. Grabbing the flailing right leg, he then removed the other boot the same way. Now all he had to do was to grab the cuffs of her jeans and yank them off. Within a few moments her jeans were off and her legs began to flail even more. He managed to grab onto her right ankle and began tying a bathrobe sash around it. He then tied the other end to bottom the corner of the bed and went back to the left. He then did the same to the left one and when he was finished she was tied spread-eagled.

She writhed against her bonds and begged him to release her. But all he did was smile at her. ”Are you ticklish he asked, sitting beside her again. With that he slid a finger along her lowest left rib and she squealed and writhed.

“My, my you’ve thoroughly answered my question! At least in one spot.”

“No please!”

He slid ten fingers back and forth along her taught ribs. Wriggling them as they slid. She jerked, arched her back, squealed then burst out laughing.

“Such nice tickly armpits and ribs; I must explore those again.”

All it took was a feather touch of his hands and she erupted again bucking wildly and straining at her bonds. She was a wild mustang and he was going to have such fun taming her. His fingers thoroughly explored her armpits, making sure that every micrometer of skin was torturously teased and stroked. He loved her reactions and told her that she could buck and writhe hard as she could, but she wasn’t going anywhere. That he was thoroughly enjoying her screams and would give her further opportunities to do so. She went wild in her bondage once more and begged for her release. But her half finished sentences fell into laughter and on deaf ears, as he enjoyed her vocal reactions.

He attacked the baby soft knot at the bottom of her tummy button, wriggling his finger all over. With the sudden and violent arching her back, she practically threw him off her. If she hadn’t have been tied down, she may have had to have been peeled off the ceiling she was so ticklish. It seemed that gentle/sensual tickling turned her on big time and made her giggle and hard tickles made her laugh hysterically and squirm and writhe. Then there was her laughter, which went from giggling to screams, low tenor to high tenor in the blink of an eye. In short her laughter was across the board and off the scale and this suited him just fine.

“Your laughter has such a range I should play you like an instrument, but the question is which one are you?” He wriggled his fingers in between her ribs. “Are you a piano perhaps?”

One good wriggle was all it took for her to practically throw him off again and he had to steady himself once more.

“How about an accordion?” He asked squeezing her ribs all over.

She may have to be peeled off the ceiling she was so ticklish, but she didn’t have to be peeled off the bed. Even with his weight on her she arched her back and he nearly lost his balance again. She was the buckinest biker babe he had ever seen and all he had to do to kick start her was to lightly wriggle his fingers in a sensitive spot. He had never ridden anything like her before and he was thoroughly enjoying immensely. This was one Harley honey that he was really in tune with and he loved making her motor purr and roar.

“Yep there is no question about it. Someone is definitely ticklish and I see that I can count on these ribs to give a superb performance! Which makes me ask the question of just how many ribs have you got that are ticklish! Let’s see, here’s a nice long one; could this one be ticklish. This little ribby went to the Harley shop!” He ran a finger along the complete length of the rib and she screamed and shook violently.

“This little ribby stayed home!”

“PLEASE GOD NO, YOU CAN’T DO THIS! THIS IS PURE TORTURE, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT, STOP IT!”

“This little ribby had a nice bike ride. What’s that sweetheart? I can’t hear what you’re saying over your laughter. Could you speak up? And this little ribby had none!” As he did his version of the piggies, she rocked the bed all over, and at one point he even thought that she was rocking his float home itself.

“And this little ribby rumbled all the way home!” He momentarily stopped and looked at her. “Looks as though I have some ribbys left and that I’ll have to start all over again! But, that will be for later!”

He got off her and then stood at the foot of the bed. He watched as her foot writhed in an attempt to free itself from the sash holding to the corner He reached out and tweaked her left big toe. He watched as her foot shot from his grasp and tried every which way to get loose.

“Oh how nice.”

“NO, NO!” She told him shaking her head and shivering. “I DON’T THINK YOU WANT TO TICKLE MY FEET!”

“And why is that? Are you peel me off the ceiling ticklish when it comes to your feet as well?”

Her eyes begged him not to tickle her feet, and her feet flailed all over, giving away their secret of being extremely ticklish. “PLEASE DON’T DO THIS, I BEG YOU!”

He tweaked the toe again and she squealed and a wicked evil grin appeared on his lips. A quick spider over the sock covered sole made it writhe even more.

“All right babe! Ticklish feet I just can’t resist!” He grasped her toes and pulled them back, stretching the sole taught and then began peeling the sock off over her heel. While her foot writhed like crazy, the sock peeled off easily and he tossed it into the air for her to see. Still holding onto her toes he raked his fingers in her high arch and rubbed and stroked all over.

She was in ticklish abandon and agony and her laughter and writhing was now continuous. The armpit tickling was unbearable, rib tickling was unbearable, the tummy and button tickling was unbearable and now the foot tickling was unbearable as well.

His fingers roamed, raked and revved from the ball of her foot through the instep and arch and then back again. Her laughter and writhing was exquisite to him and it made him want to tickle her more and more. Stopping the sole tickling he now began to nibble the toes and added the ball, instep and the arch.

The nibbling was driving her just as nuts as the tickling had been doing and she was going into silent laughter. This however didn’t last long, as when he nibbled the arch; she let out a laugh that really put him in orbit. Again her laughter was definitely off the scale and that suited him just fine.

“Seeing that you liked my playing the ribbbies, perhaps you would like me to play the piggies as well!”

“NOOOOOO!” She screamed and really wrenched in her bonds. “STOP IT PLEASE!”

He gripped her foot and began tweaking the toes. They immediately splayed out all over the place, then curled and clenched tight. He tickled the arch and instep trying to make the toes unclench but her grip was firm.

“I guess I’ll have the fun of peeling these toes back one by one then.”

With that he grabbed her big toe and began to pull it back. It was quite a tussle to make the toe uncurl, but he was able to nevertheless. One by one and very slowly he was able to uncurl her toes and hold them straight out. He began to tickle right in the joints and in between the toes, tickling the delicate webbing.

This set her rocking again and she strained as hard as she could to get free. However the sashes were holding firm and his grip was even firmer. She could feel his fingers scraping up and down her soles and it was way beyond pure torture. She felt the electricity from his fingers shooting through her nerve endings and all the way up to her brain. Her left sole pulsated and spasmed with every stroke, and her head thrashed from side to side. Her laughter rocked the float home and vibrated the walls. It was the first time he had heard laughter and screams from one person at the same time and he was thoroughly enjoying every note.

“Time to give you a rest!” He announced. “While I get my bag of toys!”

“BAG OF TOYS! NO… PLEASE… I BEG YOU, DON’T DO THIS!”

He walked over to his dresser and pulled out a small black bag. Straddling her left leg again he proceeded to reach into the bag and pull something out. Gripping her foot, he held up a small cosmetic brush, and announced the first of many tickle tools that he would be using on her. As he danced the soft, bulbous brush in her arch, a new round of tenor laugher volcanically exploded from her. She felt even more electricity from the brush and she was on the verge of being driven to madness. The tendrils of the brush easily explored every micrometer of the arch and tickledanced all over the sensitive sole. He made sure to flick the brush in between the toes and over the sensitive toe pads and this caused even more laughter.

“PLEASE STOP! I’LL DO ANYTHING, I SWEAR GODDAMMIT!”

He put down the brush and reached into the bag again. “Time for a little tickling artistry!” He announced, and held high a fine point paintbrush for her to see. Lowering the brush, he began to insert it in between her toes and stroke the joints as well.

The minute tickles were driving her crazy and she promised him anything if he would stop. She needed relief and she needed it now, before she went insane or passed out.

He now stroked the arch with long slow strokes and she violently vibrated the bed once more. “How about another brush?” He asked, reaching into his bag. Again he held his next tool aloft and she saw a toothbrush in his hand. She screamed when she saw that it was an electric toothbrush and begged him not to use it. But it was too late and the humming from the brush echoed throughout the room. The spinning bristles met with her big toe pad and began their whirling dervish torture. He big toe went wild under the brush and he had to hold the ticklish tootsies still. Soon the bristles were skating over the ball of her foot, into the instep and down into the arch. The bristles were never ending, relentless and torturous and her laughter became delightfully repetitive.

“And now the big guns?” This time he didn’t reach into his bag but bent forward and reached under the bed. She heard a different humming this time, a deeper more full humming. “Care for a tickle massage?”

She immediately recognized that a massage vibrator was being used, as dozens of little nubbly points vibrated the tender and tortured arch. This was something that really made her shake the bed and she arched her back even higher. More explosions of tenor laughter followed along with further intense bucking on the bed.

He had to grip her foot even harder to keep it still and even then the power within it was enough to keep it writhing. He went from heel to toes with the vibrator and everywhere in between. He would also every so often brush the toes with it and that sent them splaying off in all directions once more.

“You know, that sock foot of yours looks lonely and just begging to be tickled!” He laughed as he said this and straddled her sock foot.

“NOOOOOOOOO OHMYGODDDDD, YOU CAN’T DO THIS! PLEASE MYGODDD THIS IS TOO CRUEL!”

“Not cruel!” He replied. “Merely being thorough. Merely making sure that I don’t miss even so much as a micrometer of ticklish surface, wherever it may be!”

Her foot jerked and writhed at the restraints and her whole body was an intense squirming mass. Her sock was adding to the tickles ten fold and this made him smile. The electric tickling sensations were traveling through her body to her brain like the rapids of a river. She was trapped in a world of tickling torment that she desperately wanted to escape. Her whole body was in constant movement, continuously spasming and having one conniption after another. All the while her laughter rang through the room and he was enjoying every note. She could go from tenor to baritone in one second and then back again in a half.

She was on the edge of losing it all together, when there was a knock at his door and he stopped tickling and left the room. She immediately began intensely struggling against her bonds in a desperate attempt to get free. When he reappeared, a tall, very buxom blonde girl followed him into the room. She pushed a hand through the buzz cut of her hair and sat on the side of the bed.

“Got us a real mustang this time, haven’t you.”

“Yep… Ticklish to the max and all the tools work the same way.”

“Cool!” She slid her left hand over Jamie’s ribs and the tortured girl wrenched herself off the bed and arched her back once more. “Armpits as well?”

“PLEASE… OHMYGODDDDD, PLEASE MYGODDD THIS IS TOO CRUEL! I BEG YOU, DON’T DO THIS!”

A veritable, volcanic hotspot of titanically ticklish proportions! Jamie, meet my girlfriend Sandy. An excruciatingly excellent expert when it comes to tickling women!”

“And I got some armpits to here to explore girl.” With that she flickered her fingers in both of Jamie’s armpits and the tortured girl went ballistic. Her laughter was almost deafening and her struggles were definitely off the scale.

“You think they’re nice, try the feet. They torment easily!”

Sandy straddled Jamie’s left leg, firmly gripped the foot and then let loose with five spidering fingers. Jamie screamed and her foot jerked for all it was worth. Sandy tucked the writhing foot under her arm and then let her ten fingers run lush and rampant. Starting with the arch, she burrowed into the soft sole and devastated the nerve endings all over. As hard as Jamie tried to free her foot, Sandy was making sure that it didn’t go anywhere.

“You were right; torturing these is going to be a blast!”

Sandy’s nimble fingers were quick, relentless and torturous and didn’t miss a micrometer if ticklish skin. She just loved tickling feet, especially arches and she going to give this girl the works and more. She was into a tickler’s frenzy on the foot and raking and revving her fingers as fast as she could.

Cameron knelt down by the bed and looked at Jamie up close and smiled. “I forgot to tell you girl, that the more Sandy here tickles, the more charged up she becomes. Which means will be here a while, and so on that note you better get comfortable, or as comfortable as you can get.” He laughed as he said it and that sent chills up and down her spine.

“She as ticklish as that girl Laurie was.”

Cameron smiled. “Oh yea, I remember her. You called her footsy.”

“For obviously reasons.”

You tickle tortured her feet and wrecked them.”

“Yea she was a blast. Just like you’re going to be sweetheart.” Sandy leaned over Jamie, pushed the hair out of her eyes and kissed her on the lips.

A quick spider on the ribs by Cameron set Jamie off again and a wicked evil grin appeared on Sandy’s lips.

Jamie now could barely form basic sentences that even Tarzan couldn’t understand, as her laughter and screams had taken total control of her voice.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back