• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A quote from my ticklee in this story " i thought your story was wonderful"

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Making the Grade.
Inspired by Asht42j
Written by Ticklishscribe.
c. 2004

Ashley hummed quietly to herself as she graded the last of her class's mid-term papers and enjoying the quietness of the empty school. It had been a long day at Raymond High, where she was an English teacher and taught one physical Education class as well. She was glad of the quiet she could hear coming from the gym next door. No after school games or practices was just fine with her. Putting the term papers into her briefcase, she jerked at hearing a knock at the door. Standing before were Joan, Penny, Rachel and Kelly, four of her students.

"Hi girls, a but late for you to be in school isn't it?"

"We want to talk to you about our marks on our papers." Asserted Joan, towering in the doorway. Joan was towering anywhere she went. At 6' 4" with firm features and a muscular build, she one of the tallest girls in the school, a star basketball player for the girl's team, but a poor student in Eglish.

"Yeah." Added Penny. "Our low marks." She was just over six feet with and with a similar build and like Joan was academically poor in English. Rachel and Kelly were much the same and all four of them were just making the course with C grade and they weren't happy about it.

"We worked hard on these." Said Joan with an icy school mistress tone to her voice. "And we make C. How am I supposed to get into university? I can kiss any chance of a basketball scholarship goodbye because of this."

"And my University entrance is as good as gone too." Added Joan.

"Ours too!" Chorused Rachel and Kelly.

"Girls..." Ashley quietly spoke, got up from her desk and closed her briefcase. "English is an important part of university no matter what you study and so if you want to make it through university, you're going to have to pull up your socks now. There's still time."

"Yeah right." Retorted Joan. "There's still time for you to change our marks."

"Yeah." Added Penny.

"And you will change our marks!" Rachel and Kelly spoke again, both replying at once. They were twins and it seemed that they always talked unison.

"I can't do that. While I know you worked hard on your papers, I know you can do better. Now again there's still time."

Ashley made her way to the door, but the girls blocked it.

"You're not leaving until you change our marks." Joan still had the icy tone in her voice and now she had an icy look in her eyes as will.

"Look girls, I have explained what you need to do, now I'll see you in cl-"

"I said you were not leaving untill you changed our marks! And it seems you need convincing."

Ashley felt a little uneasy at Joan's last statement. "This attitude isn't going to help things either. Now lets call it a day and I'll see you both in class tomorrow."

Joan didn't move and Penny crowded next to her.

"What's say we give the same treatment we gave little Missy." Joan suggested, taking hold of Ashley's briefcase.

"That's not a bad idea." Penny was still not moving.

"Cool!" Responded Rachel and Kelly simultainiously.

Ashley was getting nervous. "Look girls, I'll see you in class tomorrow and we can start working on this. I can give you a little tutering if you like, but I can't change your marks."

That was all Joan and Penny needed to hear and Joan took the briefcase from her hand and dropped it on the floor.

"The massage room." She asked.

"Perfect; one table no waiting." Penny replied.

"Look." She tried to remain calm. "I have no idea what you're up to but this isn't going to help things one bit."

"We'll use the same position we used on little Missy."

All four girls took hold of Ashley and before she had the chance to call out, Joan clamped a hand over her mouth and they carried her over to and laid her on her back on a massage table. Joan held her down as Penny pushed another table nex to the one she was lying on and they then moved her into the centre of the two. Her arms were immediately taken straight above her head, and Kelly held then there Her feet were also restrained as Rachel held them at the bottom of the table. Within moments she tried to scream, but a hand was clamped over her mouth again.

"Forget about calling out for help teach, as we are the only ones here."

Ashley's heart froze as Joan was right. The janitor had said goodnight to her an hour earlier and the rest of the staff had gone before him. The five of them were the only ones in the school and she was very worried about her safety about now.

The girls stood next to her and the hand was removed from her mouth. Ashley watched nervously as they held her down and looked at her. She stopped struggling to watch what they were doing or going to do.

"I'm sorry but you've really gone to far girls, now let me go or when I do get free I'll have no choice but to call the police and have you charged with assault!"

"Look you want this to stop, that's fine with us. All you have to do is raise our marks!"

"I told you I can't do that."

Penny sighed. "I'll take the armpits."

"I'll take the feet. Rachel, Kelly, you hold her.

Joan took a firm hold of Ashley's left sneaker and slowly began to remove it. Once it was off her foot, she tossed it away across the room and began to take off the other one. she then took a moment to look at the white nylon stockinged feet, now flailing about.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING! LET ME GO THIS MINUTE!"

Ashley's feet furiously writhed but the bonds held them fast. Joan's right hand darted out and firmly grabbed the toes of Ashley's left foot, holding the foot still. With her left hand she began to slowly stroke the sole of the nyloned foot. Ashley knew that her feet were two of the most ticklish places on her entire body and even just the mere touch of them, was agony for her. What made it even more unbearable was the fact that her toes were the most extremely ticklish part of her foot and Joan even just holding the toes was driving her mad. A deep, audible grunt came from deep with in her and She stopped momentarily to look, before continuing to stroke it.

Both girls stopped to look at Ashley's feet, which were size 8 with cute toes and a very creamy soft sole could be seen even through the stocking. Joan leaned forward and softly blew on the foot and Ashley's and writhed in her grip. She then used her left hand to again stroke the nylon covered sole of Ashley's foot and another deep audible grunt could be heard. The foot flailed and writhed about and this made Joan smile and stroke it again.

"We have another little Missy here!" She announced.

"I do believe your right." Responded Penny.

As the erratic but incessant stroking continued, Ashley's feet writhed in ticklish agony. No matter where she moved her feet, Joan followed them effortlessly and her nimble fingers tortured every micrometer of the soles. Electric sensations traveled like bolts of lightning from every point on her soles straight to her brain, which by this point was being overloaded. Ashley tightly closed her eyes and gritted her teeth, trying to endure, but the tickling sensations were surrounding her, wearing her down, overpowering her and her grip on her sanity was rapidly disappearing.

Joan smiled as more grunts came from the tormented Ashley, and the more Ashley grunted and writhed the more she tickled. The more she tickled, the more Ashley grunted and writhed. Then the damn of laughter immediately burst as Joan now entered both Ashley's left and right arch and toes at the same time. Her brain blew all its circuits and her grunting was immediately replaced by uproarious, screaming laughter.

"Now this is what we want to hear teach, and we're going to hear a lot if this unless you change our marks." Joan laughed and continued tickling.

"Yeah." Added Penny, that's all you gotta do is change our marks."

Ashley's body movements were wild, erratic and intense. The incessant tickling of her arch and toes was way beyond torture, but at she was being held down; freedom was nowhere to be found. Joan's fingernails stroking the stocking covered toes was pure torture and she tried to scrunch them in order to cease the tickling. But she bent back Ashley's toes with her left hand and this drove Ashley again to straining against the hands that held her, to bucking, arching her back and thrusting her chest in the air.

"Armpits!" Commanded Joan, stopping the tickling of the feet. Penny went to Asley's waist and began to unbutton the white blouse. Ashley writhed as each button was unfastened and the blouse spread apart, making her armpits now bare, helpless and defenceless. Penny gazed briefly at the wide open armpits and then began to unfasten the catch of the bra. Popping it open, she lightly brushed her hand over the perky breasts and this made ashley flinch and jerk.

"Very nice teach; both in your breasts as well as your reaction. You're not lesbian by any chance?"

"Oooh, could we be so lucky." Penny Asked.

Penny's hands now brushed the soft now taught skin of the armpits, and was another hypersensitive spot for Ashley and her laughter and writhing doubled in strength. Their fingers were butterfly-like, fluttering incessantly in the deep and smooth hollows.

Ashley screamed and begged through the laughter, trying to form words, but nothing legible came out

"Nod yes to say you'll raise our marks for us, and we'll stop!" Penny asked politely.

Ashley shook her head no, as she would never be dishonest in her student grading.

"I think I'll add in some ribs!" Commented Penny, and immediately four hands began squeezing and pinching Ashley's rib cage. This drove Ashley into even further fits of gagged laughter, frenzied, spasmodic movement and one conniption after another.

"I'll continue with the feet." Said Joan.

Now she was being tickled everywhere and their relentless and torturous fingers weren't letting up. After what seemed like an eternity, their incessant tickling stopped. Penny sternly looked into Ashley's eyes, took hold of her chin and held her head still.

"Will you raise our marks for us, or do we have to get rough!"

How rough could they get Ashley wondered; they had already tickle tortured her almost senseless. She broke free of Penny's grip and shook her head no once more.

Joan reached out with a single finger and slowly stroked Ashley's left sole again from heel to toes. Her foot flailed and writhed and once more she grunted. Another stroke brought more writhing and another grunt. Penny bent the toes back once more and again began tickling the hypersensitive arch. The grunts gave way to laugher again and all the girls laughed with her as they watched their helpless, defenceless and tormented victim.

Joan now tickled deep under the toes, rubbing and stroking the hypersensitive skin at the joints. This oh so tickly area drove Ashley wild and she struggled so hard she rocked the massage tables. Her tenor laughter was deafening and this thoroughly delighted her tormentors. Ashley was going through the perfect definition of ticklish agony and her erratic, violent struggles and erratic laughter were testimony to that.

"All you have to do is say you'll raise our marks and we'll stop!" Penny commanded, looking back at her.

Ashley vehemently shook her head no and arched her back, straining once more at the bonds that held her.

Ashley's foot was silky soft to Joan's touch and her fingers glided effortlessly over the sole and toes. She skated over the sole and ballet danced over the tender arch then pirouetted over the ball of the foot and finally played piano on her toes. This proved to be highly effective as Ashley's laughter and struggles increased and the tables shook even more. This was a hotspot if there ever was one and in Joan's eyes, Ashley had the perfect foot.

Electric sensations still traveled like bolts of lightning from every point on her soles straight to her brain, which were still being overloaded. She continued to tightly close her eyes and grit her teeth, trying to endure, but the tickling sensations had surrounded her, overpowered her and her grip on her sanity was almost gone.

Joan raked her fingers quickly but deeply over and in the sole and Ashley Screamed louder than she had ever screamed before. This was way, way beyond cruel; this was almost sadistic. Ashley wondered if Joan was enjoying herself to much. These girls could just get her to raise their marks then continue to tickle her senseless and wreck her and she wouldn't be able to do a thing about it.

Ashley was going ballistic and her violent body movements started to shake the tables. Ashley's entire hyper-ticklish body was theirs to play with. And tickling and tormenting they were. Each stroke of their fiendish fingers drove Ashley wild and she bucked, writhed and screamed with laughter. And they went wild and tickled her even more…

Joan relentlessly and torturously tickled and tickled and tickled Ashley's high arch part of her hypersensitive sole. This proved too much for Ashley and she pounded the table with her head and body. Every stroke drove a new round of laughter from the almost breathless girl.

"Okay let's stop and change ticklers." Joan said.

Ashley intently followed Rachel's every move as she watched fingers hover over her now extremely protruding ribs. Then she dropped her fingers and spider tickled the ribs all over. This brought immediate convulsions of laughter and several conniptions as well. Her fingers fiendishly explored and tormented each rib from the tip to the back.

"P-P-PLEASEEEEEE HAVE MERCY, NO MORE! I can't change your marks!"

"Hey Teach." Rachel answered back with a laugh. "You can and you will."

The rib tickling was excruciating and this drove Ashley wilder than before. The more Ashley screamed and bucked the more Rachel and now Kelly tickled and the more Rachel and Kelly tickled the more Ashley screamed and bucked. Every time she bucked her ribs became even more prominent and this pleased Rachel no end. Fingers exploring each and every rib one at a time; over and under, sliding along, skittering and fluttering over the taught, buttery-soft skin.

Then the ripping sound of fabric could be heard as Joan ripped apart the left nylon

"I tickled a hole in her nylon here and so I thought I should try the bare foot and compare the ticklishness. In fact I think we should all tickle her now. Penny take the other foot."

Joan held Ashley's toes back, worked her fiendish fingers into the creamy left arch and tickled relentlessly and torturously. The now taught skin was twice as more sensitive for tickling. Ashley was experiencing what could only be termed as sensory overload. Her bucking, jerking and writhing was constant now and she once more began begging them to let her go.

"You don't like this?" Joan asked, really digging her fingers into Ashley's left arch again "Well this can all stop as soon as you sign our report cards and raise our marks.

Ashley was laughing too hard to answer back and that made Joan tickle even harder to get an answer. She rubbed her fingers intensely, deep into the arch and this caused Ashley to arch her back and scream again. Penny laughed and tormented her with her merciless tickling fingers ballet dancing in her armpits. The sensory perception in her brain was dissolving and her now jagged nervous system was to the breaking point.

Joan wrapped her right arm tight around Ashley's left ankle and held the foot firm to keep it still. The fingers of her left hand then deviously tickled under the toes and in between them.

"AAAHH." Penny teased. "She doesn't like this. She's begging us to stop."

"Well if she still won't say yes to raising our marks." Said Joan, We'll just have to play hardball!"

Penny began to explore the right foot and Ashley tried desperately to free her feet, but both girls held them fast and so the torment continued.

Her whole body was experiencing sensory overload of the worst kind. Her frenzied jerks and writhes went on and on and on and her laughter was coming on short spurts but at the same time non-stop as well.

Joan could see that the tickling sensations were taking their toll and driving Ashley mad. And now they were taking her to the brink of being over the edge.

"Are you going to raise our marks?" She asked.

Ashley couldn't answer as she was hanging onto each breath like it was her last. But as each breath came forward, the tickling quickly and torturously stole it. She was too busy trying to get enough to stay conscious. Aside from a few one minute breaks, they had been tickling her non-stop and the tickling was pure torture. Her senses were still reeling; her breath was still in short supply and her body still jerked, writhed and spasmed.

Joan gave Ashley's left foot another quick but firm tickle and she jerked, writhed, spasmed and laughed incoherently.

Kelly straddled Ashley's arms and began furiously tickling the armpits.

"Well teach, what's say you?" She asked.

"No no no--HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! Stop!" Ashley screamed. "N-n-no m-more! No m-more t-t-t-tickling!! NO M-MORE--I b-b-beg--You. Oh my god, Stop! Stop! I'll sign, I'll sign, I'll raise your marks!"

"You mean you'll sign teach?" Joan replied. "Should we believe you?"

"Please! Please! Stop! I'll sign, I'll raise your marks! Just stop!"

They all stopped tickling and Joan Came around, stood by Ashley's waist and looked at her.

"Free her right hand."

All four report cards were presented to her and with a weak hand she dutifully and meakley signed them.

"B-utiful!" Said Joan looking her marked improvement in grade.

"Just what we need."

Kelly took hold of Ashley's right hand again"And because you've been so good teach." she announced, straddling it again.. "Your reward is more tickling."

"NOOO!" Screamed Ashley. YOU PROMISED THAT IF I SIGNED, YOU'D LET ME GO!"

"Sorry teach." Replied Penny. "But the night is young and tickling you is just too much fun to stop.".

"Not to mention the fact that the tickling possibilities are endless…" Laughed Joan."

I thank you for your encouraging comments.

And I again thank all my ticklees for their encouraging comments. And of course all extremely and sensually ticklish areas. What would I have done with out them.

very well written. I love the nylons, hehe. Also, a perfect cliff hanger ending. I used to have two teachers that I wanted to do that, and more, to.

Excellent story! I loved every minute of it! If only every student could do this to a teacher who gave them a grade they didnt like, there would be a lot more A's in the world!

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back