• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Howard Stern Right Now

t7*

TMF Poster
Tera Patrick is in the tickle chair (Brooke Machado from FM Concepts).

I heard it

I will have to see it on television to be sure, but Tera's tickle chair reaction seemed staged. Has anyone seen her tickling videos? Did she seem genuinely ticklish in those?

In her FM work, she proves to be one of the worst ticklees ever. Skip them!:mad:

Nikki Nova is going to be on Stern's program on "E" later this week. Is this the same Nikki Nova who appeared in some FM videos? If so, there's the possibility for some ticklling discussion.

I have the one with Tera Patrick on one of my FM vids. She is horrible, not ticklish at all.
It would be interesting to know if she said she wasn't ticklish while Stern got her in the chair.

Nikki is still one of my favorite gals and I like her reactions and giggles but I know she's not ticklish either so let's see if Stern gets her in the chair.

He seems to be in one of those tickling moods lately. :)

DK

Wow! I LOVE Brooke Machado's (Tera Patrick) scenes! Just goes to show you-different strokes for different folks! One man's ceiling is another man's floor! And though I love Nikki Nova, most of her scenes seem fake to me. (excepting one where she's in stocks, I like that one)!

everyone that posted here and said she isnt ticklish is correct. she obviously isnt.

dtrell said:
everyone that posted here and said she isnt ticklish is correct. she obviously isnt.

Thats a crime!
Cant believe I missed Stern again! :mad:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back