• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help with spreadeagle position...

Edge

Level of Quintuple Jade Feather
I have a friend who is meeting this girl in a few weeks who is really hot and wants to try being tied and tickle tortured. She has the 4 poster bed type where you can be obviously tied spreadeagle. They have 2 pairs of handcuffs, to use on the 2 hands to the corners of the bed. But he wanted some ideas on what to use on the feet to tie them spread out. The bed is kinda big so her legs don't reach to the corners of the bed...he doesn't have leather restraints which is the easiest thing to think of. So anyways I wanted to know for him if anyone can suggest what to use for the legs to tie them spreadeagle tight to the corners of the bed.

to eachother.

wrap wash cloths around her ankles, for padding. then tie one ankle with soft cotton rope. loop the rope under the bed, and tie the other ankle the same way. in this way, her own legs will hold the other still. you can pre-position the legs to any angel you want.

this works. i know, i've tried it.

steve

Just a note. Handcuffs are nasty in spread eagle positions. Being metal they can dig in and leave nasty marks and bruises as the lee struggles. I'd suggest some padding under them, or better still soft rope or leather cuffs instead.

Myriads

I second Myriads words.

Let me amplify them: Throw the metal implements away !

I encourage you to pay attention to Steve's suggestions on padding the ankles.

Let me amplify them: Go to K-mart, Target, JC Penney's, Bed'N'Bath, or wherever you so choose, and purchase the thickest, softest most luxurious washcloths and hand-towels (typically 18x24 inches) that you can afford. They will probably be the most expensive as well.

Since you've told us that the 'Lee knows what's coming in advance, go ahead and ask her what her favorite color(s) might be. Better yet, take her shopping for them. She's the one that will be wearing them.

Want to really go gonzo ? The 'Lee and 'Ler can go on a date to the fabric stores,,,, but by the time the two get the point of "textile dating" they have probably have fifty tickling sessions already.

More Agreement with Steve: The placement of the rope under the mattress (or under the entire bed itself) is way more effective than the four posts. The 4-corner bed post hype is is a farce that many members here can affirm as such; yes it's adorable, but the routing of the rope under the mattress does just as well, and frequently better.

Last point: estimate the length of rope you will need in advance. If you've never done this before, you will be astounded at the length of rope you will need for simple comfortable wrapping of the wrists and ankles.

Let one rope connect the wrists, and a separate rope connect the ankles. route the ankle rope under the mattress so that it makes a ONE TIME "X" configuration (I wish I had a place to post a drawing/diagram of this) between the mattress and springs. The connection to the other ankle will adjust the correct tension.

Does anybody have this in a drawing somewhere on the web for a free view ? It's a lot simpler to draw and show via diagram than it is to (attempt to) write and describe in words.

Oh yeah, forgot,

Safety first. Knife and scissors for emergency release

Edge said:
I have a friend who is meeting this girl in a few weeks who is really hot and wants to try being tied and tickle tortured. She has the 4 poster bed type where you can be obviously tied spreadeagle. They have 2 pairs of handcuffs, to use on the 2 hands to the corners of the bed. But he wanted some ideas on what to use on the feet to tie them spread out. The bed is kinda big so her legs don't reach to the corners of the bed...he doesn't have leather restraints which is the easiest thing to think of. So anyways I wanted to know for him if anyone can suggest what to use for the legs to tie them spreadeagle tight to the corners of the bed.

i've never Tied up anybody to any beds before. But just use whatever is laying around the House (old heavy rags etc...) you don't really need to buy anyting fancy at all or expensive money wise. Just use whatever you got in your house or apartment:)

plus it will save some Time trying to find things to use on her or for your friend to use i should say.

I find if you take a pair of athletic socks and cut the tops off they make effective wrist and ankle pads to cushion cuffs or rope to avoid the bruising that Myriads was speaking of.

Shy is right that you dont need to spend a lot of money, but an investment in a good set of padded leather cuffs makes the experience a very enjoyable one....:D

Ray

venray1 said:
I find if you take a pair of athletic socks and cut the tops off they make effective wrist and ankle pads to cushion cuffs or rope to avoid the bruising that Myriads was speaking of.

Shy is right that you dont need to spend a lot of money, but an investment in a good set of padded leather cuffs makes the experience a very enjoyable one....:D

Ray

Thats right i'm right. you better believe it:D

Ohhh yeah get the lepoard ones thoses are so ermm ''Cute''. i guess i'm getting in touch which my femmine side:p

I suggest taking two shoe strings and making a laso type knot on each end of both. Then put one side on one ankle and wrap it around the bed post and put the other side on the anlke. Repeat with other leg. YOU NEED TO PUT SOME SORT OF PADDING UNDER THIS!!! The harder she pulls against them the tighter they get so this can really start to hurt if you dont pad it well. Anyways hope I helped.

Psycho

Aye, Neutron. Also silk scarfs. I also try to wrap the wrist/ankle with a wash cloth before tying it. Cuts down on the rubbing and marking.

~ toyou

Silk scarves are great, the washcloths as padding are excellent. If price is an issue (the cuffs Ray recommended are SUPER comfy, but not cheap) you can always pop in to your local adult toy store for a pair OR visit your local hospital supply store--the soft padded restraints we use to restrain unruly patients work FABULOUSLY ;)

XOXO

I agree with Neutron ties are a great tool, but padding might be a must there as well you could even use the ties on her wrists instead of the cuffs since i know those things can hurt and cause massive discomfort

A user above suggested shoestrings for bondage.

This is an unsafe idea on many levels.

In bondage, narrow is bad. The thinner the material used to bind a limb, the greater the chance it will cut deeply into the skin, and do damge. A wildly thrashing sub can cut themselves bloody on shoelaces used as bondage. (This is also why wire is not a good bondage tool. Thin diameter = bad)

Unless you and the sub like bloodplay that can be a serious buzzkill.

Myriads

I need no bomdage

Just one look, as my eyes flash into hers, and she is overcome and immobile. It's a blessing and a curse, but I have been given "The Power", and must use it only for good, and never for evil, for I am an alein visitor from a distant planet, and who, disguised as Double T, whacko community member, fights a never ending battle for...for...

(Gimme a minute, I'll think of something!)

Myriads said:
Just a note. Handcuffs are nasty in spread eagle positions. Being metal they can dig in and leave nasty marks and bruises as the lee struggles. I'd suggest some padding under them, or better still soft rope or leather cuffs instead.

Myriads

to shay :cool: :D

Yeah I agree with everybody else here, no handcuffs, though they are secure and seem like a good idea, they will surely leave a mark. So either have padding under them or even beter use soft thick cotten rope. (but even that can leave a mark) Happy Tickling! :-D And good luck! :)
-Chris

Myriads said:
A user above suggested shoestrings for bondage.

This is an unsafe idea on many levels.

I said in CAPITAL LETTERS to pad it though. :D Anyways if you can afford them buy some of those leather padded things. They have them at spensers.

Originally posted by DoubleT
Just one look, as my eyes flash into hers, and she is overcome and immobile. It's a blessing and a curse, but I have been given "The Power", and must use it only for good, and never for evil, for I am an alein visitor from a distant planet, and who, disguised as Double T, whacko community member, fights a never ending battle for...

What are you babbling about.:D

Psycho

cheers for the info guys and gals..

my partner and i have tried the spreadeagled affect and had never considered taking the rope beneather the mattress/bed. We have never ourselves used 'metal' cuffs.. We got a pair of soft handmade leather cuffs for both ankles and wrists or 2 inch width so as not to be too thin around the ankles/wrists. :) We have always wondered what to use for padding, including normal bath sponges cut.. but the towels.. mmm.. sounds like it will really work !!

once again.. thanks for the info, its been duly noted and written down for future use. Providing the fella will come round and actually use his fetish on me again. :)

hugs n kisses

KindredSpirit.

http://www.cathouseclothing.com/index.asp - is where we got our leather cuffs handmade. for those in the uk or even abroad who may want to buy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back